Hampsterdance Discussion Board

LifesEagle's pictures

LifesEagle

Because Jesusfreak is lovely I am going to copy her (the sincerest form of flattery). I thought you'd like to see what an eagle looks like when she becomes human (like swan lake, only not as pretty because eagles aren't as graceful).

First photo: my freshers' ball at my university. That dress cost a fortune so I was so paranoid the whole night about not getting it dirty!

Second photo: same dress, different evening. It was a benefit dinner for this really great charity called RUSHUK which may be more up JF's street as it's a religious thing.

Third photo: CLOSE UP! DOn't know what happened to my make-up in this one, it works better as an MSN display picture

Fourth photo: dark, I know, but that's me with the bright lights of Hong Kong. One of the most beautiful sights I've ever witnessed.

That's all for now, but I'll post some more later. ^_^

post-1559-1226201110_thumb.jpg

post-1559-1226201323_thumb.jpg

post-1559-1226202100_thumb.jpg

Because Jesusfreak is lovely I am going to copy her (the sincerest form of flattery). I thought you'd like to see what an eagle looks like when she becomes human (like swan lake, only not as pretty because eagles aren't as graceful).

First photo: my freshers' ball at my university. That dress cost a fortune so I was so paranoid the whole night about not getting it dirty!

Second photo: same dress, different evening. It was a benefit dinner for this really great charity called RUSHUK which may be more up JF's street as it's a religious thing.

Third photo: CLOSE UP! DOn't know what happened to my make-up in this one, it works better as an MSN display picture

Fourth photo: dark, I know, but that's me with the bright lights of Hong Kong. One of the most beautiful sights I've ever witnessed.

That's all for now, but I'll post some more later. ^_^

Beautiful pictures!!! We have some great looking people here!!!!!

The dress makes you look so fantastic!

*waits for the close-up*

Ooh gorgeous dress! ^_^ And we do have lots of pretty people here haha. :lol:

You were our first pretty person, so no one can take that title from you! :lol:

But, of all your pictures, I think I like the cat costume picture the best. That was such a cool costume and you looked fantastic in it.

Speaking of cat costumes, I ALSO dressed up as catwoman, but not for Halloween. It was my last week of school and every day we dressed up as something different so on the "superhero" themed day I wore this. I don't think it's as impressive as JF's but it's not bad, considering I had only one evening to put it together!

I can't seem up upload the close-up... hmm. Let's see if it works this time.

And thanks for the compliments about the dress. The only problem was that I lost some weight before I got to wear it so I had to keep on pulling it up all night. :lol:

post-1559-1226247933_thumb.jpg

post-1559-1226247966_thumb.jpg

I was also probably the first [human] person to post pictures where you can actually see my face. :rolleyes: And yaaay cat costumes! ^_^ It was really hard for me to find a normal looking set of cat ears and tail too. :unsure:

And yeah, I could probably never get away with a strapless dress. I don't have much to hold it up. :rolleyes: I know a number of people who used the extra fabric from when they had their dresses hemmed to make straps though.

I made my own ears using a headband and card. They ended up looking more like mouse ears, though. I couldn't find aything as impressive as your boots, though. I got a little black mask but it just got in the way.

That dress had so much boning in I thought it WOULD stay up and I'm lucky enough to be able to support the dress, if you know what I mean. It was alright, I just couldn't put my arms up for both evenings. :lol:

Speaking of cat costumes, I ALSO dressed up as catwoman, but not for Halloween. It was my last week of school and every day we dressed up as something different so on the "superhero" themed day I wore this. I don't think it's as impressive as JF's but it's not bad, considering I had only one evening to put it together!

And thanks for the compliments about the dress. The only problem was that I lost some weight before I got to wear it so I had to keep on pulling it up all night. :lol:

:lol: But Jesusfreak probably was not as active in her costume as you were!!!!! :lol:

You could have always super-glued the dress up. :lol:

Great pictures! Thanks for posting them.

:lol: But Jesusfreak probably was not as active in her costume as you were!!!!! :lol:

Yeah, my friends and I did whole battle scenes using my video camera. We did old fashioned Batman and Robin-style stuff while people watched from the school windows. It was really funny but so embarassing! :lol:

Yeah, I could have done... for my freshers' ball there was a lot of dancing and I could only do penguin impressions.

I'll upload more at some point but there aren't may great ones of me on this computer: the ones I'm getting are on FB.

Yeah, my friends and I did whole battle scenes using my video camera. We did old fashioned Batman and Robin-style stuff while people watched from the school windows. It was really funny but so embarassing! :lol:

Yeah, I could have done... for my freshers' ball there was a lot of dancing and I could only do penguin impressions.

I'll upload more at some point but there aren't may great ones of me on this computer: the ones I'm getting are on FB.

