Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Hey, guys, I'm sorry for my repeated absense

Hey everyone, I'm sorry for leaving and coming back and rinse and repeat. I've been spending alot of late nights on the computer sitting, just wondering what to do with myself. I have noone I can trust anymore in my life, I dont know what to do with myself, I've been struggling alot with depression lately and some other things that come with that detail. I had to get this off my mind somewhere, so horatio, hello btw, and if you dont want to post this thats fine, i know you read it, someone knows, im going crazy here alone, by myself, noone is here with me. I have to tell someone, i dont know what to do with myself, right now im crying, i havnt cried in such a long time, im so desperate right now for help, if anyone at all knows what im going through, please help, idk how much more i can take

Hey everyone, I'm sorry for leaving and coming back and rinse and repeat. I've been spending alot of late nights on the computer sitting, just wondering what to do with myself. I have noone I can trust anymore in my life, I dont know what to do with myself, I've been struggling alot with depression lately and some other things that come with that detail. I had to get this off my mind somewhere, so horatio, hello btw, and if you dont want to post this thats fine, i know you read it, someone knows, im going crazy here alone, by myself, noone is here with me. I have to tell someone, i dont know what to do with myself, right now im crying, i havnt cried in such a long time, im so desperate right now for help, if anyone at all knows what im going through, please help, idk how much more i can take

Hamster Luver!!!!

We have missed you sooooooo much!!! Life is really hard at times and you have friends here.

*gives Hamster Luver a giant hamster bear hug*

I'm sorry that you are going through all this and know that it will get better, but it hard for you to see the positive future.

If you feel you want to post more about what is happening in your life, feel free.

Also, go to the Warm Wishes topic and read the first post in the topic IMPORTANT TOPIC, EVERYONE PLEASE READ. If you agree to the terms, please make a post and let us know, so that your posts can appear immediately without moderation.

Talk to us...

we are here for you.

Horatio

You're never alone. *big hugs* If nothing else, you have us here, and whether you believe it or not, God loves you too. My advice to you: vent about what's going in in your life, whether it be here, with a therapist, or someone else. And get out and do something. Go for a walk, see a movie, take up photography, something. Keeping active helps to keep you in a better mood.

It's nice to see you back.

As for your situation, I've had that feeling before as well. I say that Horatio's advice is pretty good, and remember, we're always here for you. Kay-o? :)

Thanks guys, it means alot, i just need some people to talk to right now

We definitely are here for you... and we are most willing to listen, without judgement, and hopefully offer some kind words that help.

Go to the Warm Wishes forum, please and accept the terms in the IMPORTANT TOPIC, EVERYONE PLEASE READ, first post.

That way you will have your posts appear immediately without moderation.

Talk away. :)

I think that i've found a couple in real life to help support me, so hopefully this will be the last rant you see from me, i was just worried that i wouldnt find anyone :closedeyes:

I think that i've found a couple in real life to help support me, so hopefully this will be the last rant you see from me, i was just worried that i wouldnt find anyone :closedeyes:

That's great! But fell free to talk to us if you wanna.

Just because you have found real life people, you can always still talk to us. We are still your friend and would like to help. You can never have too many responses. Hopefully you will give us a chance to offer our support.