Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Neutering.lawl.

So, here's a general topic about neutering, or lack thereof. XD Well, my little corgi boy isn't neutered. D: And my cousins' dog of femaleness wasn't spayed and she seems to be preggers, but by another dog of her breed. Sometimes she and my corgi chill, but the corgi is a little bit short for umm.... the aim. Haha. So yeah.

I always wanted to have a cat named Chuck Norris so I could go around saying, "Hey Guys, I need to go, I gotta go neuter Chuck Norris".

But really, my boy cat George Thorogood isn't neutered. My three lady cats are spayed, though.

You should always spay and neuter your pets. If you have a cats that go outside, this is the most responsible course of action.

What ends up happening if you don't, could be lots of feral cats that live lives with various diseases, poor nutrition and diet and just a horrible life on the street without a good home. It is really sad to see the condition of some of these poor animals.

we spayed/neutered all of our pets

cats

dogs

well not my gerbil, i dont think you can do that...

You probably could, but I don't think you would find a vet who would want to.

i wouldn't want to spay my gerbil anyway.. i mean its not like stray gerbils are running around the streets of louisiana lol

or that my gerbil has even seen a male gerbil sense its weening

hahaha i just had a vision of lil gerbils running wild amongst the streets

heh, they're so cute

we spayed/neutered all of our pets

cats

dogs

well not my gerbil, i dont think you can do that...

You probably could, but I don't think you would find a vet who would want to.

i wouldn't want to spay my gerbil anyway.. i mean its not like stray gerbils are running around the streets of louisiana lol

or that my gerbil has even seen a male gerbil sense its weening

hahaha i just had a vision of lil gerbils running wild amongst the streets

heh, they're so cute

Gerbils are adorable. :D

I just remembered that I had two hamsters as a kid. I remember one of them was named Pikachu. XD I was a fairly awesome child.

*cough*nerd*cough*

:rolleyes:

It's okay, we had a cat named Yoshi. He was awesome. He had like a snaggle tooth, and he was this huge yellow tabby that acted like a dog.

And then we had this hamster named Daisy who would turn her cheeks inside out and hiss at us... we gave her away.

I want a hedgehog!

I just remembered that I had two hamsters as a kid. I remember one of them was named Pikachu. XD I was a fairly awesome child.

*cough*nerd*cough*

It's okay, we had a cat named Yoshi. He was awesome. He had like a snaggle tooth, and he was this huge yellow tabby that acted like a dog.

And then we had this hamster named Daisy who would turn her cheeks inside out and hiss at us... we gave her away.

I want a hedgehog!

I've always wanted to have a bunch of pets named after the Star Fox games. That'd be pure awesome.

*cough*nerd*cough*

I want a hedgehog!

I've always wanted to have a bunch of pets named after the Star Fox games. That'd be pure awesome.

that would be really sweet

i don't remember any of their names except Fox McCloud... Peppy somethin.... Somebody Hare.... Falco Something.

we only have the original star fox for the SNES

its fun :]

*cough*nerd*cough*

I want a hedgehog!

i don't remember any of their names except Fox McCloud... Peppy somethin.... Somebody Hare.... Falco Something.

Fox McCloud

Falco Lombardi

Krystal

Peppy Hare

Slippy Toad

General Pepper

ROB 64

Wolf O' Donnel

Leon Polowski

Panther Coroso

Pigma

Andross

James McCloud (Fun fact: This is also the name of an F-Zero racer.)

Gee, I really am nerdy.

Seeing as you've only played the original, you probably won't know most of these. =/ You ought to play Star Fox 64 though.

*cough*nerd*cough*

I want a hedgehog!

Fox McCloud

Falco Lombardi

Krystal

Peppy Hare

Slippy Toad

General Pepper

ROB 64

Wolf O' Donnel

Leon Polowski

Panther Coroso

Pigma

Andross

Gee, I really am nerdy.

Seeing as you've only played the original, you probably won't know most of these. =/ You ought to play Star Fox 64 though.

hahaha

i remember slippy toad now

yeah my brother and i always wanted Star Fox 64 but never got it for some reason....

nerds are rockin'! they are definately the coolest people ever

*cough*nerd*cough*

I want a hedgehog!

Fox McCloud

Falco Lombardi

Krystal

Peppy Hare

Slippy Toad

General Pepper

ROB 64

Wolf O' Donnel

Leon Polowski

Panther Coroso

Pigma

Andross

Gee, I really am nerdy.

hahaha

yeah my brother and i always wanted Star Fox 64 but never got it for some reason....

Slippy was cool, but he had NOTHING on Peppy and his barrel rolls.

*cough*nerd*cough*

I want a hedgehog!

Fox McCloud

Falco Lombardi

Krystal

Peppy Hare

Slippy Toad

General Pepper

ROB 64

Wolf O' Donnel

Leon Polowski

Panther Coroso

Pigma

Andross

Gee, I really am nerdy.

hahaha

Peppy was definately my favorite, but I think that's just because I was little and loved bunnies...

*cough*nerd*cough*

I want a hedgehog!

Fox McCloud

Falco Lombardi

Krystal

Peppy Hare

Slippy Toad

General Pepper

ROB 64

Wolf O' Donnel

Leon Polowski

Panther Coroso

Pigma

Andross

Gee, I really am nerdy.

hahaha

Peppy was definately my favorite, but I think that's just because I was little and loved bunnies...

Wolf is my favorite.

CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!

Though I do love Peppy.

You know what I love about this place? It's so random. One minute we're talking about neutering, and the next we're discussing Star Fox characters. xD It's great.

I agree. The randomness and topic hijacking are so much fun. :lol:

You know what I love about this place? It's so random. One minute we're talking about neutering, and the next we're discussing Star Fox characters. xD It's great.

How about we combine both those topics together?

pahahahahaaha

neutering Fox McCloud? no way! Fox is like the chuck norris of the game world paahaha

pahahahahaaha

neutering Fox McCloud? no way! Fox is like the chuck norris of the game world paahaha

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

That title belongs to Captain Falcon.

pahahahahaaha

FOX ROX MY SOX

pahahahahaaha

FOX ROX MY SOX

Fox may be up there with Geno, Jeff Andonuts, Miles Edgeworth, Samus Aran, Solid Snake, and Magikarp, but nowhere near Falcon. His punches destroy galaxies. GALAXIES.

Wow, in less than a page, it turns into neutering video games?

It appears so. xD

Anywho, my cat Danzig isn't neutered.

But my other cat Willow is spayed.

Your...cat's...name...is Danzig...you...are...awesome...

It appears so. xD

Does Danzig go outside? :blink:

Nope.

It appears so. xD

Thanks. Dude, yours is George Thorogood? That's like 12 kinds of awesome.

It appears so. xD

Does Danzig go outside? :blink:

Nope.

That's wonderful. :D

He will live a lot longer inside.

It appears so. xD

Thanks. Dude, yours is George Thorogood? That's like 12 kinds of awesome.

You're almost as awesome as me!

• 2 weeks later...