Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted, but only because gravity no longer exists and we're all flung into space before you even get the chance to paint it.

I wish I had a functioning lappy.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but only because gravity no longer exists and we're all flung into space before you even get the chance to paint it.

I wish I had a functioning lappy.

Laptop?

Granted, but it was 153 pounds and was not mobile.

I wish the windows in my room weren't so massive.

Granted, but now you have no windows or door in your room. :wacko:

I wish i had my license.

~Liz

I wish someone would participate...

~Liz

Granted, but you will personally have to respond to one million, two hundred, eighty-three thousand, seven hundred, sixty-nine wishes per day.

I wish I could buy another motorcycle.

Granted, but it'd be the equivelant of a hummer, getting some 3 MPG, with enough motor horsepower to make the motorcycle large and bulky enough it might as well be a 2-wheeled car.

I wish hula-hoops were more popular among old people.

I wish someone would participate...

~Liz

Granted, but you will personally have to respond to one million, two hundred, eighty-three thousand, seven hundred, sixty-nine wishes per day.

I wish I could buy another motorcycle.

Granted, but it'd be the equivelant of a hummer, getting some 3 MPG, with enough motor horsepower to make the motorcycle large and bulky enough it might as well be a 2-wheeled car.

I wish hula-hoops were more popular among old people.

Granted, but all the old people will use the hula-hoops naked. :lol:

I wish pizza was a diet food.

granted, but you broke your ankle instead.I wish i had come back here sooner. :D

Granted, but everyone else would have left the board.

I wish I could fly. :rolleyes: (I'm running out of inventive wishes)

~Liz

Granted, but you get struck by flying BEARS every time you go up.

Or lightning, whichever.

I wish I could play the electric guitar in a completely awesome fashion.

Granted, but the day after you finally master the instument, it suddenly becomes horribly out of style and nobody wants to listen to it anymore. The new rock fad? Triangles.

I wish I had some tasty food.

Granted, but the day after you finally master the instument, it suddenly becomes horribly out of style and nobody wants to listen to it anymore. The new rock fad? Triangles.

I wish I had some tasty food.

Granted, but then I would steal it before you got to eat it! >D

I wish I was allowed to wear hats at school.

Granted, so now it starts at 8 PM and goes until 2:30 AM. zzzzz....

I wish that textbooks were electronic media.

[so you know, that doesnt count as a corruption, more of an AWESOME THING o: ]

Granted, but every slight mistake you make on them means a virus for your computer.

even if its a mac. o:

I wish texting didnt cost money. D:

Granted, but somebody mistakes it for a gang sign and you get shanked.

I school started later in the day.

I WISH YOU DIDN'T FORGET WORDS IN YOUR SENTENCES

XD

I'll just corrupt Cheesey's wish, then. Granted, but then the game would end and everybody would get bored and we'd decided to storm your house with torches and pitchforks because you were the one who ended the game.

I wish that MK had made a wish so I could have corrupted it up proper D: WAY TO RUIN THE GAME MK, THANKS A LOT

I wish I could remember more of my interesting ideas..

Granted, but your brain is overloaded with the ideas. You need to attach an external braindrive and carry it around wherever you go.

I wish that moving (as in changing residences) was easier.

Granted, but it's because the only things you now own are a broken microwave and a bag of cat food.

I never had any homework again.

Granted, but you will be in school twenty-four hours every day, seven days a week, every day of the month, twelve months a year for the rest of your life and you will receive an overload of 'school' work that must be accomplished every day for turn in the following day.

I wish I could eat all the calories I wanted and never gain weight.

Granted, but all those calories have to go somewhere. They build and build until they form a giant monster that destroys Tokyo.

I wish I wasn't so clumbsy.

Granted, but all those calories have to go somewhere. They build and build until they form a giant monster that destroys Tokyo.

Granted, but then you would spell everything wrong...oops, too late.

I wish there were more people as awesome as me.

Granted, but everyone then everyone who was as awesome as you looked exactly like you, and no one would ever be able to find the original MK, you.

