Hampsterdance Discussion Board

xbox live gamers out there?

xMyOwnMindx

We're allowed to give this kinda stuff out now? If so, a hampsterboard-wide Brawl tournament would be awesome.

I don't see why we couldn't give out brawl codes. They don't allow for any communication, really.

We're allowed to give this kinda stuff out now? If so, a hampsterboard-wide Brawl tournament would be awesome.

I don't see why we couldn't give out brawl codes. They don't allow for any communication, really.

Let me know more about it. Please explain it to me. Thanks.

The brawl codes allow you to play someone wirelessly.

The only information given is the name, which has a max of 5 characters.

But I guess it would be possible to give out information with the taunts, which you can have four of. And those have about 20 characters each. The taunts are set before the matches. And you can't change them without leaving the connection with your friends. But if you that desperate to give out information you shouldn't, I'm sure you would find some method other than the taunts on here.

I dunno.

Also, there isn't any voice/text "chat," per se.

But I guess it would be possible to give out information with the taunts, which you can have four of. And those have about 20 characters each. The taunts are set before the matches. And you can't change them without leaving the connection with your friends. But if you that desperate to give out information you shouldn't, I'm sure you would find some method other than the taunts on here.

I dunno.

Then it sounds great to be able to play each other.

Yea. Wii codes, no. Brawl Codes, perhaps.

oh, oppression.

you guys arent the brightest.

you kno i got away with having my old site in my sig for like the longest time.

:glare:

i dont wanna play anyone anyway :]

It's okay if you don't want to play.

You need to look outside the box.

As for your sig... well sometimes people see but overlook things.

oh, oppression.

oh really? :]

i lovvvve breaking rules.

i make my own :D

oh, oppression.

oh really? :]

i lovvvve breaking rules.

i make my own :D

Really. Sometimes it is just easier.

I dunno.

So is that a "yes" for codes?

(for the record, my taunts are set to be lines from Rick Roll's "Never gonna give you up.")

I dunno.

(for the record, my taunts are set to be lines from Rick Roll's "Never gonna give you up.")

Are you talking to me?

I dunno.

Are you talking to me?

What does it look like? x3

I dunno.

Are you talking to me?

It looks like black writing on a white background,

I dunno.

Are you talking to me?

It looks like black writing on a white background,

You look like you are being difficult. :3

You sly dog.

I dunno.

Are you talking to me?

It looks like black writing on a white background.

You sly dog.

How can I "look" like that? :huh:

I dunno.

Are you talking to me?

You sly dog.

Skillz.

I dunno.

Are you talking to me?

You sly dog.

Skillz.

Do you plan on teaching me those? :huh:

I dunno.

Are you talking to me?

You sly dog.

Skillz.

Do you plan on teaching me those? :huh:

You want the skillz?

You want the skillz?

You can't HANDLE the skillz.