Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Good deeds

I just rescued a baby spider from my room and put it outside. What good deed have you done today?

I take it back: the spider apparently didn't go out the window but stayed on the piece of paper I scooped it up on. I put the piece of paper next to my dinner and the spider decided to walk on it. Eeew. So I killed it.

RIP.

I take it back: the spider apparently didn't go out the window but stayed on the piece of paper I scooped it up on. I put the piece of paper next to my dinner and the spider decided to walk on it. Eeew. So I killed it.

RIP.

NOOOOOOOOOO!

You could have put him back outside!!!!!!

Boris and his buddies will be visiting you when you least expect it! :o

• 4 weeks later...
The CUTEST little boy asked me for some beads that I caught at a parade today

so I gave them to him :]

I love little kids... well. sometimes.

That was so nice of you.

I jumped out of the car to get a little dog out of a really busy six-lane intersection.

• 3 weeks later...

I was actually successful in my spider-removal business last night. A spider was having trouble on my wall as it kept on slipping every time it stepped on my Pulp Fiction poster, falling a few inches down the wall every time before climbing up again. Boy, was her persistant. Anyway, I got a glass, put it against the wall, shook it a bit so she fell into it, put some paper on top and even took her all the way outside and putting her in the flowebed just outside my block. There. I AM a good soul.

I was actually successful in my spider-removal business last night. A spider was having trouble on my wall as it kept on slipping every time it stepped on my Pulp Fiction poster, falling a few inches down the wall every time before climbing up again. Boy, was her persistant. Anyway, I got a glass, put it against the wall, shook it a bit so she fell into it, put some paper on top and even took her all the way outside and putting her in the flowebed just outside my block. There. I AM a good soul.

You ARE a good soul!