Hampsterdance Discussion Board

What were you doing just before you got on the internet?

Horatio

Sleeping, and before that I was at the Scion/Toyota dealership looking at xBs! ^_^

I was at Walmart.

I despise that store. It was the first time in many, many years.

I cannnnnnot stand it.

Toooooooo many people. I don't care that they have good prices. I couldn't move in there.

And then I went back to look at this one xB! :D There's one that I reallllllllly want.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was doing awesome things. See, I came into contact with so many non-awesome people at school today, I needed to recharge my awesomeness via constructing additional pylons and downloading awesomeness from the internet.

Orthodontist :wacko:

(TBFOF, my ortho place happens to be right next to our local airport....random trivial fact... lol)

~Liz

Over by the pool place?

I go there too.

And the Inn.

Ummm I think so.

~Liz

Watching Monk online. Well that wasn't "before I got on the internet" it was while I was on the internet. :rolleyes:

And before that, packing for Chicago because we're leaving tomorrow. It was totally spontaneous. I woke up this morning and said "Let's go to Chicago" (my aunt lives there) and we looked online, found a good price, and booked the tickets. We've visited my aunt for Labor day for the past two years, so it wasn't totally random. lol.

I'm so happyyyyyyy! :D

~Liz

Watching Monk online. Well that wasn't "before I got on the internet" it was while I was on the internet. :rolleyes:

And before that, packing for Chicago because we're leaving tomorrow. It was totally spontaneous. I woke up this morning and said "Let's go to Chicago" (my aunt lives there) and we looked online, found a good price, and booked the tickets. We've visited my aunt for Labor day for the past two years, so it wasn't totally random. lol.

~Liz

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!! How cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun in Chicago.

I was partying all night longggggggg, well, not all not.

But it was down on the river front at this ammmmazing restaurant.

It was my friend's 16th! I have some pictures from my phone, I might upload some later.

Ayla? I heard she was having a partayy. But I'm not upset that I wasn't invited cause I only met her like once. :rolleyes:

Glad you had fun!

~Liz

~Liz

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!! How cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun in Chicago.

Yes! I know!

I will have lotsssssss of fun. And I'll take pictures of my aunt's 4 dogs, 2 cats, birds, and...I forget if she still has fish. But yeah. I call her animals my cousins because I don't have any real cousins. At least not first cousins.

~Liz

It was my friend's 16th! I have some pictures from my phone, I might upload some later.

Ayla? I heard she was having a partayy. But I'm not upset that I wasn't invited cause I only met her like once. :rolleyes:

Glad you had fun!

~Liz

Yeah. It was down at that restaurant... by the bridge. Not the northern bridge near us, but the one more south.

I don't want to say the name because that is the first thing that comes up on Google for the name.

Glad you had fun!

~Liz

Yeah. It was down at that restaurant... by the bridge. Not the northern bridge near us, but the one more south.

I don't want to say the name because that is the first thing that comes up on Google for the name.

Smart. :lol:

Glad you had fun!

~Liz

OK. I know what bridge, just not sure what restaurant, but I can always ask Rach. I was at her house 2 nights ago....kaity f and her sister emmy were there, so was joe. we were playing rock band and hanging out.

~Liz

Glad you had fun!

~Liz

OK. I know what bridge, just not sure what restaurant, but I can always ask Rach. I was at her house 2 nights ago....kaity f and her sister emmy were there, so was joe. we were playing rock band and hanging out.

~Liz

Playing dress-up? Haha. I saw pictures on Facebook.

You know the restaurant down by the river near our bridge? The one just down from the hospital (the southern one, not the one by the college). Well, it's owned by the same people... If that helps at all.

Glad you had fun!

~Liz

~Liz

Playing dress-up? Haha. I saw pictures on Facebook.

You know the restaurant down by the river near our bridge? The one just down from the hospital (the southern one, not the one by the college). Well, it's owned by the same people... If that helps at all.

Was I in any of the pictures? I don't have a Facebook so I don't think I can look. I probably took a bunch of the pics though.

The restaurant..I'm not great with local geography, don't worry about it. :rolleyes:

~Liz

I was sleeping, anyone else see a pattern yet? :rolleyes:

Only if you post in this topic first thing after getting up.

I was having turkeyburgers that we cooked out on the grill.

Mighty tasty. :)

Usually within a few minutes. XD

"we?" Having parties without us? :o lol jk :lol:

I was....returning from dinner. And being soaked in the process.

