Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Moo

I decidedededed to Brighten/Ruin your days by Posting on this board for the first time in like............ :unsure: a long time!!!

This is a very very random topic, as you may have already noticed!! This is because i am unsure of what to say, and when this happens i tend to rabbit about absoloute nothings :)

Ummm...ummm.. i like potato chips. They are nice. They may be very bad for my health but i can eat up to four bags of them things a day :)

At this precise second, there are 68 sleeps, 2 hours 27 minutes and 33 seconds until christmas :)

I decidedededed to Brighten/Ruin your days by Posting on this board for the first time in like............ :unsure: a long time!!!

This is a very very random topic, as you may have already noticed!! This is because i am unsure of what to say, and when this happens i tend to rabbit about absoloute nothings :)

Ummm...ummm.. i like potato chips. They are nice. They may be very bad for my health but i can eat up to four bags of them things a day :)

At this precise second, there are 68 sleeps, 2 hours 27 minutes and 33 seconds until christmas :)

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-O-P.....B-A-N-A-N-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A !!!!!!!!!!!

How wonderful you have returned!!!!!

We are so very, very happy to see you.

While you were gone, we started a new policy for all those people who posted for a while, if you agree to the terms, your posts will appear immediately with no moderation.

Please go to the Warm Wishes forum and look for the topic IMPORTANT TOPIC - EVERYONE PLEASE READ. Read the very first post and if you agree and make a post saying so and you will be approved.

Hope you make it back to see this.

L13K ZOMG.

You hath returned!