Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Horatio finds the board index really interesting...

...because, my dear hamster friend, you have not moved from that position in a while, according to the "last click" list.

I am watching you. :ph34r:

THing is, it's kinda inaccurate, because straight afterwards your message in the complains topic turned up, so I don't know why it registered you as being in the index. :blink: Also, a lot of online users seem to use the "search" function to an absurd degree.

THing is, it's kinda inaccurate, because straight afterwards your message in the complains topic turned up, so I don't know why it registered you as being in the index. :blink: Also, a lot of online users seem to use the "search" function to an absurd degree.

You can always click on the Online Users. That sometimes is more accurate as to where I am lurking.

Oh, that one, I thought there was another one that was a little bit more accurate. I am always interested at what the bots are looking at, though. Speaking of which, I saw an Ask Jeeves one the other day. How odd.

Oh, that one, I thought there was another one that was a little bit more accurate. I am always interested at what the bots are looking at, though. Speaking of which, I saw an Ask Jeeves one the other day. How odd.

We've had a couple strange bots. The Member Name should be accurate, but sometimes it is not.

I think once there were several people online at once but nobody was doing anything. Am I the only one who just sits at the board index and refreshes every few seconds like a loser? :rolleyes:

I think once there were several people online at once but nobody was doing anything. Am I the only one who just sits at the board index and refreshes every few seconds like a loser? :rolleyes:

No. I have done that when I watch the guest numbers go higher and higher. :lol:

Or when I am waiting for posts to appear.

81 guests online right now!! Look, 3 pages' worth of users... this is strange. What's going on?

post-1559-1232594030_thumb.jpg

81 guests online right now!! Look, 3 pages' worth of users... this is strange. What's going on?

Who knows. We have had as many as 400 people online at one time. Now that is really, really strange.

Are they bots or something? They must slow down the board like nothing else.

Wow...I totally never knew of this screen. :blink:

~Liz

I use it to spy on people. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

~Liz

*cough, cough*

Would you like some cough syrup?

~Liz

*cough, cough*

Would you like some cough syrup?

LOL

A Ricola would be nice.

LOL