Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Happy Valentines Day everybody!

Topazia

Yay! What did everybody do this year? Even if you don't have a sweetheart to spend it with, Valentine's Day can still be fun. If YOU like chocolate, eat! More for you! If you want to see a movie, go! Go see that horror flick you've been dying to see but would never be able to if you had a tagalong. Or, if you're more into the chick flicks, go see that one (although you know those will be packed with couples) instead.

Take a bubble bath, read your favorite book, play addictive computer games, just take a ME day.

:)

Hope yours was a good one!

I went to Dunch (lunch & dinner) with my boyfriend, and then we went to his house where we watched Spongebob, cuddled, played Super Mario Galaxy, and cuddled more. He got me a homemade card, flowers, and a heart pin...and all I got him was pocky and a spanish phrasebook.

It was awesome.

It sounds like everybody had a great day! Sean got me a necklace and I got him a velcro catch mitt set and bubbles and a frisbee. And a bunch of iTunes songs. And then I gave him a sore shoulder from all the catch we played.

Today was my mom's birthday so I didn't get to see him much today but what time I did have we played a softer game of catch (didn't require as much arm strength) before I left to go spend time with my family.

It sounds like everybody had a great day! Sean got me a necklace and I got him a velcro catch mitt set and bubbles and a frisbee. And a bunch of iTunes songs. And then I gave him a sore shoulder from all the catch we played.

Today was my mom's birthday so I didn't get to see him much today but what time I did have we played a softer game of catch (didn't require as much arm strength) before I left to go spend time with my family.

Sounds wonderful!!!

Happy Birthday to your mother!

Sounds wonderful!!!

Happy Birthday to your mother!

Thank you! She had a good day. She liked her yarn and picture frame thing.