Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Pictures From My Vacation

dog lover

Looks like fun!

Much more than Hunter Mountain was.... :glare:

What city/cities did you go to?

(Hopefully I'm allowed to say...)

Bar Harbor/Acadia National Park.

I thought Hunter was only open in the winter for like skiing/snow tubing?

~Liz

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!

Those pics are sooooooo beautiful. The very first one is where I would love to live. What a view and how magnificent.

You must have had a spectacular holiday!

Weren't you supposed to take me? :lol:

Thank you!

Yeah, but you wouldn't want to go swimming at Sand Beach in the first one. The ocean is about 50 something degrees F...quite numbing!!

Sorry I forgot to pack you! LOL

~Liz

Those pics are sooooooo beautiful. The very first one is where I would love to live. What a view and how magnificent.

Thank you!

Yeah, but you wouldn't want to go swimming at Sand Beach in the first one. The ocean is about 50 something degrees F...quite numbing!!

~Liz

I don't know about Hunter, but more and more ski resorts are opening year round for people to hike, mountain bike, etc. They have found

lots of people will visit in the warm weather.

Thank you!

~Liz

I don't know about Hunter, but more and more ski resorts are opening year round for people to hike, mountain bike, etc. They have found

That would be cool. I love hiking...

~Liz

Thank you!

~Liz

We didn't really go to Hunter itself, just the general area. We stayed at North/South Lake Campground, and did various outdoor activities.

Thank you!

~Liz

We didn't really go to Hunter itself, just the general area. We stayed at North/South Lake Campground, and did various outdoor activities.

Sounds cool...

(and you double-posted... :rolleyes: )

~Liz

Thank you!

~Liz

Sounds cool...

(and you double-posted... :rolleyes: )

~Liz

He was checking to make sure we are all paying attention. :lol: