Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Celebrities: The Gossip?

Haha, so, we all know that in America, a lot of people are absorbed in the lives of celebrities. XD So, what do you think of this or that?

Our first topics:

-Miley Cyrus

-Angelina Jolie's twins.

Shoot away, guys. XD

Haha, so, we all know that in America, a lot of people are absorbed in the lives of celebrities. XD So, what do you think of this or that?

Our first topics:

-Miley Cyrus

-Angelina Jolie's twins.

Shoot away, guys. XD

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Unfortunately I have no comment on either.

I think its ridiculous and movie actors should stay as nothing more than that.

honestly, i dont care whos dating who, who has the secksiest body out of pop singers, omg someone is pregnant who did that, angelina and brad did something, when we took pictures they hid their faces like they didnt want photos taken OH HAY THEY'RE AT A COFFEE SHOP EVERYBODY SWARM AROUND IT

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE

there are a lot better things to waste time on.

all these movie actors get paid millions of dollars, while law enforcement, military and police officers who are actually risking their lives to keep the country going dont get half that much. they dont even get as much hype if they win an award or catch a most-wanted criminal. I cant imagine thats easy to do.

I think its ridiculous and movie actors should stay as nothing more than that.

honestly, i dont care whos dating who, who has the secksiest body out of pop singers, omg someone is pregnant who did that, angelina and brad did something, when we took pictures they hid their faces like they didnt want photos taken OH HAY THEY'RE AT A COFFEE SHOP EVERYBODY SWARM AROUND IT

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE

there are a lot better things to waste time on.

all these movie actors get paid millions of dollars, while law enforcement, military and police officers who are actually risking their lives to keep the country going dont get half that much. they dont even get as much hype if they win an award or catch a most-wanted criminal. I cant imagine thats easy to do.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

What amazes me are the number of people who buy those bizarre magazines at the supermarket checkout. The sell lots of them otherwise they would not still be in business. In fact, who buys People magazine? :blink: I won't even open a copy as I think it is a waste of my time.

People is a dumb magazine. >.< I'd rather pick up a copy of Rolling Stone or Nintendo Power. But I prefer Science magazines over anything.

I don't see why people enjoy reading something so mindless as Gossip.

Haha, I picked Miley Cyrus and Angelina Jolie's twins because those are like. The two topics I know exist. XD

Now, Miley Cyrus: Bad music and bad influence? Or decent music and not a bad influence? XDDDD

Well, the music, I don't mind terribly. The show, well, it's another Disney channel show, can't expect much from it. The scandal, I considered it a load of overreaction.

The scandal I considered a publicity stunt to keep her name in the tabloids.

People Magazine: For some reason we have a subscription. I ususally flip through for pictures of Elton and don't read the articles. :rolleyes:

Miley Cyrus: Tired of her. Since when do people my age listen to what Disney tells them to?

Jolie twins: Not sure I even knew they existed...LOL

~Liz

Haha, I picked Miley Cyrus and Angelina Jolie's twins because those are like. The two topics I know exist. XD

Now, Miley Cyrus: Bad music and bad influence? Or decent music and not a bad influence? XDDDD

Ive never heard of either. :­/

cause i dont pay attention to it.

While we're on the topic of Miley and Disney, does anyone else have a rising urge to destroy anyone involved with High School Musical? I really hate that movie.

My mother offen forces me to go to the grocery store with her, 'cause she is only two and can't go by herself. :rolleyes:

While I'm putting all the gooodies on the thingy to be checked out, my mom stands at the end and reads all the covers and usually picks up two or three.

Usually US, Star, and something else.

I read PerezHilton online, occasionally, only because I love his humor.

My mother offen forces me to go to the grocery store with her, 'cause she is only two and can't go by herself. :rolleyes:

While I'm putting all the gooodies on the thingy to be checked out, my mom stands at the end and reads all the covers and usually picks up two or three.

Usually US, Star, and something else.

I read PerezHilton online, occasionally, only because I love his humor.

Perez is pretty awesome. I read his stuff occasionally.

While we're on the topic of Miley and Disney, does anyone else have a rising urge to destroy anyone involved with High School Musical? I really hate that movie.

