and forgive us our inability to use you well,

as we forgive those who falcon punch against us,

and lead us not into last place,

but deliver us from Black Shadow.

In the name of the Blue Falcon, the White Cat, and the Golden Fox,

Amen.

Told you captain falcon was God.

*~*he Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

That's pretty great. XD So did you write that or did you find that somewheres?

found it.

If you find something and decide to post it, in order to avoid copyright infringement, you MUST include the author's name and the title of the piece.

found it.

If you find something and decide to post it, in order to avoid copyright infringement, you MUST include the author's name and the title of the piece.

Yea I don't know either of them, and it's been reposted so many times over the internet it's impossible to find the original owner of anything.

found it.

Yea I don't know either of them, and it's been reposted so many times over the internet it's impossible to find the original owner of anything.

HampsterKing does not want anyone to take legal action against him for copyright infringement, so I would say something like, this was found on the web, I do not know who the author is. This would help satisfy the requirements to identify the author. How does this sound to you?

found it.

HampsterKing does not want anyone to take legal action against him for copyright infringement, so I would say something like, this was found on the web, I do not know who the author is. This would help satisfy the requirements to identify the author. How does this sound to you?

ok. i found it because my friend posted it in a journal on dA, he didn't say who made it.

found it.

ok. i found it because my friend posted it in a journal on dA, he didn't say who made it.

Thanks.