this is a total of 686 mg of caffeine

how long shall i be awake?

will i hallucinate?

will i start twitching?

will my body temperature rise?

will i bounce off the walls?

asdf?

i'm on bottle number two, number one kicked in about half an hour ago

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

e

eeeeeee

as long as you don't go over 5000 mg of caffeine, there shouldn't be any negative side effects... don't go over 5000, its fatal...

fun things to do while on caffeine high:

dance

party

dance

dance

scream

dance

prank call people

type spastically on AIM

dance

run around in circles

dance

i'm on bottle number two, number one kicked in about half an hour ago

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

e

eeeeeee

as long as you don't go over 5000 mg of caffeine, there shouldn't be any negative side effects... don't go over 5000, its fatal...

fun things to do while on caffeine high:

dance

party

dance

dance

scream

dance

prank call people

type spastically on AIM

dance

run around in circles

dance

Play video games is another one.

Oh, and I've prank called people before whole spazzed on energy drinks. Lots of lulz.

Truthfully, I think your overexaggerating this a bit. Nos isnt really that bad. now JOLT on the other hand, is a different story, this stuff smokes when you open it and when it kicks in...it KICKS in. I know, I've tried it. All nighters ftw! Beware the sugar crash though, its bad. REAL bad.

Obviously none of you have tried spike...

25,000% of your daily B12.

Yeah, 25,000%.

It has all sorts of warning on it. Like, don't drink if you have a risk of psychosis or something. xD Not for preggos, either. It is only like an 8 or 10 ounce can. Doesn't taste that good, but it kept me up till around 4 in the morning.

Truthfully, I think your overexaggerating this a bit. Nos isnt really that bad. now JOLT on the other hand, is a different story, this stuff smokes when you open it and when it kicks in...it KICKS in. I know, I've tried it. All nighters ftw! Beware the sugar crash though, its bad. REAL bad.

that's why You Thump the top good first. almost anything will do that...

I'll jsut stick to my mountain Dew, Coffee, and the occasional Sobe.. Seems to work good for me So far..

I tried one of those Burger King Coca Cola slushie things and it did some really weird stuff to me. 'Ho man, I was laughing SO MUCH. I was SO AWAKE, oh my gosh. A while after, I felt horrible. I could barely see and I couldn't walk straight. I was so dizzy, I thought it had messed up my brain. I seriously looked drunk or high or something. So if that happened with something like that, I have no idea what an energy drink would do. :blink:

I tried one of those Burger King Coca Cola slushie things and it did some really weird stuff to me. 'Ho man, I was laughing SO MUCH. I was SO AWAKE, oh my gosh. A while after, I felt horrible. I could barely see and I couldn't walk straight. I was so dizzy, I thought it had messed up my brain. I seriously looked drunk or high or something. So if that happened with something like that, I have no idea what an energy drink would do. :blink:

Plush Kirby... welcome back!!! Please go to the Warm Wishes forum and read the first post in the topic called IMPORTANT TOPIC - EVERYONE PLEASE READ.

If you agree, please make a post and say so. This will allow you to have your posts appear immediately.

Thank you and again, so nice to see you return.

Horatio

Plush Kirby... welcome back!!! Please go to the Warm Wishes forum and read the first post in the topic called IMPORTANT TOPIC - EVERYONE PLEASE READ.

If you agree, please make a post and say so. This will allow you to have your posts appear immediately.

Horatio

Yay! ^^

Horatio

Yay! ^^

You need to go to the Warm Wishes forum and make the post please. This is required in order to have your posts appear immediately without moderation.

Please do this as soon as possible.

Click on the link:

http://www.hampsterboard.com/board/index.php?showtopic=5277

Thank you.

Horatio

Aha Cheesus, Mountain Dew Extreme had the same warnings, most energy drinks do.

Even about the psychosis?

Taken from the site...

WARNING: Do not use if you are under the age of 18 or elderly. Do not take with any other stimulant or weight-loss supplement or any prescription or over-the-counter medicine. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing or at risk of being treated for high-blood pressure, heart disease, hyperthyroidism, spasms, psychiatric disease, suffer from migraines, have asthma, or are taking asthma medication. Discontinue use if you experience dizziness, headache, nausea, or heart palpitations. If you have trouble sleeping, do not take within 6 hours of bedtime. Keep out of reach of children

Taken from the site...

WARNING: Do not use if you are under the age of 18 or elderly. Do not take with any other stimulant or weight-loss supplement or any prescription or over-the-counter medicine. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing or at risk of being treated for high-blood pressure, heart disease, hyperthyroidism, spasms, psychiatric disease, suffer from migraines, have asthma, or are taking asthma medication. Discontinue use if you experience dizziness, headache, nausea, or heart palpitations. If you have trouble sleeping, do not take within 6 hours of bedtime. Keep out of reach of children

oops... i must have missed the first and last sentence...

those things get you hyped up

crazy timesss, crazy times

Taken from the site...

oops... i must have missed the first and last sentence...

those things get you hyped up

crazy timesss, crazy times

Yeah, crazy AWESOME times. I drank one can and didn't get jittery or stupid or anything. xD but I imagine it might take a bit to get me like that.

Well not THAT specific but it did say most of it, like. Discontinue use if you experience dizziness, headache, nausea, or heart palpitations. If you have trouble sleeping, do not take within 6 hours of bedtime. Keep out of reach of children, Do not take with any other stimulant or weight-loss supplement or any prescription or over-the-counter medicine. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing or at risk of being treated for high-blood pressure, heart disease, hyperthyroidism, spasms

Taken from the site...

Taken from the site? So now you have to go to the site to read the warning labels? :lol:

Psychiatric disease? :lol: Well that about covers everything that you could think of. :lol:

It's clear to me that none of you have tried Bawls.

I had 2 of those and passed out.

LOVE me some BAWLS, they don't give me the crazy rush that nos does, the guarana lets it come on slowly and peacefully

LOL I remember people going crazy for that backstage at our school plays...I've never had any though.

~Liz

• 2 weeks later...