Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Anonymnity.

This topic, i'm not sure how well it'll go over, but Im sure you're aware of some revival project that MW threw together, and I've been taking ideas from other parts of the interwebs I've been to in hopes of bringing activity here.

So.

Everyone here has some level of emotional sensitivity, their own conscience, opinions and views.

Has there ever been something you wanted to tell a specific person, but just couldnt bring yourself to do it?

Do it here.

Want to describe something you've thought of before, but never really got the right situation for it to work well with?

Do it here.

Need to let off some steam? Need to vent about some idiot at school? on the verge of being v&?

Post anything here, without any regard to the topic readers. Chances are, whoever you're making a post about wont read it here. [and I hope its not me you'd be so worked up about :/ ]

Just be reasonable. If you dont want someone to know something, dont say it. If someone does say something, be respectful. If you're simply dying to know, ask, but know they're under no obligation to reveal anything.

Again, im not sure how well this will go over, but its worth a shot.

I'll contribute once I have less things on my mind :­P

Um....one word of advice: be careful about naming names here. If anyone was following my topic about a year ago, you read some posts about what happened to me, where the little sister of the guy I liked googled his and my name, and found my topic, and told him about it.....yeah. :rolleyes:

Um....one word of advice: be careful about naming names here. If anyone was following my topic about a year ago, you read some posts about what happened to me, where the little sister of the guy I liked googled his and my name, and found my topic, and told him about it.....yeah. :rolleyes:

Too many Horatios... I'm safe. :lol:

Heheh, yeah, you have to be ninja about names. Like, make up new names, or phrase things in code or something. XD

MW lol this is really random but what is your avatar of?

that has seriously aggrivated me for like 3 years lol

Heheh, yeah, you have to be ninja about names. Like, make up new names, or phrase things in code or something. XD

LOL. Well, It's a picture of my dog, Miles, with inverted colors. :P

• 4 weeks later...

So he's supposed to look like this? post-1940-1219537182.jpg

:P

~Liz

So he's supposed to look like this? av_4841_1.jpg

~Liz

:lol::lol::lol:

Exactly.

So he's supposed to look like this? post-1940-1219537182.jpg

~Liz

:lol::lol::lol:

Exactly.

(The thanks go to photobucket.... ;))

~Liz

Keeping back on the topic, I've got a problem I guess would fit here.

On an art site I go to, one of my friends has been taking paintings and claiming she made them. One of the paintings is a picture from Vladimir Kush, one of my favorite artists, so I recognized it right away and realized she had stolen it. I WANT to report her since she's been stealing pictures, but she's my friend and she's been upset about getting flames. I'm not entirely sure about what to do. I'm leaning more toward doing what's right and reporting the pictures as stolen. What do you guys think?

On an art site I go to, one of my friends has been taking paintings and claiming she made them. One of the paintings is a picture from Vladimir Kush, one of my favorite artists, so I recognized it right away and realized she had stolen it. I WANT to report her since she's been stealing pictures, but she's my friend and she's been upset about getting flames. I'm not entirely sure about what to do. I'm leaning more toward doing what's right and reporting the pictures as stolen. What do you guys think?

I'm sorry to hear she is stealing art and then, even worse, claiming she created it. I am trying to come up with a good solution. It is quite understandable why you are upset. If I was in your position, I would also be upset.

I say do what is right and report it...

I'm kinda leaning more toward that.

Cheesus is right. If you try and talk with her, she will only be mad at you.

Cheesus is right. If you try and talk with her, she will only be mad at you.

Indeed so...A'ight. I'll stop by and do so after I'm done posting here. Aren't I good law-abiding citizen? Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to put someone in the meat grinder. be right back.