Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted.. But your Wish isn't granted.

I wish FOr a Fish.

Granted, but it will NOT be served on a dish.

I wish I had more ice-cream.

Granted, but you can only look at the ice cream.

I wish that the snow would go away.

Then all the snow in Florida or wherever you are nowadays, would end up here in Texas and made me frolic outside. -cheers-

I wish I would remember to go to sleep sooner.

Granted, but then you would forget to breathe.

I wish my One Piece soundtrack downloaded faster.

Granted, it will download at the speed of light, but the file size will be 100TB.

I wish the days were more than 24 hours.

Granted, but then the show "24" would be MEANINGLESS. But I don't think you, or anyone else, watches it so no one would care anyway.

I wish I knew why people on dA like to put twin brothers into yaoi fanfiction.

Granted, but then everyone on dA would do it.

I wish I had the slightest clue what MK was talking about half the time. ;)

Granted, but then you would be her twin.

I wish I wasn't hungry in the middle of the night. :(

Granted, but you're now insatiably hungry at every other time of the day.

I wish my cold was gone.

Granted, but you would have to give up one of your senses.

I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Wiener.

Granted, but then you'd be made of people, and not...whatever Oscar Meyer Wieners are usually made out of.

I wish my YTMND soundtracks would download faster. My Rush CD, too. I am downloading them legally, btw. Yea...

Granted, they download at the speed of light, but they are all in Russian.

I wish the warm weather would be here immediately.

Granted, but then you would MEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTT

I wish I had some pancakes, and that I didn't have to go to school tomorrow

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to send these pancakes in to school to replace you. So you dont get to eat them. D:

I wish my keyboard required less beating and mashing to type properly.

You have to send these pancakes in to school to replace you. So you dont get to eat them. D:

Granted, but soon your keyboard becomes sensitive, and you must lightly tap each key to press it.

I wish I could find a torrent of the Magical Starsign soundtrack.

Granted, but soon your keyboard becomes sensitive, and you must lightly tap each key to press it.

Granted, but [and I don't quite understand what you are talking about... again] it would skip every 39.3328483 seconds?

I wish I never had homework again.

Granted, but [and I don't quite understand what you are talking about... again] it would skip every 39.3328483 seconds?

Granted... but now you are working three jobs and they give you stuff to do on your off hours... but it is not called 'home'work.

I wish the temperatures in Florida would get back into the 80's.

Granted... but now you are working three jobs and they give you stuff to do on your off hours... but it is not called 'home'work.

Granted, but it would only stay in the 80's for two weeks, then skyrocket to 129 degrees for 493 straight years.

I wish there were only 3 days of school in a year.

Granted, but it would only stay in the 80's for two weeks, then skyrocket to 129 degrees for 493 straight years.

I wish there were only 3 days of school in a year.

Granted, but you have to attend school for your entire life.

I wish that I could lay out in the sun and not get a suntan that was dangerous.

Granted, but you would only turn orange.

I wish I was never tempted to eat more than I should or things that I shouldn't eat.

Granted, but then you are eating the most boring diet ever.

I wish Cheesie would hang out here more often! :D

Granted, but then some other random cool person would start coming here on a basis of once every 6 months, and whenever they come back, they only post once....or twice....actually, that tends to happen a lot.

I wish I knew how to pay the accordion so I can finally achieve my lifelong dream of starting a band where the instruments are an accordion, kazoo, triangle, and synthesizer. and keytar.

Granted, but when you perform a slam-dunk your hand gets stuck to the hoop, leaving you dangling.

I wish I had some chocolate right now.

Granted, but when you perform a slam-dunk your hand gets stuck to the hoop, leaving you dangling.

Granted, but it's poisoned, so if you ate it, you would die, which isn't a very good deal.

I wish I knew why the fork Cheeseman wants to play basketball, because all sports are dumb except SmiteBall and Tackle Frisbee

Granted, but it's poisoned, so if you ate it, you would die, which isn't a very good deal.

I wish I knew why the fork Cheeseman wants to play basketball, because all sports are dumb except SmiteBall and Tackle Frisbee

Uhhhhhhhhhh.

Granted, but you would have to give up an arm to find out the answer.

I wish I didn't have such expensive taste in clothes & shoes.

Uhhhhhhhhhh.

Uhhhhhhhhhh what?

Granted, but suddenly you have all this money spent on nothing.

I wish I could find scientific proof as to why the Duck Tales theme song is so catchy

Uhhhhhhhhhh.

Uhhhhhhhhhh what?

I wish I could find scientific proof as to why the Duck Tales theme song is so catchy

Granted, but it's because there are actually little people that come out of your theme song, that come out to massage you to relax you, then take advantage of your relaxed state to inject you with a fluid that attracts you to the theme song.

I wish I had unlimited train tickets to Manhattan.

(It's getting soooooo expensive!)

Uhhhhhhhhhh.

Uhhhhhhhhhh what?

Granted, but it's because there are actually little people that come out of your theme song, that come out to massage you to relax you, then take advantage of your relaxed state to inject you with a fluid that attracts you to the theme song.

I know. I remember the good old days when it was $19 for adults and $1 for kids, round trip. The tix are slightly cheaper online, & when you buy a 10-pack.

Granted, but The trains will always be 37 minutes late.

I wish i could turn invisible. :ph34r: LOL

~Liz

Uhhhhhhhhhh.

Uhhhhhhhhhh what?

I know. I remember the good old days when it was $19 for adults and $1 for kids, round trip. The tix are slightly cheaper online, & when you buy a 10-pack.

~Liz

Granted, but every time you go to a play, concert or sit in a seat, some over-sized gorilla of a guy who hasn't bathed in a year, sits on top of you, blocking your view.

I wish summer was all year long.

Uhhhhhhhhhh.

Uhhhhhhhhhh what?

~Liz

Granted, but every time you go to a play, concert or sit in a seat, some over-sized gorilla of a guy who hasn't bathed in a year, sits on top of you, blocking your view.

Granted, but then there would be NO CHRISTMAS. Or Channukah.

I wish The Devil's Fruit from One Piece was real, and that when I ate it, it gave me a cool power.

No need to corrupt this wish, since whoever eats The Devil's Fruit can't swim anymore, but feel free to anyway.

Uhhhhhhhhhh.

Uhhhhhhhhhh what?

~Liz

I wish The Devil's Fruit from One Piece was real, and that when I ate it, it gave me a cool power.

No need to corrupt this wish, since whoever eats The Devil's Fruit can't swim anymore, but feel free to anyway.

Granted but that cool power(flying) only lasted for one day, then you had really bad gas for the next 5 years, at all the wrong times.

I wish I hadn't left my Buffalo Wings at Coyote Grill! :c

Uhhhhhhhhhh.

Uhhhhhhhhhh what?

~Liz

Granted but that cool power(flying) only lasted for one day, then you had really bad gas for the next 5 years, at all the wrong times.

Granted, you would still have them, but then you would learn the shocking truth...BUFFALO WINGS ARE PEOPLE!!!

anyone who knows what that's a reference to gets a cookie!

I wish I didn't have to buy books and video games, that I could have them whenever I want.

Uhhhhhhhhhh.

Uhhhhhhhhhh what?

~Liz

Granted, you would still have them, but then you would learn the shocking truth...BUFFALO WINGS ARE PEOPLE!!!

I wish I didn't have to buy books and video games, that I could have them whenever I want.

Granted, but the books have the last chapters missing, and the video games all break after you play them 2 times.

I wish we could have weeks off from school more often. (I am really enjoying this present week off.)

Uhhhhhhhhhh.

Uhhhhhhhhhh what?

~Liz

Granted, but the books have the last chapters missing, and the video games all break after you play them 2 times.

I wish we could have weeks off from school more often. (I am really enjoying this present week off.)

Granted! Actually, we would have 51 weeks off.... but there would be 2992 weeks in a year.

