Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Colour of the month photography contest.

Horatio

Came up with an idea today while I was in the park. Have a photography contest each month featuring a different colour. To explain further, I am going to start today and this will be a short month. The colour of this month is green.

March is green month. As this is only a couple weeks long, we will give it a try and see how it works out.

Please submit pictures featuring the colour green. The photograph can be anything that highlights that particular month's colour. You can submit as many pictures as you like.

Here are my entries.

Awesome idea o:

I'd love to participate, but any camera at my disposal are low-res poor-quality dim-colored cheap little things D:

I might get a functional one in the next few months, so I'll definitely join in when I can.

Unless you want to open this up to non-photographic contributions... which has its ups and downs, I'll leave the decision to someone else.

Awesome idea o:

I'd love to participate, but any camera at my disposal are low-res poor-quality dim-colored cheap little things D:

I might get a functional one in the next few months, so I'll definitely join in when I can.

Unless you want to open this up to non-photographic contributions... which has its ups and downs, I'll leave the decision to someone else.

You touched upon something I had considered... not everyone has access to a camera.

I think we should open it up to drawings or other artwork created by the person posting.

What do you think?

Me at Cadbury World (the second time I've gone). Very green!

Awesome idea o:

You touched upon something I had considered... not everyone has access to a camera.

I think we should open it up to drawings or other artwork created by the person posting.

What do you think?

Maybe have two different categories, one for photographs and one for drawings?

Awesome idea o:

What do you think?

Maybe have two different categories, one for photographs and one for drawings?

Excellent idea!

*hands Jesusfreak a green cupcake with green icing*

Thank you!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Rain makes wood darker, which makes the green leaves more vivid.

so I took pictures with my terrible phone. :­D

post-765-1237992776_thumb.jpg

Mysterious trees.

post-765-1237992815_thumb.jpg

Wet leaves.

post-765-1237992853_thumb.jpg

Wet trees.

post-765-1237992873_thumb.jpg

MAGICAL ROLLERCOASTER RIDE

post-765-1237993093_thumb.jpg

Driveway. GREEEEEN TUNNEEEELLL

post-765-1237992895_thumb.jpg

Long driveway is long.

post-765-1237992923_thumb.jpg

Terrible zoom. D:

post-765-1237992943_thumb.jpg

Mah haus. S'pretty cool.

yeah, its been rainin' here a lot.

Rain makes wood darker, which makes the green leaves more vivid.

so I took pictures with my terrible phone. :­D

DSC00075.JPG

Mysterious trees.

DSC00076.JPG

Wet leaves.

DSC00077.JPG

Wet trees.

DSC00080.JPG

MAGICAL ROLLERCOASTER RIDE

DSC00081.JPG

Driveway. GREEEEEN TUNNEEEELLL

DSC00082.JPG

Long driveway is long.

DSC00086.JPG

Terrible zoom. D:

DSC00087.JPG

Mah haus. S'pretty cool.

yeah, its been rainin' here a lot.

Nice photographs!!! You're right, the rain does make the greens and browns more vivid!

Can I come and live with you? I love how your home is back in the woods, secluded!!!

My dream home. Except, it is kind of big for me. I need something a little smaller. :D

Thank you for those great photographs!!!!!!

Nice photographs!!! You're right, the rain does make the greens and browns more vivid!

Can I come and live with you? I love how your home is back in the woods, secluded!!!

My dream home. Except, it is kind of big for me. I need something a little smaller. :D

Its a lot smaller than it looks.

Built by, and made for two old people, so it... accomodates two parents and a single teenager without many problems.

Its a lot smaller than it looks.

Built by, and made for two old people, so it... accomodates two parents and a single teenager without many problems.

And one hamster?

:blink: :blink: :blink: