Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Wow.

Music_is_Life

I leave town for few days and suddenly this place is full of posts. Crazy.

In other news... I drew a picture.

post-8499-1217014715_thumb.jpg

So I've been working on this nonstop for a few days now. I have no idea what it is. I just started drawing things. I added the little Alice in there about a day and a half ago because my mind is chaotic and nothing makes sense in there, just like in the book/movie/whateveryourfancy.

So yeah. I don't know. I felt like posting it. It's probably my favorite drawing I've ever done.

I leave town for few days and suddenly this place is full of posts. Crazy.

In other news... I drew a picture.

alice.jpg

So I've been working on this nonstop for a few days now. I have no idea what it is. I just started drawing things. I added the little Alice in there about a day and a half ago because my mind is chaotic and nothing makes sense in there, just like in the book/movie/whateveryourfancy.

So yeah. I don't know. I felt like posting it. It's probably my favorite drawing I've ever done.

A-W-E-S-O-M-E !!!!!!!!!!!!

I really like it!!!! You are really talented!

You are being awarded The Platinum Moon Award for such a fantastic drawing!!!!!!

Aw, thanks. :D

You are most welcome. By the way, I talked to HampsterKing and he said if you keep on posting, with no moderation, then you should be able to be approved for your posts to appear immediately. Please wander over to the Warm Wishes forum and look at the topic called IMPORTANT TOPIC, EVERYONE PLEASE READ. If you agree, then please make a post and I will try to get you approved as soon as possible.

Oh yeah, i forgot to give you my Cloudy Aisha award!

...I should really consider renaming those awards, seeing as I don't play Neopets anymore.