I wish I could drive after nine.

Uhhhhhhhhhh.

Uhhhhhhhhhh what?

~Liz

Granted! Actually, we would have 51 weeks off.... but there would be 2992 weeks in a year.

Granted, but you can only drive from 9-10 pm and no other time during the day.

I wish I had my license....13 months with merely a permit is waaaaaaay too long.

~Liz

Uhhhhhhhhhh.

Uhhhhhhhhhh what?

~Liz

I wish I had my license....13 months with merely a permit is waaaaaaay too long.

~Liz

Granted, but it would be a British license. Have fun getting funny looks when you drive on the left side of the road.

Keeping in the theme, I wish my VW Bus wasn't wrecked so I actually had a car for when I get my permit in May.

Uhhhhhhhhhh.

Uhhhhhhhhhh what?

~Liz

~Liz

Granted, but it would be a British license. Have fun getting funny looks when you drive on the left side of the road.

Keeping in the theme, I wish my VW Bus wasn't wrecked so I actually had a car for when I get my permit in May.

(LOL...I would so do that. :P )

Granted, but it only runs on special gas that is impossible to find and costs a fortune.

I wish my TV worked so I could watch the Oscars...

Uhhhhhhhhhh.

Uhhhhhhhhhh what?

~Liz

~Liz

(LOL...I would so do that. :P )

Granted, but it only runs on special gas that is impossible to find and costs a fortune.

I wish my TV worked so I could watch the Oscars...

Granted, but the Oscar's would be in Black and White.

I wish I did not leave my backpack at schooooooooooool! :angry2:

Granted, its in Peru.

I wish the economy wasn't terrible.

Granted, but your a hobo now.

I wish I lived in Los Angeles.

Granted, but then there would be giant house-eating hobos everywhere.

I wish I had ventriloquy lessons.

Granted, its in Peru.

Granted, but the doll thing was 1023 feet tall and impossible to control.

I wish my essay was done, well, in English, and on the correct topic.

Granted, its in Peru.

Granted, but it's in Old Anglican English, which has a vocabulary completely different from modern English and is nearly incomprehensible.

Goodluck!

I wish I could spell every word ever correctly.

(Originally, I had typed uncomprehendable. Turns out, it's not a word :glare: lol)

Granted, its in Peru.

Granted, but it's in Old Anglican English, which has a vocabulary completely different from modern English and is nearly incomprehensible.

Goodluck!

(Originally, I had typed uncomprehendable. Turns out, it's not a word :glare: lol)

Granted, but then the 1,023 feet tall Ventriloquist's dummy from the last wish would eat both your arms, rendering you unable to write or type. Oh, and you'd get hooks instead of fake arms. You can be a pirate.

I wish I had a detective hat...

Granted, its in Peru.

Goodluck!

Granted, but then the 1,023 feet tall Ventriloquist's dummy from the last wish would eat both your arms, rendering you unable to write or type. Oh, and you'd get hooks instead of fake arms. You can be a pirate.

Granted, but it was rather large, and you were forced to wear it as a skirt.

I wish my *#*(*#@(*(#*(# migraines would go away.

They hurt sooooo much and I can't focus.

Granted, its in Peru.

Goodluck!

Granted, but you would instead get stomachaches.

I wish...I didn't have school tommorrow. b/c my mom has friends over and they're going to be noisy when I have to go to sleep.

~Liz

Granted, its in Peru.

Goodluck!

I wish...I didn't have school tommorrow. b/c my mom has friends over and they're going to be noisy when I have to go to sleep.

~Liz

Granted, but you would have to go to school for 93 days, straight, after tomorrow.

I wish I had gone to the hospital yesterday, instead of choosing the slower route and waiting it out. :(

Granted, its in Peru.

Goodluck!

~Liz

Granted, but you would have to go to school for 93 days, straight, after tomorrow.

I wish I had gone to the hospital yesterday, instead of choosing the slower route and waiting it out. :(

Granted, but you would have to give up an arm.