Haha that is awesome! :lol:

Whichever way they come, we can always wait for others.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the world-famous Cadbury's factory last weekend with my cousin. We went mental on Dairy Milk and reject chokkies! The first one is me with warm, liquid milk chocolate mixed with rice crispies... yes, it was NICER than it sounds. :wub: The second picture is my dream car...

post-1559-1227220074_thumb.jpg

post-1559-1227220144_thumb.jpg

I went to the world-famous Cadbury's factory last weekend with my cousin. We went mental on Dairy Milk and reject chokkies! The first one is me with warm, liquid milk chocolate mixed with rice crispies... yes, it was NICER than it sounds. :wub: The second picture is my dream car...

I would be in Cadbury heaven!!!

Make that "our" dream car. I really like that egg. :D

And the best thing is that I'm studying REALLY close to it. I just noticed that the car hasn't got a driver door! The only annoying thing is that the whole place was full of little kids. But the BEST part was the packing section, where you could see all the chocolate bars on conveyor belts being wrapped up. I also felt honoured to see the factory system that so inspired Charlie and the CHocolate Factory.

Oh, and the free chocolate every half an hour. THAT WAS AWESOME.

And the best thing is that I'm studying REALLY close to it. I just noticed that the car hasn't got a driver door! The only annoying thing is that the whole place was full of little kids. But the BEST part was the packing section, where you could see all the chocolate bars on conveyor belts being wrapped up. I also felt honoured to see the factory system that so inspired Charlie and the CHocolate Factory.

WHOAAAAAAAAA... free chocolate every half hour? I'm there. :lol:

You have educated me on a number of things today... I didn't know this was the factory that inspired that movie. How awesome!

You have educated me on a number of things today... I didn't know this was the factory that inspired that movie. How awesome!

At least, I THINK is is the factory that inspired him because that's what I've been told. What can I say, I'm a giver. :P

To tempt you, I'm including a photo of the liquid chocolate.

post-1559-1227749157_thumb.jpg

At least, I THINK is is the factory that inspired him because that's what I've been told. What can I say, I'm a giver. :P

You are soooooooooo rotten. I want some! It looks delicious!

It was. :P There are apparently some photos of me on the cow-horse (Flo) so I'll post them as soon as I have them.

It was. :P There are apparently some photos of me on the cow-horse (Flo) so I'll post them as soon as I have them.

Outstanding! I look forward to those pictures.

And there they are. I'm the one in the red hoodie for the long-distance photos. As mentioned before, I'm riding a wonderful mare called Flo and the saller horse with similar paint colouring is Flo's daughter, Amy. They are really cute together!

post-1559-1227806376_thumb.jpg

post-1559-1227806410_thumb.jpg

post-1559-1227806418_thumb.jpg

post-1559-1227806424_thumb.jpg

post-1559-1227806430_thumb.jpg

post-1559-1227806436_thumb.jpg

post-1559-1227806443_thumb.jpg

And there they are. I'm the one in the red hoodie for the long-distance photos. As mentioned before, I'm riding a wonderful mare called Flo and the saller horse with similar paint colouring is Flo's daughter, Amy. They are really cute together!

Flo and Amy remind me of oreo cookies. How much fun is that! I noticed Flo poised for the picture at the end. :D She looked right into the camera.

In the first photograph, if I had not noticed your stirrup, it almost looked like you were riding bareback because the saddle blended right in with her black spot.

She only looked into the camera because I tugged on the reins. She wasn't being that stubborn yesterday but I still had to use my trusty whip quite a lot. I see what you mean about the saddle blending in, I suppose her tack is the perfect colour for her! I love black and white and I insisted on riding her this time. Can't wait for my next lesson. ^_^

She only looked into the camera because I tugged on the reins. She wasn't being that stubborn yesterday but I still had to use my trusty whip quite a lot. I see what you mean about the saddle blending in, I suppose her tack is the perfect colour for her! I love black and white and I insisted on riding her this time. Can't wait for my next lesson. ^_^

Wish I was out there riding with you. Now that would be great fun. :D

Wouldn't it be! I think you'd like the horse behind me in the photo where Flo is looking at the camera just because of her name (Eclipse) which is such a wonderful name. Apparently one of the school's horses is no longer used for lessons... maybe it's because of his name (Chaos). :unsure:

Wouldn't it be! I think you'd like the horse behind me in the photo where Flo is looking at the camera just because of her name (Eclipse) which is such a wonderful name. Apparently one of the school's horses is no longer used for lessons... maybe it's because of his name (Chaos). :unsure:

Chaos... a great name. Much better than Maniac. :lol:

Finally... the shoes! It took so long to take a photo because of that darned light in the background that gives me a halo so I was annoyed at the end and completely forgot that I was listening to music at the time, so these photos are from my own personal iPod advert. :rolleyes: Also, just the shoes on teh feet. And a photo of me with a weird lop-sided smile.

post-1559-1228357769_thumb.jpg

post-1559-1228357779_thumb.jpg

post-1559-1228357802_thumb.jpg

Finally... the shoes! It took so long to take a photo because of that darned light in the background that gives me a halo so I was annoyed at the end and completely forgot that I was listening to music at the time, so these photos are from my own personal iPod advert. :rolleyes: Also, just the shoes on teh feet. And a photo of me with a weird lop-sided smile.