I was sleeping, anyone else see a pattern yet? :rolleyes:

Only if you post in this topic first thing after getting up.

I was having turkeyburgers that we cooked out on the grill.

Mighty tasty. :)

Usually within a few minutes. XD

"we?" Having parties without us? :o lol jk :lol:

I was....returning from dinner. And being soaked in the process.

Ooops... I slipped. Party... what party? :rolleyes: Just a boring dinner.

Boxed you up a couple of turkeyburgers, complete with all the ingredients in separate containers on the side. This way you can make your turkeyburger exactly the way you like it. Of course, the FedEx people will ship your turkeyburgers tomorrow, perhaps up to Newark, but then they won't get delivered until Monday. So, I think you should be there for delivery. It is packed in dry ice for safe keeping, but it might freeze the lettuce and tomato.

Well, I did think of you. Hope you enjoy the Turkeyburgers.

Anyway, I was striking a blow for cleanliness... taking a sand bath.

Watching "Baby Mama" with my dad. Cute movie. After that, Monk, Psych, and House. USA network friday nights are awesome. Except that Monk & psych were season finales and there will be no more new episodes until january. but at least house starts up again on tuesday.

(I usually don't watch much TV, but these are the only shows I do make a habit of. American idol as well...)

~Liz

i has just redone all of the genres in my music collection so that when they get put on my zune i have perfect playlists

the shins is divine

Now if you would just reorganize mine.

I need to have one jogging playlist, one for bicycling and one for riding the motorcycle.

• 2 months later...
I was doing my Stat homework.

3 cheers for probability! Did you know...your chances are 1/649740 of being dealt a royal flush. Yes, this was actually one of our homework problems. :P

~Liz

I was sleeping.

Interesting. My probability in the royal flush would be 0... I don't play cards. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Opened up two Christmas presents early...A John Lennon tribute magazine (with a yummy poster! :wub: ) and Beatles monopoly.

:D:D:D

~Liz

I want Nintendopoly.

And Internet memeopoloy.

Opened up two Christmas presents early...A John Lennon tribute magazine (with a yummy poster! :wub: ) and Beatles monopoly.

:D:D:D

~Liz

I want Nintendopoly.

And Internet memeopoloy.

(only one of which exists)

• 3 weeks later...

I had New York Chicken at Frankie and Benny's. I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it. :wub:

I was out riding again. ^_^

I want to go with you!!!

We have some of my cousins trying to sneak into the house in the middle of the night, so I had to pull out the dishwasher, stuff steel wool in their hole and then find any other back door that was open. Will they be shocked tonight when they try and sneak in. :lol:

In dreamland. Had a strange dream about a medieval themed restaurant where all they served was Chinese-style special fried rice. :blink: That was just part one of the weirdness.

Watching "Ice Age" and suddenly it's funny again. :lol:

"No thanks... I choose LIFE!"

Watching "Hello, Dolly!" because Wall E made it cute.

Wall E

Wall E

Wall E

Thanks for the contribution. :lol:

I was sleeping and had to get up early in paiiiiiiin. Only had 5 hours sleep and can't have a nap for a few hours or so. <_<

You had better be studying. :D

What's that? :P

Watching YET ANOTHER film.

NO. :lol:

No what? :P

Grrrrrrr. No more films!!!!!

Stop goofing off or I will have to blindfold you. :lol:

And how will blindfolding me help, exactly...? :P

I was watching The Office.

If you are blindfolded... how are you going to 'watch' the film? :huh:

I am amazing that way.

I was cooking.

I am amazing that way.

I was cooking.

You are definitely amazing... as far as being a good cook... we will have to wait on that one. :lol:

I am amazing that way.

I was cooking.

You are definitely amazing... as far as being a good cook... we will have to wait on that one. :lol:

Oi. :P I can cook some mean fajitas and sweet and sour. ANd my cookies are amazing.

I was out riding. ^_^

Hooking up my Wii to the internet... (well it's wireless so not techincally "hooking" anything...lol)

And if I can get $5 I can get an internet browser on it. woooo.

~Liz

Here's some tips on getting Wii Points:

-Choose "redeem card" and type in random numbers...hey, works for my friend Non-Bald Dalton.

-Get a job, get twenty dollars, buy a card for 2,000 points. Remember to buy StarTropics from the VC, too.

-Stealing.

Actually, Wii Internet (Or, Wiinternet) is BAD. I have it. though it's useful during those dark, dark moments when I have no computer.

Sleeping from 3am until 12:45 in the afternoon. Urgh. My sleeping pattern couldn't be worse.

Sleeping from 3am until 12:45 in the afternoon. Urgh. My sleeping pattern couldn't be worse.

You sound almost like a cargo pilot now. LOL

Speaking of cargo: every time I see a UPS van now I think of you. I was going into my accomodation complex the other day and a van pulled up right beside me. They really are quite intimidating. :blink:

You sound almost like a cargo pilot now. LOL

Speaking of cargo: every time I see a UPS van now I think of you. I was going into my accomodation complex the other day and a van pulled up right beside me. They really are quite intimidating. :blink:

No... the brown guys are never intimidating. :rolleyes:

They are just the brown guys.

The only word in your vocabulary should be:

FedEx

Doing puzzles with my pictures on Wii photo channel... :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I have March for Life pictures I should post.

~Liz

DUDE I DO THAT ALL THE TIME.

With my AC: CF snapshots I do. I also scribble on them.

Doing puzzles with my pictures on Wii photo channel... :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I have March for Life pictures I should post.

~Liz

DUDE I DO THAT ALL THE TIME.

With my AC: CF snapshots I do. I also scribble on them.

It's really addicting...I wasn't doing Wii Sports because I had done it way too much the day before and my right arm was sore. :P So I put my camera's mem. card in and did stuff with those...i had a few videos on it, and you can do puzzles with a video...while it's playing. You can also play videos backwards. :wacko: LOL

~Liz

On the train. I have to take 4 different trains to get from home to university. :wacko:

On the train. I have to take 4 different trains to get from home to university. :wacko:

You are soooo dedicated!

I know, but I don't mind so much. Actually, yesterday one of the London Underground lines was down for repairs so I had to take a different route, so it was something like 5-6 trains. Why must London be so busy?

And I was sleeping, avoiding going out in the snow.

You are soooo dedicated!

I know, but I don't mind so much. Actually, yesterday one of the London Underground lines was down for repairs so I had to take a different route, so it was something like 5-6 trains. Why must London be so busy?

And I was sleeping, avoiding going out in the snow.

Too many trains!

I would avoid going out in the snow as well.

Sleeping until 3 again. :wacko:

DO NOT JUDGE MEH.

We won't judge you.

You just happen to be on Memphis time. :lol:

So... you got up at 08H00. :D

My EST friends think I'm really bizarre. :lol:

I justt had another riding lesson. I've ridden Flo every time and I'm getting better. ^_^

DO NOT JUDGE MEH.

We won't judge you.

I justt had another riding lesson. I've ridden Flo every time and I'm getting better. ^_^

You make me want to go riding, but at the moment I am at work.

DO NOT JUDGE MEH.

We won't judge you.

You make me want to go riding, but at the moment I am at work.

Maybe you could try to do both at the same time? That would be REAL skill! :lol:

Fixing a water leak that I caused behind the refrigerator when I tried to disconnect the hose that went from the wall to the ice machine.

:o:o:o

Oh no! :o

Went to piano lessons. I'm playing "Moonlight Sonata" by Beethoven for NYSSMA.

~Liz

Fixing a water leak that I caused behind the refrigerator when I tried to disconnect the hose that went from the wall to the ice machine.

~Liz

Outstanding!!!!

I played violin and am trying to search my brain for some of the selections I played for NYSSMA.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!! :D

-------------

I was flying from Warren Buffett's hometown to Memphis.

What city did I fly in from?

~Liz

Outstanding!!!!

I played violin and am trying to search my brain for some of the selections I played for NYSSMA.

-------------

You did NYSSMA? When were you in NY?

Awesome, thanks!

~Liz

~Liz

Outstanding!!!!

-------------

Awesome, thanks!

~Liz

Yup. Suffolk County, Long Island and cousins in Westchester County.

~Liz

Outstanding!!!!

-------------

Awesome, thanks!

~Liz

Yup. Suffolk County, Long Island and cousins in Westchester County.

Cool! Was this when you were younger? (I don't remember if it's open to adults or not...) What level(s) did you do? I'm doing Level 6 for the first time... :unsure: But the song doesn't seem too difficult. Sight reading will be terribly annoying like always, though. :wacko:

~Liz