I liked it when it first came out. But then it was like...

Release the CD 10 times! New even-better-than-before edition!

Release the DVD 5 times! Because this version has even better stuff!!

Make it a play!

Make it a concert!

Make it an ice show!

Make tie-in books!

Sell T-shirts! And other merchandise!

Make a sequel!

Promote the sequel every 5 seconds on Disney Channel!

Finally release the sequel!

Intoduce a reality show about HSM!

Make a third one that will come out...zomg!!!! in THEATERS!!! like WOW!

Promote it some more!!

Promote it even more!

Etc!!!!

:wacko:

I'm sure there's more to rant about but that's all I can think of at the moment...

~Liz

Make it a play!

Make it a concert!

Make it an ice show!

Make tie-in books!

Make a sequel!

Promote it some more!!

Promote it even more!

Etc!!!!

I'm sure there's more to rant about but that's all I can think of at the moment...

~Liz

I havent even seen it and I hate it for that very purpose.

Especially all the merchandise aimed at kids who are like, 12 and under. That really irritates me.

Make it a play!

Make it a concert!

Make it an ice show!

Make tie-in books!

Make a sequel!

Promote it some more!!

Promote it even more!

Etc!!!!

~Liz

I havent even seen it and I hate it for that very purpose.

Especially all the merchandise aimed at kids who are like, 12 and under. That really irritates me.

I love how my brother tries to act cool around his friend and says he hates it, but when the last one was on, I came into the room and changed the channel...and he basically attacked me and whined to my step-mother.

I'm also tired of Zac Efron's rabid fangirls. Dear God, please, will you shut up about him?! He's not even that hot.

I will say that he's attractive in the annoyingly Ken Doll way. The fan girls are rather strange. Plus most of them are 11 or 12.

I used to think "achey breaky heart" was an interesting, If overplayed song.. then, I learned who Billy ray Cyrus's daughter was...

in other news, How long does it take to recover from brain surgery anyways?

brad cash Is starting to get out of hand..

I'm also tired of Zac Efron's rabid fangirls. Dear God, please, will you shut up about him?! He's not even that hot.

I know. I went to a sweet 16 and someone gave the birthday girl a life-size cutout of him. :blink:

~Liz

I know. I went to a sweet 16 and someone gave the birthday girl a life-size cutout of him. :blink:

~Liz

o_______________________________________________________________________o.......

~Liz

o_______________________________________________________________________o.......

I know. Crazy!

(Although I wouldn't say no to a cutout of John Lennon...<3 )

~Liz

I have a Hannah Montana cutout in my bathroom that my friend stole from FYE. [/off topic]

In other news... yes, I hate HSM. Like a lot. It's not that bad of a movie, but it definitely doesn't deserve all the hype it's getting.

~Liz

I know. Crazy!

~Liz

I wouldn't want a cutout of Joey, Syd, Keith, Jeff, or any other of my over 9,000 husbands...not even the ones like Joey that I think are hot. o_o I like pictures better. More portable.

~Liz

I know. Crazy!

~Liz

I wouldn't want a cutout of Joey, Syd, Keith, Jeff, or any other of my over 9,000 husbands...not even the ones like Joey that I think are hot. o_o I like pictures better. More portable.

Pictures are good too..

~Liz

~Liz

I know. Crazy!

~Liz

Pictures are good too..

~Liz

Plus you can make them into stickers or something.

~Liz

I know. Crazy!

~Liz

Pictures are good too..

~Liz

Ummm....sure, stickers, if you like. :rolleyes:

LOL

I have John lennon buttons on my backpack. :D

~Liz

~Liz

I know. Crazy!

~Liz

Pictures are good too..

~Liz

LOL

~Liz

F'real?! I have a Lennon button on one of my jackets. i also have a keychain of him.

I also have an Elton button!

~Liz

I know. Crazy!

~Liz

Pictures are good too..

~Liz

LOL

~Liz

F'real?! I have a Lennon button on one of my jackets. i also have a keychain of him.

I also have an Elton button!

Yes, I know you have an Elton button. And I do not. :angry:

I have an Elton keychain...and a million other things. LOL

~Liz