Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Musicals

DOOD MW O: *attach* I haven't seen you in forever.

Anyways, my favorite musicals:

The oldschool Disney movies (do those count?) I saw the broadway version of Beauty and the Beast when it came through, so that counts at least.

Thoroughly Modern Millie (seen the movie and the Broadway show)

Chicago (only seen the movie)

Hairspray (only seen the movie)

Cats (don't hate me, it's nostalgic to me XD my friend had a tape of the Broadway show)

Wicked (just saw it a couple weeks ago, omg it was amazing)

The Rocky Horror Picture Show (my mom and I used to do the Time Warp together XD)

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Singin' In the Rain

Meet Me In St. Louis

Grease (the movie and the live show)

Love all of those!

I'm really into Sweeney Todd right now. (:

My friend wants to take me to see Rocky Horror... yes, I've watched it before, and yes, I am aware of what happens in those theatres. haha.

and Repo! the Genetic Opera is amazing.

Millie is good. ^-^

Love all of those!

I'm really into Sweeney Todd right now. (:

My friend wants to take me to see Rocky Horror... yes, I've watched it before, and yes, I am aware of what happens in those theatres. haha.

and Repo! the Genetic Opera is amazing.

Millie is good. ^-^

Lots of great musicals. If I started naming my favorites, it would be about the length of Mushroom_king's signature.

Musicals? Those are pretty awesome. I happen to be in love with basically every character from 'Newsies'.

Newsies, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog, Chicago, Clue: The Musical, Cats (don't feel bad Kat, it's awesome), Repo: The Genetic Opera, Oliver!, Singin' In The Rain, and maybe some other stuff.

Say, do Rock Operas count?

Oh! but Horatio, you ought to list, the more to speak of! ^-^

and my friend was like, "I need to take you to Rocky Horror on lingerie night!" and I'm like o_o'

Some of the musicals are really, really old. My closest friend is an actress who is addicted to musicals. I just started taking old musical albums and downloading them on the Mac, turning them into CD's and sending them to her for her computer and iPhone. Let me go and look at some of the titles. These are some classics. Gypsy is another musical with great music.

OH GAWD I FORGOT AVENUE Q ON MY LIST. That's...like the best musical ever. That is, until someone actually makes 'Internet: The Musical'. and speaking of the internet and avenue q...

• 2 weeks later...