Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Dungeon Crawl

[i'm double posting, but lookit, guys O: Over here.

So Horatio, do you have any specific idea what you'd want your magic to do? I had an idea for a character for you that I think you could do well, but lets see what you were wanting to do first :D]

[i'm double posting, but lookit, guys O: Over here.

So Horatio, do you have any specific idea what you'd want your magic to do? I had an idea for a character for you that I think you could do well, but lets see what you were wanting to do first :D]

[ No bad magic... just good things and kind of fun stuff... to start. ]

[Horatio: My idea for you would be a druid/cleric, which would mean that you'd have powers over nature and healing. Also, if you didn't want to play a human, you can just say your character stays in their bear form all the time, since druids can turn into bears :D We can build on that idea, or scrap it completely, it's up to you.

Kris: That'll work. Whatever you do, as long as it isn't god-modding, we'll probably allow it.

[Horatio: My idea for you would be a druid/cleric, which would mean that you'd have powers over nature and healing. Also, if you didn't want to play a human, you can just say your character stays in their bear form all the time, since druids can turn into bears :D We can build on that idea, or scrap it completely, it's up to you.

Kris: That'll work. Whatever you do, as long as it isn't god-modding, we'll probably allow it.

[ Love the idea! Can druids turn into hamsters? :blink: ]

[Maybe yours can! XD For when we need somebody to sneak into little spaces >:3]

[Maybe yours can! XD For when we need somebody to sneak into little spaces >:3]

[ Now I like this character!!!! Schweeeeett!!! ]

[Alright, we've got the bare bones for Horatio's character and Kris is working on one, so I just gotta find Cheesey and make my character and we can start :D))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

['Kay, you know what, forget bios, we need to get this started.

I will write up first post and actually post it on Sunday, unless one of you two beat me to it.]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[because i can't really think of any other name I'll just use my last RP character from this broad. Rose, although she will be different from before.]

Rose walked into a dark town. Judging from the moon, it was midnight. The witching hour, Perfect. Drugding tough the mud left my the days rain she made her way towards the local inn. Hopefully there would be a room open or a dry floor somewhere that she could lay on.

[does that work for a starter]

[because i can't really think of any other name I'll just use my last RP character from this broad. Rose, although she will be different from before.]

Rose walked into a dark town. Judging from the moon, it was midnight. The witching hour, Perfect. Drugding tough the mud left my the days rain she made her way towards the local inn. Hopefully there would be a room open or a dry floor somewhere that she could lay on.

[does that work for a starter]

[Oh yes it does!!!]