I wish Amber would stop with her 'tude, yo.

Granted, but everyone then everyone who was as awesome as you looked exactly like you, and no one would ever be able to find the original MK, you.

Granted, but then five other people you know would get the same attitude.

I wish I wasn't broke, but I think I already wished it.

Granted, but then all the televisions in your house would be broken. :rolleyes:

I wish for three more wishes!

Granted, but then all the televisions in your house would be broken. :rolleyes:

I wish for three more wishes!

Granted, but they all have to affect you in purely negative ways.

I wish that I never got headaches.

Granted, but then someday you're going to get some sort of alient parasite baby lodged in your brain and you won't be able to tell.

I wish I could whack MK with a mallet.

Granted, but then someday you're going to get some sort of alient parasite baby lodged in your brain and you won't be able to tell.

I wish I could whack MK with a mallet.

Granted, but the MK wouldn't stand for me; rather, it would stand for Metaknight, and then he would pwn you with his sword.

I wish I wasn't the only person on Earth who knew about Chad Vangaalen.

Granted, but now rather than being easily annoyed, they're easily distracted and it's impossible to hold any sort of coversation with them for more than a few seconds before they see a bird or something sparkly.

I wish my hedgehog was less scared of everything.

Granted, but now rather than being easily annoyed, they're easily distracted and it's impossible to hold any sort of coversation with them for more than a few seconds before they see a bird or something sparkly.

Granted, every time it sees a fox with two tails hovering about, or large floating golden rings, or black-and-red clones of itself, it will see EVERYTHING as perfectly normal and be unentertaining.

I wish my keychains would stop breaking.

Granted, every time it sees a fox with two tails hovering about, or large floating golden rings, or black-and-red clones of itself, it will see EVERYTHING as perfectly normal and be unentertaining.

Granted, but then your vihjoe games and Computer would start breaking ALL THE TIME.

I wish I didn't have to do those stupid digging games in Okami.

Granted, but then your vihjoe games and Computer would start breaking ALL THE TIME.

I wish I didn't have to do those stupid digging games in Okami.

Granted, but now you have to fill in all the holes you dug. Ha. (Of course, I have no idea what Okami is, so I'm jsut making this up as I go along....lol)

I wish I had pizza to eat right now.

Granted, but it's only internet pizza and won't taste as good as the real pizza I have in front of me right now.

I wish it wasn't canadian bacon.

Granted, but it is tofu bacon which tastes like cardboard.

I wish I would be able to take pictures from The Golden Gate Bridge and post them here later.

Granted, but it's only internet pizza and won't taste as good as the real pizza I have in front of me right now.

I wish I would be able to take pictures from The Golden Gate Bridge and post them here later.

Granted, but the Astronomy Domine would steal them and offer them as a sacrifice to the Great Muffin.

I wish I had the guts to report one of my online friends for stealing art.

Also, Canadian Bacon is not bacon and has no Canadians in it.

Granted, but the Astronomy Domine would steal them and offer them as a sacrifice to the Great Muffin.

I didn't know Canadians were inside Bacon. :blink:

When I was in Quebec, I was told it was Canadian Bacon, but it was pure fat.

Our study concludes that Canadians = Pure Fat.

Our study concludes that Canadians = Pure Fat.

Another mystery solved.

NEXT TIME: We unravel the secrets of Eskimo Pie! It's not pie and contains no eskimos!

Lalalala. Back to Wishing.

I wish I had that Scion right NOW.

Granted, but it gets only one mile per gallon of gas and has square tyres, one door and no roof.

I wish that we could have birthday cake for every meal.

Granted, but the cake would contain two pounds of Bhut Jolokia Chili Peppers.

I wish I had that Scion now, and it got 30miles per gallon, had round tires, four doors, and a roof.

Granted, but it gets only one mile per gallon of gas and has square tyres, one door and no roof.

I wish I had that Scion now, and it got 30miles per gallon, had round tires, four doors, and a roof.

