Hampsterdance Discussion Board

What are you doing on the internet?

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

Killing time before bed. I need it, I am SO tired. :closedeyes:

I want to be listening to Pandora, so I have something to listen to as I write the next chapter of Invision, but then my computer becomes so slow and the cursor so manic it's impossible to do so.

Just arrived in Atlanta and am catching up on HampsterDance and work.

Could you buy a very thirsty eagle some coke whilst you're there? Please? :D

Just arrived in Atlanta and am catching up on HampsterDance and work.

Could you buy a very thirsty eagle some coke whilst you're there? Please? :D

No problem.

*sends a rather large FedEx package to LifesEagle filled with cases and cases of coke*

• 2 weeks later...

Watching my favourite peoples on Youtube. I discovered that I love video game reviews.

Trying to figure out what in the world I'm doing after prom tomorrow.

Are you talking immediately after, as in 'after-prom activities' or the days and weeks following?

If it is the days and weeks after and I get awarded Paris, you can plan your next trip to visit me. :D

Are you talking immediately after, as in 'after-prom activities' or the days and weeks following?

If it is the days and weeks after and I get awarded Paris, you can plan your next trip to visit me. :D

Immediately.

My retired French teacher is going to Paris on June 1st. I plan on climbing into her suitcase. ^_^

Immediately.

My retired French teacher is going to Paris on June 1st. I plan on climbing into her suitcase. ^_^

Immediately... good luck on that. Are there after-prom parties that might interest you?

Make sure you pack some food and water for the trip. Also bring a couple blankets, the luggage compartment tends not to have good flight attendant service. :lol:

Immediately.

Immediately... good luck on that. Are there after-prom parties that might interest you?

Make sure you pack some food and water for the trip. Also bring a couple blankets, the luggage compartment tends not to have good flight attendant service. :lol:

If I could go back to France, I wouldn't mind staying down there!

Immediately.

That would be one lonnnnnnnnnngggggg flight.

Immediately.

But entirely worth it!

Immediately.

But entirely worth it!

Very, very true!

So... I guess I won't tell you that next month I plan on going to Paris for the day. :D