Those shoes are awesome!!! The pictures are fantastic!!!

The Mona Lisa had a weird smile. :D

You look fantastic in those pictures!! What a great outfit.

Thank you!!!

I forgot to ask before: am I allowed to post photos with other people in?

And thanks for your compliments. ^_^ THose shoes are my babies.

Thought that I'd post this photo because it shows why I should never be allowed into America. :lol:

Photo was taken summer of 2007 in Chicago and we went a little bit overboard with our shopping... how we got it all through customs without being taxed I'll never know! The other people in the photo are my cousin and my brother.

post-1559-1228537856_thumb.jpg

We saw it as community service, what with the dollar being weak and all. We justified it by saying we were helping out the American economy!

We saw it as community service, what with the dollar being weak and all. We justified it by saying we were helping out the American economy!

Next time, I can save you the flight over, just send the money directly to me and I will spend it for you. :lol:

I bought mine online, so if you REALLY want them you can always get them shipped over. I do that sometimes with websites like Bustedtees (but they ruined Christmas last year so I don't trust them <_< ).

I bought mine online, so if you REALLY want them you can always get them shipped over. I do that sometimes with websites like Bustedtees (but they ruined Christmas last year so I don't trust them <_>

You can buy them online, just as long as they use FedEx for shipping.

:rolleyes::lol::rolleyes:

And Bustedtees probably uses DHL or UPS. That's why they didn't get there as they were supposed to. :lol:

I bought mine online, so if you REALLY want them you can always get them shipped over. I do that sometimes with websites like Bustedtees (but they ruined Christmas last year so I don't trust them <_< ).

I totally would look into that, but my mom just bought me some awesome steampunk boots this morning along with a really nifty military coat, so I don't want to press my luck, espeically so close to Christmas or she might start counting them as presents >.>

But I'll probably go a-looking for awesome shoes online later today, anyway .____. I have a problem.

I have a problem.[/color]

What is your problem?

I have a problem with being addicted to finding cute shoes and then pining for them even though I know I can probably never have them.

I feel your pain, Kat. I saw some gorgeous Jimmy Choos the other day that I will never be able to have. :(

I don't like buying shoes online either but these ones were just MADE FOR MEEEEEE. I went to the two branches of the shop in the town centre but neither branch had the shoes in my size so I took a risk. Besides, I could always send them back if I wanted to.

Horatio: Busteedtees uses UPS, so that may be right. Their vans scare me. :blink:

XD It's not just shoes for me, either. I do the same thing with jewelry and coats ;-; I go around online and save pictures of the really cool things I want, and then when I'm bored I look at them and weep because they will never be mine.

I need a hobby.

XD It's not just shoes for me, either. I do the same thing with jewelry and coats ;-; I go around online and save pictures of the really cool things I want, and then when I'm bored I look at them and weep because they will never be mine.

I need a hobby.

You need to look at those pictures and think how quickly they went out of style. :lol:

Being a hamster, I don't have to worry about being in style.

• 2 weeks later...
I was also probably the first [human] person to post pictures where you can actually see my face. :rolleyes: And yaaay cat costumes! ^_^ It was really hard for me to find a normal looking set of cat ears and tail too. :unsure:

And yeah, I could probably never get away with a strapless dress. I don't have much to hold it up. :rolleyes: I know a number of people who used the extra fabric from when they had their dresses hemmed to make straps though.

Lol nah, I was the first. Or maybe Horatio, once upon a time years ago. But, I believe I was the first to post like any pictures at all. First of all my reptiles, and then of me... Oh boy were there pictures of me... like thousands.

And you're very gorgeous.

• 4 weeks later...

New year, new pictures. The horse ones are of me, my cousin and her horse Morgan/Morgie/Nibbles/Fat Ginge on New Year's Eve. The clearly fake horse one was taken a few days before in the coastal town of Brighton. The one of me and the Chinese girl (Laya) was taken at my prizegiving just before Christmas. The last ones were taken at odd times over Christmas. The one with me and the hat is probably one of my all-time favourite photos of moi. ^_^ Oh, and the last one was when I got a little bit hungry. :lol:

post-1559-1232131956_thumb.jpg

post-1559-1232131970_thumb.jpg

post-1559-1232131994_thumb.jpg

post-1559-1232132013_thumb.jpg

post-1559-1232132041_thumb.jpg

post-1559-1232132057_thumb.jpg

post-1559-1232132072_thumb.jpg

post-1559-1232132112_thumb.jpg

New year, new pictures. The horse ones are of me, my cousin and her horse Morgan/Morgie/Nibbles/Fat Ginge on New Year's Eve. The clearly fake horse one was taken a few days before in the coastal town of Brighton. The one of me and the Chinese girl (Laya) was taken at my prizegiving just before Christmas. The last ones were taken at odd times over Christmas. The one with me and the hat is probably one of my all-time favourite photos of moi. ^_^ Oh, and the last one was when I got a little bit hungry. :lol:

