Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Poll: What video game should I get next?

Mushroom_king

What video game should I get next?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Vote now!

• Phantom Hourglass
    • Pokemon Diamond
    • Twilight Princess
    • Super Mario Galaxy
    • Super Paper Mario
    • Okami
    • Wii Fit
    • Fire Emblem
    • Mother 3

I found a But It Now copy of Mother 3 on eBay for 50 dollars...

Plus what... fifteen dollars shipping?

I wouldn't buy it there. Too many counterfeits.

forty dollars and ten dollars shipping, I almost always count the shipping into the price.

And where am I supposed to get it? A Japanese import site? I don't want to risk getting a knock-off from the webz, but it's impossible to get one here in the states.

Anything i've bought on eBay overseas ended up the wrong item, broken, or counterfeit. And they wont pay shipping to have it returned. Nor will they speak proper english.

yeah I dont buy things overseas no more.

Anything i've bought on eBay overseas ended up the wrong item, broken, or counterfeit. And they wont pay shipping to have it returned. Nor will they speak proper english.

Unfortunately a large number of ebay sellers are buying that junk and selling it as 'the real thing' to unsuspecting buyers.

I won't buy anything on ebay that I cannot totally authenticate.

Unfortunately a large number of ebay sellers are buying that junk and selling it as 'the real thing' to unsuspecting buyers.

*~*The Grand Illusion*!~*The Final Cut*~*

I typically check with the Starmen crew before buying 'Authentic' merchandise from eBay. Starmen is an Mother fan-site, and they have a list of Mother-related auctions up daily, and trust me-they're VERY, VERY good with finding out if it's the real thing. The Feedback helps, too.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

I typically check with the Starmen crew before buying 'Authentic' merchandise from eBay. Starmen is an Mother fan-site, and they have a list of Mother-related auctions up daily, and trust me-they're VERY, VERY good with finding out if it's the real thing. The Feedback helps, too.

Glad you have a place to check on these buyers.

Actually feedback as it is now is a farce. The seller does not leave feedback for the buyer, instead waits for the buyer to leave feedback first. If the buyer is unhappy and wants to leave negative feedback he won't do this because then the seller will leave negative feedback in return. So therefore, neither one leaves feedback. Beginning the end of June, sellers will not be allowed to leave negative feedback for buyers. Buyers will be allowed to leave negative feedback for sellers. That makes the system much fairer.

Glad you have a place to check on these buyers.

Actually feedback as it is now is a farce. The seller does not leave feedback for the buyer, instead waits for the buyer to leave feedback first. If the buyer is unhappy and wants to leave negative feedback he won't do this because then the seller will leave negative feedback in return. So therefore, neither one leaves feedback. Beginning the end of June, sellers will not be allowed to leave negative feedback for buyers. Buyers will be allowed to leave negative feedback for sellers. That makes the system much fairer.

Half the junk I buy on eBay is just buttons, t-shirts, and keychains; I rarely buy anything that I would need authentication for, except EarthBound stuff. As for Arkcher's problem with overseas sellers, I've never had that problem, my mom buys windows and stuff from Europe all the time and they always come fine. Pretty much everything I've ever bought online comes in on time and in the described condition...

Pkmn Diamond.

'Cause I want it.

Anyway, isn't Mother 3 in Japanese? I don't think it'd be much fun if you don't know what it's saying.

THE POWER OF A TRANSLATION GUIDE COMPELS YOU

Pkmn Diamond.

'Cause I want it.

Anyway, isn't Mother 3 in Japanese? I don't think it'd be much fun if you don't know what it's saying.

Don't all-caps at me, young lady.

I don't think an old japanese game is worth as much as a brand-new one that you can READ, but to each his own.

Pkmn Diamond.

'Cause I want it.

I don't think an old japanese game is worth as much as a brand-new one that you can READ, but to each his own.

You calling MK a MAN? =O

Pkmn Diamond.

'Cause I want it.

SHUT UP CAPS LOCK IS AWESOME AND MOTHER 3 IS ONLY TWO YEARS OLD