I wish I did not just corrupt my own wish.

• 2 weeks later...

Granted, its in Peru.

Goodluck!

~Liz

Granted, but from now on none of your wishes will EVER come true. Game over.

I wish I could pull myself away from my perpetual Doris Day marathon.

Granted, its in Peru.

Goodluck!

~Liz

Granted, but then you are glued to the I Love Lucy marathon. :lol:

I wish I wasn't addicted to sugar.

Granted, its in Peru.

Goodluck!

~Liz

Granted, but then you are glued to the I Love Lucy marathon. :lol:

I wish I wasn't addicted to sugar.

Granted, but you would now be addicted to STARBUCKS and must drink 10 cups a day.

I wish all my work was made up. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Granted. It is, however a complete work of fiction, and your teacher/boss is not amused...

I wish that more people would have the sense of self-preservation bestowed upon most small mammals.

That wish is too good to corrupt.

But, here goes...

Granted, but then the universe returns to the cave man days and we start all over again.

I wish that someone would return my backpack.

Granted. It is, however a complete work of fiction, and your teacher/boss is not amused...

I wish that more people would have the sense of self-preservation bestowed upon most small mammals.

But, here goes...

Granted, but then the universe returns to the cave man days and we start all over again.

Granted, but it would be empty.

I wish I didn't kiss my bestfriend's girlfriend tonight. :unsure:

But, here goes...

Granted, but it would be empty.

I wish I didn't kiss my bestfriend's girlfriend tonight. :unsure:

Granted, but then you would be wishing you did.

I wish I didn't have to wait until Wednesday for the new Nostalgia Critic video.

Granted.

You have to wait until Thursday now, instead.

I wish I spent more time here.

Granted, but then we would make you a moderator and you would be working on accumulating 50,000 + posts. :D

I wish summer was here.

Granted, but it would only last three days.

I wish people actually did stuff during the play! Tonight was our dress rehearsal, and I felt like I was running around like a head with my chicken cut off, while others sat on their nicely plump rear end.

Granted.

You have to wait until Thursday now, instead.

I wish I spent more time here.

Granted, but then we would make you a moderator and you would be working on accumulating 50,000 + posts. :D

I wish summer was here.

Granted, but it would only last three days.

I wish people actually did stuff during the play! Tonight was our dress rehearsal, and I felt like I was running around like a head with my chicken cut off, while others sat on their nicely plump rear end.

granted.. but they all do different things and you end up simultaneously presenting Snow white, and a heavy metal adaptation of Der Ring des Nibelungen

oops....

I wish I didn;t have to drive an hour to work every day.

Granted, but you will have to move to New York City and either take the subway or walk.

I wish that TBFOF would put me in his pocket and take me to Paris with him.

• 4 weeks later...
oops....

Granted, but you will have to move to New York City and either take the subway or walk.

Granted, but you won't be able to get out of the pocket once you're there.

I wish I could have another ride tomorrow.

oops....

Granted, but you will have to start riding at 06H00 and cannot get off until 18H00 that evening.

I wish summer was here. :D

oops....

Granted, but you will have to start riding at 06H00 and cannot get off until 18H00 that evening.

Granted, but then it will be so horrifyingly hot outside that you step outside and you turn into bacon meat, or in your case fried hamster, or in my case a brownie brownie. invision references lol.

I wish I could go back to iTunes 7.7.1, because version 8 is full of bugs.

oops....

Granted, but then it will be so horrifyingly hot outside that you step outside and you turn into bacon meat, or in your case fried hamster, or in my case a brownie brownie. invision references lol.

Granted, but the bugs went with you.

I wish my one hundred and sixty dollar jeans actually fit me.

oops....

Granted, but you can only wear them once before throwing them away.

I wish I had more chocolate buttons.

oops....

Granted, but you can only wear them once before throwing them away.

I wish I had more chocolate buttons.

Granted, but then you would find you could not put them on your coat because then other people would be eating them.

I wish my mom would hurry up and fix my pocketwatch already. D:<