Superb pictures!!!!!! The Christmas hat one is great, but I also love the others. You must have been very hungry... how did that taste? The horses look so well groomed. What a great day to see your pictures! Thank you for posting them. You should see Jesusfreak's new haircut! Outstanding!!!

The steering wheel tasted like chicken. :lol: I helped groom Morgan that time so that's probably why he looks so good. ;) I have seen her new haircut, she has pictures on FB.

If you really want that coat it's on sale now, and according to currency converter it has gone down from $132.57 to $99.45.

Also: I LOVE the picture! :lol: One of my friends calls me a Nomwich.

If you really want that coat it's on sale now, and according to currency converter it has gone down from $132.57 to $99.45.

You forgot to add shipping, customs duty and associated fees.

New price... one zillion dollars! :lol:

I like the horse in that picture. :D

I import things all the time from America, it's not that expensive (except when it's Bustedtees when I had to sell my soul <_<). That fake horse was a really fun game and it kept on jumping for no reason. My cousin - same one as in the photo - has been riding since the age of four and even she found that game to be really uncomfortable!

I import things all the time from America, it's not that expensive (except when it's Bustedtees when I had to sell my soul <_ that fake horse was a really fun game and it kept on jumping for no reason. my cousin same one as in the photo has been riding since age of four even she found to be uncomfortable>

It looks like fun. That is something I would enjoy trying. :D The best part is that I would be entertaining the masses. :lol:

I import things all the time from America, it's not that expensive (except when it's Bustedtees when I had to sell my soul <_<). That fake horse was a really fun game and it kept on jumping for no reason. My cousin - same one as in the photo - has been riding since the age of four and even she found that game to be really uncomfortable!

It looks like fun. That is something I would enjoy trying. :D The best part is that I would be entertaining the masses. :lol:

There was an amused crowd surrounding us. :lol: There's even a video of me playing the game on FB.

I import things all the time from America, it's not that expensive (except when it's Bustedtees when I had to sell my soul <_ that fake horse was a really fun game and it kept on jumping for no reason. my cousin same one as in the photo has been riding since age of four even she found to be uncomfortable>

There was an amused crowd surrounding us. :lol: There's even a video of me playing the game on FB.

So... are you going to give me more specific information so I can view it? :rolleyes:

Email it please.

So... are you going to give me more specific information so I can view it? :rolleyes:

Email it please.

I saved the video but it's an MP4 or whatever which always confuses me. :blink: Darned FB. I'll sort this out at some point.

Email it please.

I saved the video but it's an MP4 or whatever which always confuses me. :blink: Darned FB. I'll sort this out at some point.

I can wait.

• 2 weeks later...

We have had the worst snow in many years over the past two days or so. My parents sent me these photos from home. The buried object that seems to have no shape is my car, buried completely in the snow. There is also a picture of my cat looking very confused indeed!

post-1559-1233626623_thumb.jpg

post-1559-1233626641_thumb.jpg

post-1559-1233626652_thumb.jpg

We have had the worst snow in many years over the past two days or so. My parents sent me these photos from home. The buried object that seems to have no shape is my car, buried completely in the snow. There is also a picture of my cat looking very confused indeed!

Can I move in with you? Lol

I absolutely love snow.

I've been drawing... badly. I decided to draw two pictures of my best friend just out of boredom. The first one (the one with the small photo attached) is much better than the other one (with big photo), methinks. Are they any good? I'm not so good at drawing, origami is more my style.

I've been drawing... badly. I decided to draw two pictures of my best friend just out of boredom. The first one (the one with the small photo attached) is much better than the other one (with big photo), methinks. Are they any good? I'm not so good at drawing, origami is more my style.

These are great for someone who does not do portraits. From what I understand, the eyes are the most difficult part.

Perhaps that is why you are not to happy. Remember, you are always your own worst critic. :D

Yeah, I kinda failed at the eyes. I joke that her eyes are too squinty to make much of them. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I kinda failed at the eyes. I joke that her eyes are too squinty to make much of them. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't say you failed. Perhaps you just need a little expert advice on how to master eyes.

From what I understand, to capture eyes is extremely difficult, but once you do, your portraits are masterpieces.

You deserve a round of applause for trying!

*applause is heard*