Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Driving Playlist

I'm making a driving playlist for my mp3 player, so, suggestions for good driving music to put on it? :rolleyes:

Joe Satriani. Most all of his music is good, but I could make some CD recommendations. By the way, when you get it done, please send it my way. :lol: Please. :D

Wicked Soundtrack and Meat Loaf's Bat Out of #### albums =3 That's what my mom and I always listen to on long car rides.

Wicked is a fantastic soundtrack and Meat Loaf's CD is another great choice.

But... what, - Kat -, NO Satriani????? Check out his Flying In A Blue Dream or Is There Love In Space CD's.

Those are incredible driving songs.

Tangerine Dream has some great driving music. If you are not familiar, I could give you specific CD's.

Joe Satriani is really cool! Wicked, Meat Loaf, Bonnie Tyler, Streets of Fire, The Fratellis, and Rocky Horror are the "traditional" CDs my mom and I listen to when we go on long car rides. Satriani is listened to during computering, writing, drawing, and sewing.

Joe Satriani is really cool! Wicked, Meat Loaf, Bonnie Tyler, Streets of Fire, The Fratellis, and Rocky Horror are the "traditional" CDs my mom and I listen to when we go on long car rides. Satriani is listened to during computering, writing, drawing, and sewing.

How about Lara Fabian? Do you like her music?

• 2 weeks later...