Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Hadoooo.

Mega Wolf

You really are making a topic in every single forum. That's just crazy.

Well anyway Hado had a rather quiet voice, but she helped provide some nice harmony on the vocal parts. (Yes, maybe I do overanalyse the hampster tunes. So sew me.)

Heheh, yes, it is a rather nice change from having not many topics to reply to. I did it because I figured it might stimulate the forums a bit. On top of that, today I have had a lot of free time. :D (I'd use a blush smiley, but it doesn't quite convey the type of blush I'd like)

So sew me.

Um.....:lol:

Don't worry, that was on purpose. Or should that make your more worried? :lol:

Not sure. Last I checked, sewing yourself is painful and only required in case of already extensive injuries. :blink:

Perhaps he should have used 'reweaving'. He is, after all, covered in fur.

He might want some fur extensions. :lol:

So sew me.

Not sure. Last I checked, sewing yourself is painful and only required in case of already extensive injuries. :blink:

Right then. I actually used to get sew and sue mixed up when I was younger. :rolleyes:

So sew me.

Right then. I actually used to get sew and sue mixed up when I was younger. :rolleyes:

:lol: I like to mess around with "so" and "sew." Usually when someone just says "So" with nothing after that, I reply with "buttons." :rolleyes:

So sew me.

:lol: I like to mess around with "so" and "sew." Usually when someone just says "So" with nothing after that, I reply with "buttons." :rolleyes:

thats pretty awesome

if i did that people would just stare at me, but i get that a lot! heh heh

OMG so guess what, I'm either going to sew together my own Totoro booksack for school, get a Hamtaro one because i LOVE hamtaro, OR be a big nerd and make all the new kids think im weird by getting a Jonas Brothers booksack

lol actually or i might get this bag that has cheeseburgers and frenchfries all over it

white everyone else has their LLBean booksacks, i want to make a STATEMENT! lol

Totoro, was that the movie with the two kids who meet those three fluffy dudes in different sizes, with the cat as a bus and all that? Brings back memories!

Totoro, was that the movie with the two kids who meet those three fluffy dudes in different sizes, with the cat as a bus and all that? Brings back memories!

was anyone else strongly reminded of...

post-765-1216738122_thumb.jpg

:­/

I remember that-I loved that movie as a kid! I think I still have it somewhere, too. I remember I had a Cat Bus plushie! I wish I knew what happened to that...

MonorailCat.jpg

I love the cat's expression. :lol:

post-765-1216738122_thumb.jpg

I love the cat's expression. :lol:

i know!

MONORAIL CAT!

and yes actually, when i saw monorail cat i was like... japanese cat bus....

anyway the totoro backpack is going to be difficult to sew, but i have my trusty machine!