Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Nobody ever goes in here.

Topazia

Poor forums. Somebody post something here!! LOL

Welcome back!

How are you? What are you doing these days? What's going on in your life?

Not much. I had to quit my awesome babysitting job because I kinda need more than 5 hours a week. So I might have landed a job at McD's.

Oh, and wannabe and I are doing fantastic. We're so in love ^^ yay

Welcome back!

How are you? What are you doing these days? What's going on in your life?

Not much. I had to quit my awesome babysitting job because I kinda need more than 5 hours a week. So I might have landed a job at McD's.

Oh, and wannabe and I are doing fantastic. We're so in love ^^ yay

Great news!!! Sorry that you had to give up your babysitting job, but McDonalds will get you through until you find the job you really want.

Let me ask you if you are interested in applying for another job that might be helpful. FedEx has jobs that start about now and are a minimum of 17 1/2 hours a week. With this, you get medical, dental, vision benefits as well as tuition rebates up to $3000. ($3000 for A's and B's, $2000 for C's and D's). They tell you they are hiring only for the season, but if you show up on time, like the people you work for and they like you, then you just stay on after the holidays. You can work these hours early or late, but they should work in with your school schedule. If you want to go on for other jobs in the company, there are opportunities and scholarships available. For example, if you were interested in becoming a packaging engineer (a person who designs packages, drop boxes, etc.), they have scholarships and jobs waiting when you get out of school. FedEx has one of the best and largest television stations in the country.

Outstanding news that you have someone who loves you so. I am really pleased to hear this. Hope your relationship continues.