Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Potentially offensive jokes.

So, I've heard plenty of Helen Keller and dead baby jokes. They're really bad, and I don't disapprove. Any other types of offensive jokes other people know of? I'd prefer if we stayed away from actually saying jokes in particular for the moment until we know its okay, I know that it's probably not so allowed. haha

So, I've heard plenty of Helen Keller and dead baby jokes. They're really bad, and I don't disapprove. Any other types of offensive jokes other people know of? I'd prefer if we stayed away from actually saying jokes in particular for the moment until we know its okay, I know that it's probably not so allowed. haha

There are quite a few that would probably get through. :rolleyes:

wanna hear a dirty joke?

timmy stepped in a mud puddle

wanna hear an even dirtier joke?

he lost his balance.

wanna hear a REALLY dirty joke?

as he was getting up, he slipped again.

XD

:lol:

That reminds me of when I was riding my bicycle on the mountain bike path at the park. The trail goes through the woods, with not much forward visibility. Anyway, I went down this hill and at the bottom there is a sharp turn, but just as I was approaching the turn, I saw the biggest mud puddle. Down I went. That wasn't so bad, until I went down the second time. Then I was really, really dirty. :lol:

MK... weren't there about 100 plus blonde jokes?

That one Climber person was offended too; and if the archives of said tawpeek were any indication, Top Banana (who I miss...) was offended at first and then loved the jokes.

Most of the offensive jokes I know are either racist or involve dead babies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Did you hear about the blind lady who fell down the stairs? (watering down actual joke)

She never saw it coming.