Hampsterdance Discussion Board

HAPPY HAMMY BIRTHDAY LEGUAN !!!!!!!!

Horatio

Dear Leguan,

Wishing you a most wonderful birthday.

Of course, you will have to suffer through two versions of the birthday song, hopefully the translation is correct...

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday dear Leguan,

Happy Birthday to you!

Glücklicher Geburtstag zu Ihnen,

Glücklicher Geburtstag zu Ihnen,

Glücklichem Geburtstag liebem Leguan,

Glücklicher Geburtstag zu Ihnen!

May all your birthday wishes come true!

Have a great day!

Horatio

Hey, thank you. I just was laughing when I read your translation. So cute. :lol:

Actually, there is no german version of this song, even though it also is the most popular birthday song over here. Just the 'dear' is sometimes replaced by a 'lieber' (or 'liebe' for a female).

Now I'm a quarter of a century old. :blink: A friend of mine was kidding: Before you even recognize, you are going to be 50.

Today, a friend is celebrating a housewarming party and another one is celebrating his farewell. I know him for almost 5 years now and maybe will never see him again. He is leaving for 6 months for his master thesis, and before he is returning I'll leave for the working holiday in Australia. Nobody knows what we are going to do and where we will live afterwards.

So I will of course attend this party. My 'official' birthday party is postponed a bit and will take place tomorrow. I'll first visit my family and then celebrate with old friends in my hometown. This will be a tough weekend. I didn't plan too demanding experiments for monday... :lol:

Happy birthday Leguan!!!

Hey, thank you. I just was laughing when I read your translation. So cute. :lol:

Actually, there is no german version of this song, even though it also is the most popular birthday song over here. Just the 'dear' is sometimes replaced by a 'lieber' (or 'liebe' for a female).

Now I'm a quarter of a century old. :blink: A friend of mine was kidding: Before you even recognize, you are going to be 50.

Today, a friend is celebrating a housewarming party and another one is celebrating his farewell. I know him for almost 5 years now and maybe will never see him again. He is leaving for 6 months for his master thesis, and before he is returning I'll leave for the working holiday in Australia. Nobody knows what we are going to do and where we will live afterwards.

So I will of course attend this party. My 'official' birthday party is postponed a bit and will take place tomorrow. I'll first visit my family and then celebrate with old friends in my hometown. This will be a tough weekend. I didn't plan too demanding experiments for monday... :lol:

Great thinking!

The farewell party will be sort of sad. The good news is that you can always be linked in seconds. Housewarming parties are always interesting. What kind of gift do you think you will be bringing?