Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Mr. B - Saviour of all

Taynio

I want to start a comic like thing. This is a quick rough-sketching. It'll get better when I sleep and as I get used to drawing this style. But, for now, here is the first installment!

*round of applause*

If that is a "quick rough-sketch" I will be so excited to see the next installment!

This is absolutely phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Hammy Birthday!!!!!!!!!

Making arts on the compy is hard to get used to, but if you practice enough, it gets easier.

Looks cool =D

Lol, nah. I am used to drawing on the computer, it's doing something that looks like a comic I am not used to. What I am used to is designing things for games, which require different techniques and etc. Not to mention I don't make a whole picture like I did in the comic.

Ah, cool =D The only compy art I'd ever done before I got the tablet was with the mouse, and that was haaard. XD It was all more hilarious than anything else. But I know people who can do pretty well with just a mouse.

And Horatio, some might come...eventually.

Ah, cool =D The only compy art I'd ever done before I got the tablet was with the mouse, and that was haaard. XD It was all more hilarious than anything else. But I know people who can do pretty well with just a mouse.

And Horatio, some might come...eventually.

Unacceptable answer. :rolleyes:

You should have lots of snow in that cold state you live in... start putting out the artwork!!!!!!!