Hampsterdance Discussion Board

random pictures of fun moments in my life!

wildcat

okay, I've wanted to add these for a while now but I kept forgetting:

this post will be my colorado post!

yay colorado

post-6852-1217273273_thumb.jpg

patrick and i on a hike

post-6852-1217273265_thumb.jpg

that's me and lil mc whitey double snow loaf. yeah, i made him with my bare hands. i love how its all snowy and i'm in shorts and a tshirt :]

post-6852-1217273257_thumb.jpg

Engineer Pass: 12,800 feet... it was windyyyyyy

post-6852-1217273233_thumb.jpg

thats me! on a mountain!

post-6852-1217273250_thumb.jpg

i have mad ms paint skills: patrick's glasses are actually mine that i just copy and pasted, and I went for the ninja look. very effective, i thought

also, you had to have a lisense to drive the ATVs, so it was patrick and I on one, and my parents on the other. we went like 45 MPH on dirt roads up the side of a mountain, fun times!

okay, I've wanted to add these for a while now but I kept forgetting:

this post will be my colorado post!

yay colorado

walk.JPG

patrick and i on a hike

snow.JPG

that's me and lil mc whitey double snow loaf. yeah, i made him with my bare hands. i love how its all snowy and i'm in shorts and a tshirt :]

look.JPG

Engineer Pass: 12,800 feet... it was windyyyyyy

climb.JPG

thats me! on a mountain!

drive.JPG

i have mad ms paint skills: patrick's glasses are actually mine that i just copy and pasted, and I went for the ninja look. very effective, i thought

also, you had to have a lisense to drive the ATVs, so it was patrick and I on one, and my parents on the other. we went like 45 MPH on dirt roads up the side of a mountain, fun times!

Looks like a phenomenal holiday.

You did a great job blocking faces. You don't need to block your parents or anyone 18 and older... just under 18. Of course, babies don't count. :lol:

well, patrick is 17 so, he gets BLOCKED!!! lol

now who wants to see some of my pictures from the jonas brothers concert... ME!!! lol

it was so awesome. we were in row F, seats 1, 2, and 3... YAY

post-6852-1217275391_thumb.jpg

post-6852-1217275414_thumb.jpg

post-6852-1217275406_thumb.jpg

post-6852-1217275399_thumb.jpg

post-6852-1217275461_thumb.jpg

post-6852-1217275441_thumb.jpg

post-6852-1217275511_thumb.jpg

post-6852-1217275494_thumb.jpg

post-6852-1217275479_thumb.jpg

post-6852-1217275469_thumb.jpg

post-6852-1217275424_thumb.jpg

post-6852-1217275433_thumb.jpg

post-6852-1217275502_thumb.jpg

post-6852-1217275521_thumb.jpg look how close we were! we were close enough to get sprayed by foam when they sprayed the audience! and we could feel the fire from on stage!

now who wants to see some of my pictures from the jonas brothers concert... ME!!! lol

post-6852-1217275521_thumb.jpg look how close we were! we were close enough to get sprayed by foam when they sprayed the audience! and we could feel the fire from on stage!

wowzers.... our seats weren't that close for elton this time, but i managed to rush the stage...(see my review in the "Elton John" topic in the music area for the whole AMAZING story.) the first time I saw him we were floor 22nd row i think but then sneaked up to ninth cuz no one was sitting there... :rolleyes: and i rushed the stage then too... :D

so yeah...

and btw how old are you? im 16....

cool pics, i like the smiley faces....lol

~Liz

myseat.JPG look how close we were! we were close enough to get sprayed by foam when they sprayed the audience! and we could feel the fire from on stage!

wowzers.... our seats weren't that close for elton this time, but i managed to rush the stage...(see my review in the "Elton John" topic in the music area for the whole AMAZING story.) the first time I saw him we were floor 22nd row i think but then sneaked up to ninth cuz no one was sitting there... :rolleyes: and i rushed the stage then too... :D

so yeah...

~Liz

I thought the smiley faces were a great touch.

Those seats were fantastic!!!

Thanks!!! Those pictures were great!!!

so yeah...

~Liz

heh, i like the smiley face :]

i'm 14! i'll be sure to look at your concert topic!

oh and i forgot to say, my friend hillary (girl in coral shirt) and I were walking around the back side of the center for a preparty and when the jonas brothers tour bus pulled up, nick and frankie (their little 8 y.o. brother) were hanging out the window :wub:

and then there was like no one else outside and demi lovato was in a black SUV and they were driving into the VIP entrance. My friend hillary like jumps infront of the car an waved at demi like an idiot, i was standing their laughing

she waved back :]

and then kinda hid from us behind the tinted windows lol

also we met some people that had snuck up from the LAWN seats!!! and security was supppperrrr tight, idk how they did it!

so yeah...

~Liz

oh and i forgot to say, my friend hillary (girl in coral shirt) and I were walking around the back side of the center for a preparty and when the jonas brothers tour bus pulled up, nick and frankie (their little 8 y.o. brother) were hanging out the window :wub:

and then there was like no one else outside and demi lovato was in a black SUV and they were driving into the VIP entrance. My friend hillary like jumps infront of the car an waved at demi like an idiot, i was standing their laughing

also we met some people that had snuck up from the LAWN seats!!! and security was supppperrrr tight, idk how they did it!

Yes, my review is a bit long, but I hope you'll enjoy...

That's cool!

~Liz

myseat.JPG look how close we were! we were close enough to get sprayed by foam when they sprayed the audience! and we could feel the fire from on stage!

so yeah...

~Liz

Yes, my review is a bit long, but I hope you'll enjoy...

That's cool!

~Liz

Oh my!!!!!! Your review was not long at all. It was detailed, very interesting and absolutely the best review ever!!!

Your review was fantastic!!!!!! Actually I was amazed at how you remembered the order of the songs. Did you write them down as he was performing?

Did you record it? How did you do that? I am so impressed.

Wow, lotsa people here on HD going to concerts...I went to one yesterday. =D Ghost invited me to go see Weird Al, who was performing at a local fair. The only bad part were the creepy vendors and the weather. Hot and Humid. Good thing i wore shorts.

But, for some dumb reason, neither of us brought a camera. Then again, we were pretty far back in the crowd, so no good shots even if we had brought one.

I got waaaaay better seats when I saw Styx...when was that? Last year? Wow, it's been a while. I sat in the second row.

Wow, lotsa people here on HD going to concerts...I went to one yesterday. =D Ghost invited me to go see Weird Al, who was performing at a local fair. The only bad part were the creepy vendors and the weather. Hot and Humid. Good thing i wore shorts.

But, for some dumb reason, neither of us brought a camera. Then again, we were pretty far back in the crowd, so no good shots even if we had brought one.

I got waaaaay better seats when I saw Styx...when was that? Last year? Wow, it's been a while. I sat in the second row.

Weird Al... that had to be a really fun time!

Did you enjoy it, other than the weather and creepy vendors?

Yes, very yes!

Yes, very yes!

omgzzz

weird al? thats awesome!!!

i hate carnies

"There's only two things that scare me, and one of them is nuclear war." - Austin Powers

"Whats the other?" - Basil Expedition

"Carnies. Circus Folk. Nomads, you know. Smell like cabbage. Small hands." - Austin Powers