Granted, but the car is in Japan and you have to travel there to pick it up and pay for it to be transported back to the USA.

I wish that I could be in shape to do a triathlon, without all the hard work. :lol:

Granted, but the car is in Japan and you have to travel there to pick it up and pay for it to be transported back to the USA.

I wish that I could be in shape to do a triathlon, without all the hard work. :lol:

Granted, but you would have to pay 17,423 dollars to enter.

I wish all of my AP Bio work was done...well.

Granted, your AP Bio work is complete, but it is all wrong and your teacher now makes you do five times the work and stay after school four three hours every day for the rest of the school year.

I wish I could print up all the money I need so I could enter that triathlon.

Granted, your AP Bio work is complete, but it is all wrong and your teacher now makes you do five times the work and stay after school four three hours every day for the rest of the school year.

Granted, but FedEx would find out and fire you. Then you would sit on your bottom for 219 days until McDonalds finally calls and offers you a job, which you must accept.

I wish my room was more organized.

Granted, but FedEx would find out and fire you. Then you would sit on your bottom for 219 days until McDonalds finally calls and offers you a job, which you must accept.

SCCCRRRREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! That would be my worst nightmare!!!!!!!!!

Granted, but in the organization, all miscellaneous stuff it thrown into the mega-hyper-shredder and your room is minimal in all aspects. You are now living life like a monk.

I wish that TBFOF would do my exercising for me today. :lol:

SCCCRRRREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! That would be my worst nightmare!!!!!!!!!

Granted, but in the organization, all miscellaneous stuff it thrown into the mega-hyper-shredder and your room is minimal in all aspects. You are now living life like a monk.

I would totally love a minimal room. Bed, small dresser, and my TV on the wall. But instead, I have big furniture and loads of junk.

Granted, but for every 100 calories I burned, you would gain a pound.

I wish I had that minimalist room.

I would totally love a minimal room. Bed, small dresser, and my TV on the wall. But instead, I have big furniture and loads of junk.

Granted, but you will be living in the Alps with no electricity, no running water and - Kat - jigging around your room on orange jello.

I wish that I could have horses with lots of land.

Granted, but you will be living in the Alps with no electricity, no running water and - Kat - jigging around your room on orange jello.

I wish that I could have horses with lots of land.

Granted, but the horses would become zombies and rebel against you.

I wish my school's layout wasn't so poorly designed.

granted, but instead it is EVEN WORSE.

I wish people weren't stupid.

Granted, but then all dogs would be stupid and they would never be able to learn a trick.

I wish I was super tan, all year round.

Granted, but then you would look like a combination of Dick Clark and George Hamilton.

I wish I could run a marathon every day and fast.

Granted, but then all dogs would be stupid and they would never be able to learn a trick.

granted, but the tanning gives you cancer.

I wish that I didn't find it so hard to dislike people, even when I rightfully should.

I wish that I didn't find it so hard to dislike people, even when I rightfully should.

Granted, but then you would LOVE EVERYONE!! and not in the awesome way.

I wish my friends were in my classes.

granted, but if you were to talk, you'd get flayed. Or filleted. Take your pick.

I wish fat was good for you in large quantities.

granted, but if you were to talk, you'd get flayed. Or filleted. Take your pick.

Granted, but it was so good that you would rapidly lose weight.

I wish Best Buy had the Canon Rebel SXi in stock.

(rapidly losing weight would be good for me, probably...)

granted, but they cost way to much money. And were all broken.

I wish I was healthy, to put it simply.

Granted, but you could only drink diet pepsi and eat celery or carrots for 17 weeks to reach that point.

I wish I was little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her, I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a '64 Impala.

Granted, but then I would have to put you back in the box. Do you want to go back in the box?!

I wish I had a Chainsaw. Why? That's no one's business.

Granted, but then I would have to put you back in the box. Do you want to go back in the box?!

Granted. You have a 2,500 pound orange chainsaw, that stands 25 feet high and the bar is 35 feet long.

I wish I had 100,000 acres of undeveloped land.

Granted. You have a 2,500 pound orange chainsaw, that stands 25 feet high and the bar is 35 feet long.

I wish I had 100,000 acres of undeveloped land.

Granted, but you had to build a 50,000 square foot building just to store cow poo in.

I wish I could figure out how get my TV on the wall mount.

Granted, But in the process, you realise it will only attach to the wall if you hang it sideways..

I wish I had less need for sleep.

Granted, but you will have to plug yourself into the wall to recharge your batteries.

I wish my cold would go away.

Granted, But in the process, you realise it will only attach to the wall if you hang it sideways..

I wish I had less need for sleep.

Granted, but you will have to plug yourself into the wall to recharge your batteries.

I wish my cold would go away.

Granted, but you would have to bathe in peanut butter and apple cider vinegar for 14 hours to make it go away.

I wish my room was clean. (I took everrrrrrrything out of my closet today, to organize it ... let's just say not everything has made it back yet.)

I wish Cheeeeeeeeesey made a wish. <_>

:rolleyes:

Granted, but it would be that last wish he ever makes.

I wish the hurricane would die down!

I was going to reply... but you were too speedy. :lol:

Granted, but then all the hurricanes and cyclones would cease to exist.

I wish that sunsets and sunrises would last longer.

I wish Cheeeeeeeeesey made a wish. <_<

Granted, but they would last so long that you would only get bright sunshine once every 93 days.

I wish I could stay home alone while my mom goes camping.

Granted, but they would last so long that you would only get bright sunshine once every 93 days.

Granted, but she locks you in your room with no internet, no phone, no electronics and food is served through a slot in the door.

I wish I would get rid of my cold.

Granted, but she locks you in your room with no internet, no phone, no electronics and food is served through a slot in the door.

Ehem. :rolleyes:

Wish granted, assuming the wish was to help you get rid of the cough. Now instead you have no throat and are fed through a tube in your naval cavity.

I wish I registered for school on time >_>

Wish granted, assuming the wish was to help you get rid of the cough. Now instead you have no throat and are fed through a tube in your naval cavity.

I wish I registered for school on time >_>

:blink::blink::blink:

How many ships do you think are in my naval cavity?

Now that is one great typo!!!!!!! :lol:

*hands Hiro The Gold Star Award for the great typo*

Wish granted, but there were no good courses remaining and you have to take all the courses you hate.

I wish I could make calorie free macaroni and cheese.

Horatio your blond-er than ever. Naval cavity as in your belly button. :P Thanks for the award anyways though.

Granted but instead of legal tender you got 1 million male deer as that is there technical names.

I wish my keyboard worked.

Horatio your blond-er than ever. Naval cavity as in your belly button. :P Thanks for the award anyways though.

Granted but instead of legal tender you got 1 million male deer as that is there technical names.

granted, but all the keys are in a different order and in a weird alien alphabet

i wish cardboard was delicious

:lol::lol: :lol;

How outstanding! You are so stellar!!!

I totally missed that and was not thinking at all.

Then you brought up the 'bucks' and that deserved an extra star.

Let's triple that award...

*hands Hiro The Triple Gold Star Award*

-Pose- Wewt.

And as for Wildcat.

Granted but its so delicious that it costs $3 14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510 for a centimetre of cardboard which coincidentally is pi to its 51st place. And is sold out within the first day.

I wish I could keep a steady relationship.

-Pose- Wewt.

And as for Wildcat.

Granted but its so delicious that it costs $3 14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510 for a centimetre of cardboard which coincidentally is pi to its 51st place. And is sold out within the first day.

I wish I could keep a steady relationship.

Granted, but you and your wife are now in your eighties, have been married for 52 years and have children and grandchildren.

I wish that fall would not come too early.

( How can a guy abd a guy make a baby? You do know Im a guy right o____o)

Granted but it never comes, so winter takes its place and is now twice as long and there is no longer thanksgiving or any other fall holidays.

