Hampsterdance Discussion Board

For MK

Have you, by any chance, written a little thing about me on D.ART? If so, it's really... interesting!

Googling one's web alias produces surprising results.

I'm not, as I say, I got it from Googling "LifesEagle". People have stolen my web alias in the past (even one person who had the nerve to redirect to HD and pretend they were me :angry2:). I'm no artist, though I do like origami and making things out of baking clay.

Also, why did you edit my post?

I'm not, as I say, I got it from Googling "LifesEagle". People have stolen my web alias in the past (even one person who had the nerve to redirect to HD and pretend they were me :angry2:). I'm no artist, though I do like origami and making things out of baking clay.

HampsterKing does not care for that site, but MK knows exactly what it is because I edited her post the same way when she mentioned the same name. :lol:

HampsterKing does not care for that site, but MK knows exactly what it is because I edited her post the same way when she mentioned the same name. :lol:

Why doesn't HK care for it? Curse you and your mod powers! :P

First, it's a website and then second, it is not the nicest website.

Besides, Mushroom_king knew exactly what site you were talking about. LOL

First, it's a website and then second, it is not the nicest website.

Besides, Mushroom_king knew exactly what site you were talking about. LOL

Not the nicest website? Well, there is quite the abundance of Furry Naruto Yaoi fanfiction.

Said fanfiction still gets more views then Invision, by the way.