Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Hd starbucks

Toto

Hello. Welcome to Starbucks. I really would like a starbucks coffee now, so I decided to make my own Starbucks. We carry coffees and desserts, like, scones, eclaries, ect. Today our special is the White Chocolate Mousee Frappuchino.

Here is that in italian. I am feeling silly today:

Ciao. Dare il benvenuto a Starbucks. Amerei realmente un caffè di starbucks adesso, dunque ho deciso di fare il mio proprio Starbucks. Portiamo dei caffè e dei dessert, come, lo scones, l'eclaries, l'ect. Oggi il nostro speciale è la Cioccolata Mousee Frappuchino Bianco.

Hello. Welcome to Starbucks. I really would like a starbucks coffee now, so I decided to make my own Starbucks. We carry coffees and desserts, like, scones, eclaries, ect. Today our special is the White Chocolate Mousee Frappuchino.

Here is that in italian. I am feeling silly today:

Ciao. Dare il benvenuto a Starbucks. Amerei realmente un caffè di starbucks adesso, dunque ho deciso di fare il mio proprio Starbucks. Portiamo dei caffè e dei dessert, come, lo scones, l'eclaries, l'ect. Oggi il nostro speciale è la Cioccolata Mousee Frappuchino Bianco.

I would like to have a Soy Latte please... hammie sized.  As it is late, I do not want tooooooooooo much caffeine before bed.

:laughing  :laughing  :laughing

"Today our special is the White Chocolate Mousee Frappuchino"

ill take one cause it has the word mousee ut it is spelled wrong it should be the

White Chocolate Moosey(368) Frappuchino! what do you think?

ill take one cause it has the word mousee ut it is spelled wrong it should be the

White Chocolate Moosey(368 ) Frappuchino! what do you think?

ok um it is moosey 368 not moosey(368)

*gives horatio back 49 1/2 H$*

ehehehe Horatio only ended up paying five cents in american money! of course since Horatio was paying in H$ if you wanted 1$ american money you would need H$10. therefore needing to give him 40H$ rather than H$49.5

*gives horatio back 49 1/2 H$*

ehehehe Horatio only ended up paying five cents in american money! of course since Horatio was paying in H$ if you wanted 1$ american money you would need H$10. therefore needing to give him 40H$ rather than H$49.5

Actually it is 10.70 H$ and I would get back 39.30.  I am going to leave a tip of 5 H$

White Chocolate Moosey(368 ) Frappuchino! what do you think?

ok um it is moosey 368 not moosey(368)

Does the special of the day, the White Chocolate Moosey368 Frappuchino come in hammie size?  If so, I would like to order six to go please. :eat

erm..no. It's mousee. That will be 2 and half H$

H$ are 10 times the American dollar.  So perhaps it would be 25.00 H$ each.  Would this be more accurate?  And then I want six of them, so I believe the total would be 150.00 H$.  Have I done the math correctly?  And I just want to check, that is the hammie sized frappuchino.  Please make my order for six to go.

2 cheese cakes... 100 H$.....Triple mocha latte...which sive would that be? Grande? 50 H$..Yes, that would be correct, Horatio, 150 H$...hammie sizes are cheaper. *hands horatio 6 hammie-size frappucinos*

Pays Toto with two 100 H$ bills. The difference is your tip. Thank you for such terrific service. :D

• 4 months later...
i want a chocolate latte with a little bit of pineapple creamer.  As much caffine as you can stick in it, and even more sugar. :D

Once you get your latte, come up to the HampsterDance Talk forum and join Wolfie and I in the Best Friend of Horatio Club. :D

Ug Tanyio?? That's 46 H$ For tanyio...

50 H$ For Skwerl...

and 60 H$ for cheesy. (Caffine costs more. :D)

And today's free canoli day...

*hands over drinks and one free canoli to each customer*

Today, I would like to order a Vanilla Creme Soy Latte in the grande size. :D

For some reason I think Ug is either

A. Tanyio

or

B. My brother

Your choice.

Today's free biscoti day...

We have chocolate with white chocolate drizzle, or peach.

Hey, you are a fantastic business woman! I would like to place an order for a Vanilla Creme Soy Latte grande and a chocolate with white chocolate drizzle biscotti please. :D

Guest Skwerlhugger Will
Ug Tanyio?? That's 46 H$ For tanyio...

50 H$ For Skwerl...

and 60 H$ for cheesy. (Caffine costs more. :D)

And today's free canoli day...

*hands over drinks and one free canoli to each customer*

ok give moneys to you

For some reason I think Ug is either

A. Tanyio

or

B. My brother

Your choice.

Today's free biscoti day...

We have chocolate with white chocolate drizzle, or peach.

You are very smart, Toto. I am Ug. I never said I wasn't, however.

I was biscoti!!!!!! give me......like....100.......... I need some to keep ~Ug~ from trying to bash me. He especially loves your canolis.

Whatever.  :rolleyes:

Oh yeah...why do you have belzebub in your name, eh??

My name? Um what are you talking about?????????????

It is in my signature yes, because it is in a song.................... and I just typed some of the lyrics.................

DO not ever talk about graf in my presence ever again.

Edited by Horatio