I wish for uhh...ice cream?

Granted but it never comes, so winter takes its place and is now twice as long and there is no longer thanksgiving or any other fall holidays.

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Ooops... corrected.

Granted... but now you live in an ice cream community, with ice cream buildings, ice cream furniture and ice cream everything.

I wish that hamsters would take over the world.

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Ooops... corrected.

Granted... but now you live in an ice cream community, with ice cream buildings, ice cream furniture and ice cream everything.

Granted, but the world would only be large enough for one hamster to be on.

I wish was done with chapter 4 on my AP Bio, and all of the answers were correct.

Ooops... corrected.

I wish was done with chapter 4 on my AP Bio, and all of the answers were correct.

Granted, but you will have to instruct the class on all the questions and show how you came to get the correct answers.

I wish that I was already in Ft. Lauderdale instead of having to deadhead.

Ooops... corrected.

Granted, but you will have to instruct the class on all the questions and show how you came to get the correct answers.

Granted, but ft. L will be 1000 degrees celsius and you will fry.

I wish I was finished reading Pride & Prejudice already!!!

Ooops... corrected.

Granter, but then you'd have nothing to read anymore.

I wish I had enough Wii Points to get Mario RPG on my virtual console.

Ooops... corrected.

Granted, but once you had enough points, the console would self-destruct.

I wish I could see Billy Elliot right now.

Ooops... corrected.

Granted, but all you would get to see is a life-sized poster.

I wish I could go swimming tomorrow.

Ooops... corrected.

post-1940-1220486378_thumb.jpg

Granted, but you will go swimming in a bathtub. LOL

I wish I had a puppy. :P

Ooops... corrected.

Granted, but it was dead.

I wish my US class did not have the most stupid and ridiculous people in my entire grade in it.

They are all obnoxious and I'm going to scream.

I'm used to the "smart" classes, and these are all the bottom of the totem pole, idiot "bad" kids.

Ooops... corrected.

Granted, but it was dead.

I wish my US class did not have the most stupid and ridiculous people in my entire grade in it.

They are all obnoxious and I'm going to scream.

I'm used to the "smart" classes, and these are all the bottom of the totem pole, idiot "bad" kids.

Granted, but now it will have the most mean and annoying people in it. Which is slightly different from stupid and ridiculous. :rolleyes:

I wish....I wasn't tired.

~Liz

Granted but you can never sleep again.

I wish Mushroom Kings signature was smaller, it takes forever to scroll through that thing :P No offence

Granted but you can never sleep again.

I wish Mushroom Kings signature was smaller, it takes forever to scroll through that thing :P No offence

You can disable signatures if you like...

~Liz

I was about to say that

I wish that you could set it so that the signitures would have their own little scroll bar, so that they were there, and if you wanted to read it you could scroll through it seperately but a section would appear.

Cause they do add character to the board.

And sorry about the random dissapearances. School is taking up a lot of time, as are friends. But you guys are my friends, so I'm still here. <3

I wish that you could set it so that the signitures would have their own little scroll bar, so that they were there, and if you wanted to read it you could scroll through it seperately but a section would appear.

And sorry about the random dissapearances. School is taking up a lot of time, as are friends. But you guys are my friends, so I'm still here.

Granted, but all the signatures contain miles of adverts and you have to suffer through all those first.

I wish that my cold, which is trying to return, would go somewhere else.

And sorry about the random dissapearances. School is taking up a lot of time, as are friends. But you guys are my friends, so I'm still here. <3

Granted, but all the signatures contain miles of adverts and you have to suffer through all those first.

granted, but it went from your head to all of you. not a head cold, but an all over cold.

I wish that friendship truly was forever.

granted, but it went from your head to all of you. not a head cold, but an all over cold.

Granted, but then all your friends would die early, thus making it not really forever after all, thus defeating the purpose of the wish.

I wish Sega would realize that Sonic is not their only franchise.

