Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Entertain me

LifesEagle

Have you seen the jibjab videos?

Jibjab slays me.

"I really like change, have I made myself clear?"

:lol:

:lol: And I second the vote for failblog. It's pretty epic.

Actually, Fail Blog is part of a whole line of websites known as The Cheeseburger Network. Their other websites are I Can Has Cheezeburger, I has a hotdog, Roflrazzi, Totally Looks Like, Graph Jam, Once Upon a Win, and Engrish Funny. All of which are really funny. But Fail Blog and ROFLrazzi definitely have my vote for having made me laugh the most.

I am tired. I am tired.

Those websites KILL me.

You'll sleep tonight hopefully. :lol:

Or you would have fallen asleep in class and will be awake this evening. :rolleyes:

I was determined for that not to happen! If I'm busy I don't notice so I went into the town centre to do some Christmas shopping... and buy myself things. Shopping makes it all better! ^_^ I now need tons of conceiler to cover up my messed up eyes. :unsure:

I am tired. I am tired.

Those websites KILL me.

You'll sleep tonight hopefully. :lol:

Or you would have fallen asleep in class and will be awake this evening. :rolleyes:

I was determined for that not to happen! If I'm busy I don't notice so I went into the town centre to do some Christmas shopping... and buy myself things. Shopping makes it all better! ^_^ I now need tons of conceiler to cover up my messed up eyes. :unsure:

Just don't fly in the rain with all that make-up... it might interfere with your vision when your trying to land if it starts to run.