Ballad Of The Windfish-Link's Awakening

You Can Do Anything-Sonic CD

Yoshi's Cookie Type A

The Chosen Ones-Fire Emblem

The Loner, Falco Lombardi-Star Fox Command

Move Out!-Fire Emblem

New Age Retro Hippie-EarthBound/Mother

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

Ok, here's the question: Why was so much Mother music removed? Don't tell me that Smiles and Tears, Because I Love You, and Eight Melodies were removed because they were slow, because Nintendo included Environmental Sounds, Ai No Uta, and The Roost. As for the non-Mother music, well, Yoshi's Cookie I could care less about, but the rest are great songs. I don't see why any of this music was removed.

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

I'm sure the removal of the Mother music has NOTHING to do with the EarthBound demo being removed from Masterpieces! -sarcasm-

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

AND WHY WAS THE SMRPG MUSIC REMOVED

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

SERIOUSLY

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

Disclaimer: i don't really hate nintendo...i just hate how they removed the songs. also, why is jeff not playable?

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

Disclaimer: i don't really hate nintendo...i just hate how they removed the songs. also, why is jeff not playable?

Just as a half-baked attempt to make you feel better...

Im sure you've seen some videos from Youtube with some hacked/AR'd versions of Melee.

Buy AR for Wii, and probably through the same methods you could play as Master Hand in standard melee matches, there'd likely be some code you can control the assist trophies.

Jeff still wouldnt be as awesome, but you might like, control the rockets?

that'd be cool.

or something.

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

Im sure you've seen some videos from Youtube with some hacked/AR'd versions of Melee.

Buy AR for Wii, and probably through the same methods you could play as Master Hand in standard melee matches, there'd likely be some code you can control the assist trophies.

that'd be cool.

or something.

I'd love to use Action Replay, but I'd prefer not to risk glitching up my game with codes-I already ran that risk with Pokemon Red and Mario Kart 64, with disastrous results. (Mario Kart doesn't even work anymore)

i wish i new wut u were talking about.

jeff is not as sexy as u sed he was. (im gonna die now)

Don't feel bad.

Not everyone is a video game nerd.

And prepare for war, when MK sees what you just said there.

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

that'd be cool.

or something.

I'd love to use Action Replay, but I'd prefer not to risk glitching up my game with codes-I already ran that risk with Pokemon Red and Mario Kart 64, with disastrous results. (Mario Kart doesn't even work anymore)

I lent my copy of Pokemon Red to one of my friends, who ended up getting it wet somehow. It didnt work for a few days, but with a glimmer of hope left in my 7-year-old self, I turned it back on and it has glitched up so bad. With the appropriate actions, I can summon lvl2 Wild Mewtwo's (or lvl80, from tall grass) and still be able to trade them with other game cards. It is the indispensible one of a kind pokemon game now o: I still have it somewhere in my room. It brought up two other pokemon, I dont remember what they were called, I think one was actually named ERROR. It closely resembled a totem pole. It has no attacks.

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

that'd be cool.

or something.

I lent my copy of Pokemon Red to one of my friends, who ended up getting it wet somehow. It didnt work for a few days, but with a glimmer of hope left in my 7-year-old self, I turned it back on and it has glitched up so bad. With the appropriate actions, I can summon lvl2 Wild Mewtwo's (or lvl80, from tall grass) and still be able to trade them with other game cards. It is the indispensible one of a kind pokemon game now o: I still have it somewhere in my room. It brought up two other pokemon, I dont remember what they were called, I think one was actually named ERROR. It closely resembled a totem pole. It has no attacks.

nice.

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

that'd be cool.

or something.

Oh man. That is five kind of awesome.

/jealous

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

that'd be cool.

or something.

/jealous

Now if only there was a convenient way to transfer them from Red to Diamond version... :/

Then i'd all the time be makin mewtwos and givin them to people.

Which reminds me of the cloning pokemon exploit in diamond/pearl o: you have to time it just so, but turn your DS off like after a certain number of seconds when you're uploading it on nintendo WFC.

then turn it back on and ones up for trade and one is still in your party o: take the one off of trade, and you have two.

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

WHY IS JEFF NOT PLAYABLE

that'd be cool.

or something.

/jealous

Now if only there was a convenient way to transfer them from Red to Diamond version... :/

Then i'd all the time be makin mewtwos and givin them to people.

Which reminds me of the cloning pokemon exploit in diamond/pearl o: you have to time it just so, but turn your DS off like after a certain number of seconds when you're uploading it on nintendo WFC.

then turn it back on and ones up for trade and one is still in your party o: take the one off of trade, and you have two.

Oh manz. I might have to try that some times.

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms-Super Mario RPG

*UPDATE*

I found out why this song was removed. Turns out, it's not Sakurai's fault; it's Square's. They apparently didn't want Nintendo putting anything related to SMRPG in Brawl, which also explains why Geno isn't a character.

Also, Smiles and Tears was removed because of Looping Issues. OH BUT THAT CAN BE EASILY FIXED.

ALSO, I HATE SQUARE-ENIX

ALSO, CONCERNING LUIGI'S FINAL SMASH-BEWARE THE FOREST MUSHROOMS, INDEED

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*(

• 1 month later...

UPDATE TIME!

Ok, so i found a FULL list of all the lost tracks. Oh boy.

# A11 Boss Battle (Partners in Time) -!-.mp3 (1.9 megabyte)

Beware The Forest's Mushrooms (Legend of the Seven Stars) -!-.mp3 (3.12 megabyte)

Ballad of the Windfish (Link's Awakening) -!-.mp3 (1.71 megabyte)

Yoshi's Cookie Type A -!-.mp3 (2.4 megabyte)

The Loner, Falco Lombardi (Star Fox Command) -!-.mp3 (2.09 megabyte)

Move Out! (Path of Radiance) -!-.mp3 (1.91 megabyte)

The Chosen Ones (Shadow Dragons and the Blade of Light) -!-.mp3 (4.25 megabyte)

Hippie Battle Theme (Mother Series) -!-.mp3 (2.23 megabyte)

Eight Melodies (Mother) -!-.mp3 (4.79 megabyte)

Smiles and Tears (EarthBound) -!-.mp3 (8.25 megabyte)

Because I Love You (EarthBound) -!-.mp3 (2.83 megabyte)

Stage Fright (Smooth Moves) -!-.mp3 (181.3 kilobyte)

Radio Exercises (Animal Crossing) -!-.mp3 (1.96 megabyte)

NES Sports Medley -!-.mp3 (1.46 megabyte)

Stunt Race FX -!-.mp3 (2.23 megabyte)

Main Theme (Sons of Liberty) -!-.mp3 (4.13 megabyte)

MGS Main Theme Remix (beatmania) -!-.mp3 (2.16 megabyte)

How to Play (Super Smash Bros Melee) -!-.mp3 (2.34 megabyte)

You Can Do Anything (Japanese Sonic CD) -!-.mp3 (2.47 megabyte)

Menu 2 (Melee) -!-.mp3 (1.63 megabyte)

Battle Cutscene (Melee) -!-.mp3 (262.97 kilobyte)

Classic Intro -!-.mp3 (164.43 kilobyte)

Ending -!-.mp3 (218.07 kilobyte)

How to Play -!-.mp3 (1.58 megabyte)

Stage Clear 1 (Melee) -!-.mp3 (170.92 kilobyte)

Stage Clear 2 (Melee) -!-.mp3 (261.6 kilobyte)

....they removed Radio Exercises? D=