Granted, but then all your friends would die early, thus making it not really forever after all, thus defeating the purpose of the wish.

I wish Sega would realize that Sonic is not their only franchise.

Granted, but that is because sonic is completely unpopular, thus ridding them of having any franchises.

whoops, forgot to wish.

I wish I wasn't so forgetful. <_<

Granted, but now you remember everything! :o

I wish that Cheesy would pick a cheese for his siggy.

There are too many cheeses for me to choose from.

Ahaha. He does pick a cheese, but it is a cheese that is called "whatever horatio wants it to be."

It is a new cheese.

I wish that I didn't need to study.

whoops, forgot to wish.

I wish I wasn't so forgetful. <_>

Ahaha. He does pick a cheese, but it is a cheese that is called "whatever horatio wants it to be."

It is a new cheese.

I'll see if I can find that cheese.

Granted, but now you are a combination of Einstein, Plato and all the geniuses combined into one and you have no time for fun.

I wish that I could be paid for riding my motorcycle.

whoops, forgot to wish.

It is a new cheese.

Granted, but now you are a combination of Einstein, Plato and all the geniuses combined into one and you have no time for fun.

Granted, but you are paid in lead bricks which you must eat?

I wish I could have the combined knowledge of all geniuses. xD

whoops, forgot to wish.

It is a new cheese.

Granted, but now your brain is so enormous, you can't lift up your head anymore.

I wish i had hair that was as awesome as Cheeseman's.

But, if I did, then the combined awesome of my hair, rainbow suspenders, recycled shoes, trench coat, novelty Halloween glasses, and newsboy cap would probably destroy everything.

whoops, forgot to wish.

I wish I wasn't so forgetful. <_>

It is a new cheese.

Granted, but then your head is the size of five, you are nicknamed 'elephant head' and are the star of a circus.

I wish I didn't have to get up at 03H00 tomorrow morning.

• 2 weeks later...
It was my wish that someone would notice the lack of one presented, and it was granted. But the downside was I had to explain myself.

I wish you would believe that. xD

Granted, but now we all think you're insane.

I wish people acted honestly.

Granted, but now everyone acts like Jim Carrey in Liar, Liar. :o

I wish that I could get paid for goofing off.

• 3 months later...

(I am resurrecting this because it is awesome and I haven't had a chance to play yet).

Granted, but all your money goes to an UNworthwhile charity (e.g. "Save the dog dung" fund).

I wish that I could have my cat here with me right now.

(I am resurrecting this because it is awesome and I haven't had a chance to play yet).

Granted, but all your money goes to an UNworthwhile charity (e.g. "Save the dog dung" fund).

I wish that I could have my cat here with me right now.

Granted, but your kitty will only be happy if she is sitting on the top of your head... continuously. :lol:

She used to sleep on my pillow above my head. Also, why aren't you wishing?

Because I made a boo-boo.

I wish I could lose all my excess weight overnight.

Granted, but then Mr. Roboto will steal your lunch.

I wish Cheesemaster would start coming back here.

Granted, but then Cheesemaster requires you to reply to every single one of his posts and he posts thousands per day.

I wish Cheesemaster would start coming back here. :D

Granted, but then Cheesemaster requires you to reply to every single one of his posts and he posts thousands per day.

I wish Cheesemaster would start coming back here. :D

Granted, but he would have gone all emo on us. -shivers at the thought-

I wish kids at school would laugh at the "gangsta" kids for wearing suspenders by their sides (even though their pants are halfway down their legs), instead of laughing at me for wearing suspenders the right way.

I wish kids at school would laugh at the "gangsta" kids for wearing suspenders by their sides (even though their pants are halfway down their legs), instead of laughing at me for wearing suspenders the right way.

Granted, but then wearing them at your sides becomes 'the right way'.

so No one wins.

I wish I had moar hard drive space/just a bigger one.

Granted, but then wearing them at your sides becomes 'the right way'.

so No one wins.

I wish I had moar hard drive space/just a bigger one.

