Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Music Appreciation Group

Another new concept.

The idea of this thread is to let people know about music that they may not have stumbled across otherwise. PLEASE try not to go off topic. I think this could work more than my other strange threads! :lol:

The way it works is this: first you listen to the song that the person above you has posted. You then make a short comment in your post about it, whether or not you liked it, something like that. Then you write the name and artist of a song that means something to you and write a little description of WHY it means something to you. Please check that your song can be easily found on Youtube before you post it. The next person to post will then look up the song of the person above them, make a comment, post their own song, etc.

The first song is my all-time favourite song, "Mr Night" by Kenny Loggins. It means something to me because it's so upbeat, easy to sing and dance to and always cheers me up. ^_^

Chad Vangaalen.

Chad Vangaalen.

Chad Vangaalen.

Chad Vangaalen.

Chad Vangaalen.

Chad Vangaalen.

Chad Vangaalen.

Muse.

Chad Vangaalen.

Chad Vangaalen.

Chad Vangaalen.

Blur.

Chad Vangaalen.

Chad Vangaalen.

And I almost forgot Chad Vangaalen.

Another new concept.

The idea of this thread is to let people know about music that they may not have stumbled across otherwise. PLEASE try not to go off topic. I think this could work more than my other strange threads! :lol:

The way it works is this: first you listen to the song that the person above you has posted. You then make a short comment in your post about it, whether or not you liked it, something like that. Then you write the name and artist of a song that means something to you and write a little description of WHY it means something to you. Please check that your song can be easily found on Youtube before you post it. The next person to post will then look up the song of the person above them, make a comment, post their own song, etc.

The first song is my all-time favourite song, "Mr Night" by Kenny Loggins. It means something to me because it's so upbeat, easy to sing and dance to and always cheers me up. ^_^

Kenny Loggins is terrific and Mr. Night is great song. I have the Keep the Fire album and that is my favorite song on that album.

Artist Joe Satriani and the song is Flying in a Blue Dream on the album Flying in a Blue Dream.

It was hard to choose because there were so many great songs on that album.

Joe Satriani is really awesome.

Also, Mute Math.

Which CD is your favorite?

I don't have one.

Meaning you don't have any Satriani CD's or you can't pick a favourite?

both.