Hampsterdance Discussion Board

the great dance revolution

the following is exerpted from a volume found tucked behind a copy of "the chav and the churro cart, and other tragedies" in the back corner of the public library in some small town...

If you are reading this, I gather you have taken some interest beyond the official story,

Certainly plenty of propaganda has been thrown up, on all sides, surrounding the whole

affair. they'll probably deem this work counter-revolutionary, and perhaps it's fate, as well as my own will

shed light on things, for the measure of a government is as much in the treatment of it's

dissidents as it's loyalists. I simply seek a more true telling of one of the most

tumultuous, and certainly well-choreographed uprisings of recent memory: the personalities,

the motivations, and the historical context of the "great dance revolution"

the following is exerpted from a volume found tucked behind a copy of "the chav and the churro cart, and other tragedies" in the back corner of the public library in some small town...

If you are reading this, I gather you have taken some interest beyond the official story,

Certainly plenty of propaganda has been thrown up, on all sides, surrounding the whole

affair. they'll probably deem this work counter-revolutionary, and perhaps it's fate, as well as my own will

shed light on things, for the measure of a government is as much in the treatment of it's

dissidents as it's loyalists. I simply seek a more true telling of one of the most

tumultuous, and certainly well-choreographed uprisings of recent memory: the personalities,

the motivations, and the historical context of the "great dance revolution"

:lol:

Certainly, in the months leading up to the events of that fateful eve of dischord spilling from Proserpina's Sanguine shadow{1}, few would have predicted the events to come, How a few unlikley individuals would prove pivotal players in the shaping of our present society, and likely, they would have been considered right loonies for saying anything...

{1} this phrase seems to be a rather esoteric and poetic manner of describing the date, in terms of an astronomical event, which nonetheless did occour, if a few days before most records place the start of the revolution,

Certainly, in the months leading up to the events of that fateful eve of dischord spilling from Proserpina's Sanguine shadow{1}, few would have predicted the events to come, How a few unlikley individuals would prove pivotal players in the shaping of our present society, and likely, they would have been considered right loonies for saying anything...

{1} this phrase seems to be a rather esoteric and poetic manner of describing the date, in terms of an astronomical event, which nonetheless did occour, if a few days before most records place the start of the revolution,

I am enjoying this. :D