Hampsterdance Discussion Board

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

Horatio

Happy New Year, guys!

Mine was spent eating delicious cookies, talking with old friends, and blowing stuff up =3 So I hope everybody had an equally awesome time!

Had a super-awesome party with a few friends, and a lot of people I don't know. :D Hosting the party was a family who moved here from Norway, so they partook of a tradition of their home country and invited everyone to jump in their swimming pool at 12:00.

so I did.

went from about 60 degrees to 25 degrees in one second. [they had salt-water in their pool. it didnt freeze.]

I had fun :B

Had a super-awesome party with a few friends, and a lot of people I don't know. :­D Hosting the party was a family who moved here from Norway, so they partook of a tradition of their home country and invited everyone to jump in their swimming pool at 12:00.

so I did.

went from about 60 degrees to 25 degrees in one second. [they had salt-water in their pool. it didnt freeze.]

WHAARRRGARBL forgot to disable emotes :c

Had a super-awesome party with a few friends, and a lot of people I don't know. :­D Hosting the party was a family who moved here from Norway, so they partook of a tradition of their home country and invited everyone to jump in their swimming pool at 12:00.

so I did.

WHAARRRGARBL forgot to disable emotes :c

You jumped into the pool???????

:o:o:o

Well if the peeps were from Norway then they're probably used to a lot colder weather than what the US was getting. AND ARKCHER COULDN'T LOOK LIKE WIMP IN FRONT OF THE NORWEGIANS D:

I did it 'cause i'm tired of sitting on the side and watching everyone else make fools of themselves in an enjoyable fashion. so I joined in, too. :B stepping out of my comfort zone to expand it.

I and 13 others.

Well if the peeps were from Norway then they're probably used to a lot colder weather than what the US was getting. AND ARKCHER COULDN'T LOOK LIKE WIMP IN FRONT OF THE NORWEGIANS D:

Norwegian is such a cool language you don't even know

:B i want to be norwegian when i grow up

double post ololol

so thinking back, i now realize that none of the people from Norway joined in on this pool-jumping. They just sat and laughed at everyone else scrambling for the ladders to get out. :c

double post ololol

so thinking back, i now realize that none of the people from Norway joined in on this pool-jumping. They just sat and laughed at everyone else scrambling for the ladders to get out. :c

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That's one smart group of people. :lol: