Hampsterdance Discussion Board

What could be improved of HD?

Yeah, I know. We don't even have the avatars from the previous board. Or those random smilies like the bats and the music notes. Were they lost or something? :blink:

Haha, I liked the upside-down smiley, it was actually quite useful of certain situations. And of course LL's favorite one which was like :blink: but with more humeric value.

I can barely remember what the old boards looked like. :unsure: I mean, it wasn't that long ago, but how long ago was it? 3 years? I don't quite remember when the switch was made. But I remember adorable smilies.

I can barely remember what the old boards looked like. :unsure: I mean, it wasn't that long ago, but how long ago was it? 3 years? I don't quite remember when the switch was made. But I remember adorable smilies.

The best, best, BEST smilies!!!!!

I miss the old smileys as well. I remember thinking that the ones for this board weren't as good when we first moved over D:

Also, I was just thinking the other day about how nobody gives awards anymore. Back in the day, everybody had about three different ones they'd hand out, but now nobody does it.

I miss the old smileys as well. I remember thinking that the ones for this board weren't as good when we first moved over D:

Also, I was just thinking the other day about how nobody gives awards anymore. Back in the day, everybody had about three different ones they'd hand out, but now nobody does it.

We should start giving out awards again. That was pretty awesome.

WHOA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still give out awards.

:o:o:o:o:o

As I recall, you were just awarded one not too long ago. :blink:

WHOA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still give out awards.

:o:o:o:o:o

As I recall, you were just awarded one not too long ago. :blink:

horatio, you are on of the few people that gives out awards, so sad. im going to start giving out awards again!

and as far as improving the boards... i cant really think of much to do

Heh, yeah, I suppose the old boards are a mere distant memory. I may have a screenshot on my old computer. :blink:

But yeah, um, MK, you get the..."Lack of Award Notice Award". XD

Heh, yeah, I suppose the old boards are a mere distant memory. I may have a screenshot on my old computer. :blink:

But yeah, um, MK, you get the..."Lack of Award Notice Award". XD

HOW CAN THIS BE

• 2 weeks later...

If we could get some real discussions going, that would be good O: There's been a lot of new topics due to the Revival effort, and that's good, but it would be cool to have topic that people actually reply to each other in instead of just make a single isolated post.

My earlier attempt to get the Stories board back up again didn't work out so hot, but there use to be some pretty tight RPs and stories going down O: If we could get some of those back, that would be cool.

If we could get some real discussions going, that would be good O: There's been a lot of new topics due to the Revival effort, and that's good, but it would be cool to have topic that people actually reply to each other in instead of just make a single isolated post.

My earlier attempt to get the Stories board back up again didn't work out so hot, but there use to be some pretty tight RPs and stories going down O: If we could get some of those back, that would be cool.

I was waiting for a good place to introduce my character in your newest RP, and then you all stopped.