Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Video Game Topic!

Mushroom_king

Seeing as there wasn't one of these already, I decided we needed one.

What are you favorites games or genres?

What game do you think deserves a sequel or remake? For what console?

Game reviews?

NO CONSOLE WARS PLEASE!

Any games you really want?

Well, my favorite genre of games are RPG's and Platformers, though I like puzzle games too. My favorite series of games are EarthBound, Kirby, and Mario.

As for remakes, I think a Mario Paint remake would work extremely well on the DS with it's touch screen. I also think a remake of the original Super Smash Bros. for the DS would be awesome. Not Brawl or Melee, but the original Smash with upgraded graphics, and maybe some new features-just take the same path they did with Super Mario 64 when it was remade for the DS. That'd be awesome.

And the wait for Kirby Super Star Ultra and Animal Crossing: City Folk is killing me!

I'd like to get some more handheld games for my DS. Right now, the games I want to get the most for it are Nintendogs, Pokemon, and WarioWare. That, and I need to try Elite beat Agents because I hear it's amazing.

Discuss.

DDR all the way. XD More than half of my (relatively small collection of) video games are DDR games (not counting my gameboy games, which haven't been touched in a loooong time). Katamari is also fun times. Oh, and Mario Kart. I'm actually pretty good at it. That said, I only own a ps2 right now. A wii is next on my list of consoles to get. My boyfriend has one, and it's fun times. ^_^ (please ignore the possible double meaning there, 'twas not what I intended, but given the console's unfortunate name, it's unavoidable)

DDR all the way. XD More than half of my (relatively small collection of) video games are DDR games (not counting my gameboy games, which haven't been touched in a loooong time). Katamari is also fun times. Oh, and Mario Kart. I'm actually pretty good at it. That said, I only own a ps2 right now. A wii is next on my list of consoles to get. My boyfriend has one, and it's fun times. ^_^ (please ignore the possible double meaning there, 'twas not what I intended, but given the console's unfortunate name, it's unavoidable)

The Wii is fun, but I prefer the DS, though I always have been biased towards handhelds (More convenient). That, and the DS has a lot more awesome games. Though games like Super Mario Galaxy and Okami are pretty awesome.

I like Rock Band, but I don't have it myself, so I have to play at other people's houses... :rolleyes:

I don't have any video games myself. Maybe a few computer games I don't use anymore, like Roller Coaster Tycoon and stuff.

~Liz

I like Rock Band, but I don't have it myself, so I have to play at other people's houses... :rolleyes:

I don't have any video games myself. Maybe a few computer games I don't use anymore, like Roller Coaster Tycoon and stuff.

~Liz

oooh rock band is fun times. I forgot I have that too :lol: As far as computer games go, the sims 2 XD

~Liz

Roller Coaster Tycoon is awesome. I wish I still had it.

~Liz

Roller Coaster Tycoon is awesome. I wish I still had it.

I have 1, 2, and 3, but i never really learned how to do 3, and i haven't played any in FOREVER!

~Liz