(so do I) Granted, but it still wouldn't be enough.

I wish people on dA would stop reading their bad fanfics and read some of the original work for once.

Granted.. but then they start writing even worse Fanfic based off "Tales of Invison." (which is itself, fanfic, of a sort.. but that chain of thought gets kinda kalidoscopic..)

I wish I didn't get my mind caught in these loops while trying to sleep....

Granted.. but then they start writing even worse Fanfic based off "Tales of Invison." (which is itself, fanfic, of a sort.. but that chain of thought gets kinda kalidoscopic..)

I wish I didn't get my mind caught in these loops while trying to sleep....

Let me guess. They would ship Edna/Cheesemaster (adoptive parent and child), Aloysius/Arkcher (actualy parent and child), Stewart/Klaus (twins), and Jakob/Cheesemaster (two people who hate each other's guts)

I wish I had a brand new Infiniti FX50.

Granted, but it's broken.

I wish I had an accent like a 1930's person, with the static in the background and everything.

I wish I had an accent like a 1930's person, with the static in the background and everything.

Granted, but then you are stuck inside an old wooden radio box with no chance of escape.

I wish it would warm up.

Granted, but then you are stuck inside an old wooden radio box with no chance of escape.

I wish it would warm up.

Granted, but then it would be so hot that you couldn't bear it. Ow.

I wish I could go back to visit my friend (I'm lonely :().

I wish it would warm up.

Granted, but then it would be so hot that you couldn't bear it. Ow.

I wish I could go back to visit my friend (I'm lonely :().

Granted, but your friend is now a zombie and will eat your brains. What a way to go, man.

I wish I had a wish.

Granted.. But your Wish isn't granted.

I wish FOr a Fish.

Granted, but it will NOT be served on a dish.

I wish I had more ice-cream.

I wish FOr a Fish.

Granted, but you can only look at the ice cream.

I wish that the snow would go away.

Then all the snow in Florida or wherever you are nowadays, would end up here in Texas and made me frolic outside. -cheers-

I wish I would remember to go to sleep sooner.

I wish FOr a Fish.

Then all the snow in Florida or wherever you are nowadays, would end up here in Texas and made me frolic outside. -cheers-

Granted, but then you would forget to breathe.

I wish my One Piece soundtrack downloaded faster.

I wish FOr a Fish.

Granted, it will download at the speed of light, but the file size will be 100TB.

I wish the days were more than 24 hours.

I wish FOr a Fish.

Granted, it will download at the speed of light, but the file size will be 100TB.

Granted, but then the show "24" would be MEANINGLESS. But I don't think you, or anyone else, watches it so no one would care anyway.

I wish I knew why people on dA like to put twin brothers into yaoi fanfiction.

I wish FOr a Fish.

Granted, but then the show "24" would be MEANINGLESS. But I don't think you, or anyone else, watches it so no one would care anyway.

Granted, but then everyone on dA would do it.

I wish I had the slightest clue what MK was talking about half the time. ;)

I wish FOr a Fish.

Granted, but then you would be her twin.

I wish I wasn't hungry in the middle of the night. :(

I wish FOr a Fish.

Granted, but you're now insatiably hungry at every other time of the day.

I wish my cold was gone.

I wish FOr a Fish.

I wish my cold was gone.

Granted, but you would have to give up one of your senses.

I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Wiener.

I wish FOr a Fish.

I wish my cold was gone.

Granted, but then you'd be made of people, and not...whatever Oscar Meyer Wieners are usually made out of.

I wish my YTMND soundtracks would download faster. My Rush CD, too. I am downloading them legally, btw. Yea...

I wish FOr a Fish.

I wish my cold was gone.

Granted, but then you'd be made of people, and not...whatever Oscar Meyer Wieners are usually made out of.

I wish my YTMND soundtracks would download faster. My Rush CD, too. I am downloading them legally, btw. Yea...

Granted, they download at the speed of light, but they are all in Russian.

I wish the warm weather would be here immediately.