• Arkcher
    • Mushroom_king
    • Dog lover
    • Jesse
    • Jesusfreak
    • TBFOF
    • Horatio
    • Other

I can't vote. It reminds me of Mr./Ms. Hampsterdance, which reminds me of MW, which reminds me of MY PAIN DDDDDDDD: *sob*

I can't vote. It reminds me of Mr./Ms. Hampsterdance, which reminds me of MW, which reminds me of MY PAIN DDDDDDDD: *sob*

:blink::huh::blink::huh::blink:

It's multiple choice. You can pick as many choices in one vote as your want. You just have to make sure that you make all your selections before clicking on the vote button. You only get one chance.

We're the awesome.

This 3-way tie needs a breakin' though.

Sometime this week, I may get gud internets, and this tie may be broken over tha BRAWLIN' o:

And it will be the most epic showdown of all time.

We're the awesome.

This 3-way tie needs a breakin' though.

Sometime this week, I may get gud internets, and this tie may be broken over tha BRAWLIN' o:

And it will be the most epic showdown of all time.

MK VS. CHEESEMASTER VS. ARKCHER VS. HOOPS

I was speaking in terms of emotional blockage. D: It brought up memories of the Mr./Ms. Hampsterdance thing that MW used to run, which reminded me that there is an MW-shaped hole in my heart because I haven't seen her in a long time.

As soon as I posted that, though, I voted on all the boxes. BUT MY POINT WAS that I miss MW.

I was speaking in terms of emotional blockage. D: It brought up memories of the Mr./Ms. Hampsterdance thing that MW used to run, which reminded me that there is an MW-shaped hole in my heart because I haven't seen her in a long time.

As soon as I posted that, though, I voted on all the boxes. BUT MY POINT WAS that I miss MW.

I did understand as I was thinking the same thing.

Dr. Wolf appears every now and then.

New scroll on screen:

*Would you like to nickname your pokemon?*

>Yes

SCOOTS MCGOO

SCOOTS MCGOO has been sent to Bill's PC!

I vote that Arkcher and Cheesey have a fight to the death in a large arena with pitfalls and spikes that shoot out of the ground and random bursts of flames and big hammers all along the sides.

New scroll on screen:

*Would you like to nickname your pokemon?*

>Yes

SCOOTS MCGOO

SCOOTS MCGOO has been sent to Bill's PC!

*SCOOTS MCGOO is technically trapped in a computer...*

I vote that Arkcher and Cheesey have a fight to the death in a large arena with pitfalls and spikes that shoot out of the ground and random bursts of flames and big hammers all along the sides.

:o:o:o:o:o

Such violence for such a nice kitty...

but...

it would be an interesting next step.

you do release that cheesy could easily be defeated, correct?

That is, if Arkcher likes cheese....

:o:o:o:o:o

Such violence for such a nice kitty...

but...

it would be an interesting next step.

See, see? :D Yeah.

But Cheesey is a ninja :o

hey, it's not that cheesy can't pull a ninja when he's in arkcher's tummy.

key word here:

NINJA.

key word here:

NINJA.

a cannibal ate me once and I tried to pull a ninja, but it didn't work out so well. I ended up having to use this fork i always have in my bookbag to cut my way out.

key word here:

NINJA.

a cannibal ate me once and I tried to pull a ninja, but it didn't work out so well. I ended up having to use this fork i always have in my bookbag to cut my way out.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

key word here:

NINJA.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

don't worry, i'm fine now. I never did find my left ear, however...

key word here:

NINJA.

:lol: That's why you should chew your food! I think you're scarring 'Raishy with these stories though...

key word here:

NINJA.

:lol: That's why you should chew your food! I think you're scarring 'Raishy with these stories though...

*falls over with all four paws in the air... not moving*

key word here:

NINJA.

Oh Boy! I bet he just can't WAIT to hear about that time when a box tried to murder me!!!!

key word here:

NINJA.

Oh Boy! I bet he just can't WAIT to hear about that time when a box tried to murder me!!!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !