Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Cheesus and others... we miss you.

Horatio

AnimalKidd, Campsoup1988, Cheesus, ConverseAllStar, EmilyE, Hamsterfireball, Hamster Luver, Gooniegirl, Hiro, Honey, I'm__soo___coool, Kep, Li, LifesEagle, Moosey368, Mullaypop, Otter, Poison Ivy, Skwerlhugger Will, Taynio, TGHL, The Hamster, Topazia...

We miss you all and everyone who's name I have missed.

Come on back.

Everyone add to the names.

Cheesus, Campsoup1988, Cheetaspot, EmilyE, Hamsterfireball, Hamster Luver, Gooniegirl, Hiro, Honey, I'm__soo___coool, Kep, Li, LifesEagle, Moosey368, Mullaypop, Otter, Poison Ivy, Skwerlhugger Will, Taynio, TGHL, The Hamster, Topazia...

We miss you all and everyone who's name I have missed.

Come on back.

Everyone add to the names.

I really wish these people would come back.

especially people like EmilyE, HamsterFireBall, and LifesEagle, who NEVER stay long enough for me to get to know them...

Anyone else remember poison ivy and super katie? Or cheeta spot? I think she was a mod for a very short time, wasn't she?

Poison Ivy and Super Katie are two other people who never stay long enough for me to know them.

Also, Otter.

Anyone else remember poison ivy and super katie? Or cheeta spot? I think she was a mod for a very short time, wasn't she?

I remember! Yeah, I think CS was a short-term mod, too. I remember they were all awesome.

A looong time ago was AnimalKidd.

ConverseAllStar (Rachel)

I haven't seen her in ages!!!!! :( I saw her mom today though, 'cos she's teaching another one of the enrichment thingies at rachel and TBFOF's middle school. but i think the last time I saw Rach was at Michelle M's sweet 16 (which is where i encountered tbfof for i think the first time...)

so yeah. but we're all going to see Blue Man Group in Boston this weekend. Her family, Michelle M's family, and my mom & I. It's for Rachel's dad's b-day i think. So that will be fun! :)

~Liz

I remember! Yeah, I think CS was a short-term mod, too. I remember they were all awesome.

I remember all these people. And miss them. :( I guess people move on. Why did Sheena and Cheetaspot lose their moderating status anyway?

I remember all these people. And miss them. :( I guess people move on. Why did Sheena and Cheetaspot lose their moderating status anyway?

CS was a mod?

CS was a mod?

I didn't know, either.

CS was a mod?

For a very very short amount of time. Then she sort of disappeared.

ConverseAllStar (Rachel)

I haven't seen her in ages!!!!! :( I saw her mom today though, 'cos she's teaching another one of the enrichment thingies at rachel and TBFOF's middle school. but i think the last time I saw Rach was at Michelle M's sweet 16 (which is where i encountered tbfof for i think the first time...)

so yeah. but we're all going to see Blue Man Group in Boston this weekend. Her family, Michelle M's family, and my mom & I. It's for Rachel's dad's b-day i think. So that will be fun! :)

~Liz

That was fun...Rachel & Michelle are good. We visited a few colleges, Boston College (Rach, Michelle, and I and our moms) then my mom and I visited MIT and Northeastern. We also drove around Harvard and Boston university, but couldn't find parking. :blink:

I liked MIT.

~Liz

ConverseAllStar (Rachel)

~Liz

Isn't she in Cape Cod with Michelle?

ConverseAllStar (Rachel)

~Liz

Isn't she in Cape Cod with Michelle?

Now she is. But on the way there we all met in Boston.

And I'm back home... :rolleyes:

~Liz

Preppygirl! I miss her.

I LOL'D

I LOL'D TOO!!!

WE ALL LOL'D!!!

I realllllly do. She was so entertaining.

Yes, the ejteryainment factor was pretty great. XD

"Rich, rich, rich!!!"

Want to try again? :lol:

LIVESTRONG! HE'S MY UNCLE YOU KNOW!

Sorry. My sisters are DYING! But I can't go see them 'cause I'm too worried about becoming a mod.

Preppygirl! I miss her.

I LOL'D

I LOL'D TOO!!!

WE ALL LOL'D!!!

"Rich, rich, rich!!!"

Sorry. My sisters are DYING! But I can't go see them 'cause I'm too worried about becoming a mod.

Wow, talk about typo much. XD And spacing out. Today has been a really spaced out day. XD

I'm 18!!! lawl!!!!111

Everything is so inappropriate, yet I loooove Desperate Housewives!!!

Preppygirl! I miss her.

I LOL'D

I LOL'D TOO!!!

WE ALL LOL'D!!!

"Rich, rich, rich!!!"

Wow, talk about typo much. XD And spacing out. Today has been a really spaced out day. XD

I'm 18!!! lawl!!!!111

Everything is so inappropriate, yet I loooove Desperate Housewives!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not THAT show!

That show is written about an actual street, the actual people who live on that street in the town I live in.

The writer lived in Germantown, TN and the story-line of the show is about these people. Unfortunately, most of them act like you see on the show. :o

Hm....I must have been inactive when she was around. :blink:

I don't remember much of her posting either. Looks like I missed out. :wacko:

'tis probably for the best. Seems like she was the type of person who might have warranted unfriendly Terry, and we don't want that.... :rolleyes:

Yeah, I know, right?

A looong time ago.

Hey guys.

OMG!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I need you to go to the Warm Wishes Forum and look at the first post in IMPORTANT TOPIC - EVERYONE PLEASE READ.

Please make a post agreeing to the terms and you will be approved for your posts to appear immediately.

Please do hang around for a while.

I don't think I'll be doing much of that. I stumbled here on accident. But, for anyone that was around for the glory days of the US Government topic and wondered-- no, I did not die in a freak accident, get trampled in an anti-war protest, or get sent to reform school for being a little too 'un-American'. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to resume corrupting America's youth, one innocent young boy at a time.

I don't think I'll be doing much of that. I stumbled here on accident. But, for anyone that was around for the glory days of the US Government topic and wondered-- no, I did not die in a freak accident, get trampled in an anti-war protest, or get sent to reform school for being a little too 'un-American'. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to resume corrupting America's youth, one innocent young boy at a time.

Also, I get a big laugh out of my signature. How angsty and rebellious.

Your topic is still there! The Grim Hamster Lord enjoys it immensely. :lol:

I really wish you would stop in and hang around, it is great seeing you.

Also, I get a big laugh out of my signature. How angsty and rebellious.

Oh, wow, to see you here is amazing. :lol:

Woah, I thought AnimalKidd was MyOwnMind's old name x____x lol im wrong lol. Please excuse my stupidity.

I was so excited that I forgot to say... Welcome Back. Please do hang around for a while.

Were you talking to me? o__o

Woah, I thought AnimalKidd was MyOwnMind's old name x____x lol im wrong lol. Please excuse my stupidity.

I was so excited that I forgot to say... Welcome Back. Please do hang around for a while.

Were you talking to me? o__o

Of course... I always want you to hang around for a while. :lol: