Hampsterdance Discussion Board

What were you doing just before you got on the internet?

Horatio

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I pretty much fell out of bed, down the stairs and into the computer chair. Seriously, I can't walk right for about half an hour after I first wake up.

Before I got the internet, I probably watched TV more.

And played more video games.

Ooooooops. I missed the "on".

I thought you said before I got internet. :blush:

I was sleeping.

Two replies are better than one. :lol:

Here... have a fresh from the oven brownie.

I was sleeping.

Thank you, but I am growing less and less fond of chocolate by the day.

I was sleeping.

Thank you, but I am growing less and less fond of chocolate by the day.

No problem... a vanillie.

i got back from

BLUE BAYOU BATON ROUGE "LAND OF THE GIANTS"

water park lol, fun fun!

so, they have these new slides right? one is totally dark and you go down a pitch black tube in a float that looks like a 4-leaf-clover (seats four) and then you drop down into this toilet bowl thing with a strobe light in it and you basically get flushed out lol

and also this other thing that looks like a funnel and you go up on the sides, i can explain.. ill try to find pictures

aha! and this is the one at blue bayou!

post-678-1216700587_thumb.jpg

description:

Azuka - The World's Largest Tornado Slide - Hop on a four person cloverleaf raft for a ride you will never forget.

and the toiletbowl thing

post-678-1216700626_thumb.jpg

description:

Voodoo - The World's Largest Dark Behemothbowl Slide. Twist and turn through the darkness with your friends and family. A different ride every time!

fun timeesssss

i got back from

water park lol, fun fun!

so, they have these new slides right? one is totally dark and you go down a pitch black tube in a float that looks like a 4-leaf-clover (seats four) and then you drop down into this toilet bowl thing with a strobe light in it and you basically get flushed out lol

and also this other thing that looks like a funnel and you go up on the sides, i can explain.. ill try to find pictures

post-678-1216700690_thumb.jpg

description:

Azuka - The World's Largest Tornado Slide - Hop on a four person cloverleaf raft for a ride you will never forget.

and the toiletbowl thing

post-678-1216700727_thumb.jpg

description:

Voodoo - The World's Largest Dark Behemothbowl Slide. Twist and turn through the darkness with your friends and family. A different ride every time!

fun timeesssss

I can't do exclosed slides/water slides.

I always have a fear that someone is at the bottom going to board up the opening and I'd be trapped in there forever.

I like to see where I am going.

i got back from

water park lol, fun fun!

post-678-1216700807_thumb.jpg

description:

and the toiletbowl thing

post-678-1216700854_thumb.jpg

description:

fun timeesssss

I always have a fear that someone is at the bottom going to board up the opening and I'd be trapped in there forever.

oh thats not cool, i have acute clausterphobia.

probably because when i was little my brother locked me in a chest for like 45 min...

i loved my childhood

you might enjoy the funnel slide though, because its all out in the open

i got back from

water park lol, fun fun!

post-678-1216700939_thumb.jpg

description:

and the toiletbowl thing

post-678-1216701011_thumb.jpg

description:

fun timeesssss

eNclosed*

One important thing... no links for pictures. You have to put them on your desktop and then upload them from there.

what really???

sense when? is that a new rule??

:blink:

im seriously in shock lol

Not a new rule, just the no links rule. You can use the links for your pictures in your signature only. Not in the posts.

My apologies.

All your posts have been fixed.

One important thing... no links for pictures. You have to put them on your desktop and then upload them from there.

what really???

Not a new rule, just the no links rule. You can use the links for your pictures in your signature only. Not in the posts.

My apologies.

no. way.

thanks horatio, your the best!

what really???

My apologies.

no. way.

thanks horatio, your the best!

You're too kind.

I was at Target.

THEY ALREADY HAVE BACK TO SCHOOL STUFF. it's messed up man D:

i was sleeping!

"already"? it doesn't seem to early, i go back to school august 11th

when do you go back to school?

I was sleeping. :rolleyes:

I was sleeping.

i was sleeping!

aren't we just the active ones!

Nah, I just tend to go online as soon as I wake up. :rolleyes:

And August 11th? That's insanely early! :ph34r: I'm guessing you live out west or down south then. In the northeast, most schools start around labor day. I go back to college on September 1st I think.

Helping my mom plan for the photography class/camp/enrichment thing she'll be teaching this week. TBFOF, it's at your middle school. :P Rachel's mom convinced my mom to do it...

~Liz

Helping my mom plan for the photography class/camp/enrichment thing she'll be teaching this week. TBFOF, it's at your middle school. :P Rachel's mom convinced my mom to do it...

~Liz

Sleeping, laying in bed half asleep attempting to gain the motivation to get up, and sending Phil a random text message (it said, "Randomtext! Yay! XD I love you! ^_^ <3") because he's at work (although there's a good chance that he doesn't even have his phone on him).

dying some of my hair purple :]

its so awesome!

but the guy at hottopic tried to scare me out of the store and whispered into my ear, "Do you need any help"

I was like noooo, I'm good...

They barked my friend out of the store once...

its so awesome!

but the guy at hottopic tried to scare me out of the store and whispered into my ear, "Do you need any help"

The guy seems to need some help himself. :lol:

its so awesome!

I forgot that I was supposed to say what I was doing before I got on the internet...

riding my motorcycle.

its so awesome!

I forgot that I was supposed to say what I was doing before I got on the internet...

riding my motorcycle.

ahhh your so lucky you have a motorcycle... it's totally not fair

but yeah the guy had like 5 little greasy strings of bangs in front of his face that went down to his lips, which were pierced like 5 times... attractive guy

its so awesome!

riding my motorcycle.

but yeah the guy had like 5 little greasy strings of bangs in front of his face that went down to his lips, which were pierced like 5 times... attractive guy

Imagine his girlfriend. :lol:

its so awesome!

riding my motorcycle.

if he does have a girlfriend (IF)

i imagine something like this:

post-6852-1217276532_thumb.jpg

hahahahaa that was fun to make

it looks kinda like Katy Perry

its so awesome!

riding my motorcycle.

if he does have a girlfriend (IF)

i imagine something like this:

emochick.JPG

hahahahaa that was fun to make

it looks kinda like Katy Perry

:lol: LOL :lol:

You just won The Platinum Moon With The Gold Star Award!!!!!!!!!

That made me laugh so hard!!!!!

I was at Barnes and Noble...and while I was there I looked at this awesomeee book...

John_Lennon_6.jpg

I only read a few pages but it seems like it's going to be very good...

~Liz

I was just thinking... too bad John Lennon is not alive and is Elton John's partner.

Then you could have both your favorite stars in one place.

Dinner at McDonalds, because dad lacked motivation to cook anything. :rolleyes:

Their salads are pretty good.

Trying to drink coffee to a peaceful morning, when the construction workers started hammering at 07H00.

Never had their salads. I usually get a crispy chicken sandwich or a plain cheeseburger. And I am SO happy that the McDonalds up north now have sweet tea. ^_^ I'm hoping the other places all catch on and do the same thing....

I was just sleeping, and then getting a bottle of water and some cookies for breakfast, although I don't really feel like eating them.

I was at the store getting envelopes, cookies, and shower stuff. I saw Phil, but couldn't really chat because his boss(es) were right there.

Don't you hate when that happens. :lol:

Bosses belong in their offices. :rolleyes:

Cleaning paperwork and trying to get it ready for the recycling bin, while drinking the wonderful coffee I made.

I was at the store getting envelopes, cookies, and shower stuff. I saw Phil, but couldn't really chat because his boss(es) were right there.

Cleaning paperwork and trying to get it ready for the recycling bin, while drinking the wonderful coffee I made.

Seriously. :rolleyes: But now dad wants burger makings, so I might be going back out shortly.

Seriously. :rolleyes: But now dad wants burger makings, so I might be going back out shortly.

Any excuse to go to the grocery store. :lol:

Any excuse to go to the grocery store. :lol:

Mmhmm. ^_^ It wasn't quite so busy this time around, so I was able to chat with Phil for a little while.

I was at Barnes and Noble...and while I was there I looked at this awesomeee book...

post-1940-1217289141_thumb.jpg

I only read a few pages but it seems like it's going to be very good...

~Liz

I was just thinking... too bad John Lennon is not alive and is Elton John's partner.

Then you could have both your favorite stars in one place.

EXCEPT JOHN'S NOT GAY!!!

(sorry...i gotta have at least 1 straight lover...)

~Liz

Got dressed while listening to Empty Sky (Elton's first album) on my record player.

Now I'm downstairs listening to the rest of it on my iPod. xD

~Liz

Wonderful technological leap lol. :lol:

Hm.....I was out shopping with Phil before I got online. ^_^

I was eating dinner. Yay steak! XD

Steak cooked out over the grill sounds delicious. It has been so, so long since the last time I had a steak on the grill.

As for me... I was trying to sleep and it did not work. Now it is time to go to work and I feel really tired. :(

The good news is that I will be able to go to bed around 07H00. About five and one-half hours from now.

Steak cooked out over the grill sounds delicious. It has been so, so long since the last time I had a steak on the grill.

As for me... I was trying to sleep and it did not work. Now it is time to go to work and I feel really tired. :(

The good news is that I will be able to go to bed around 07H00. About five and one-half hours from now.

I love steak. I would not survive as a vegetarian lol.

I was sleeping.

I love steak. I would not survive as a vegetarian lol.

I was sleeping.

I love chicken, but FedEx is the only company I know that has 1,524,207,836 different recipes for chicken, all cold.

At work, I could definitely become a vegetarian. At home, I eat very, very little red meat, some chicken, pork and lots of fish, but mostly I eat salads.

I was sleeping before I got on the internet.

I was practising piano. Which I haven't done since like June. :blink:

I don't take lessons in the summer so I got kind of lazy.... :rolleyes:

~Liz

How are you going to play like Elton John if you don't practice?

I was trying to sleep, but that wasn't working. :(