Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Can Taynio Sing?

Can Taynio Sing?  

1. 1. Taynio singing Elvis' song: I Can't Help Falling In Love With You".

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Not bad.

Hallo. It's your time to vote. Can Taynio Sing? You now have the chance to find out. The song that will be sang is Elvis' "I can't Help Falling in Love with You".

So, with that in mind, I highly insist that you listen to it first from your favourite website, what that "tubeyou" may like. If you do not, this will not make any sense what so ever. So, again, listen to Elvis' before listening to mine.

With that being said, personally I do not think this is that good. A lot of people tell me they like it, so I hope they're not lying, lol. There are several parts where my voice breaks, horribly. When I recorded this: I had been up singing for 24 hours, literally, I had not eaten in those 24 hours, and I had a headache because of the prementioned stuff, lol. So overall, I wasn't doing so well. Now my throat hurts, though I feel a lot better. Still haven't eaten, though. Not really hungry..

SO Here is my version. I hope you enjoy it and it doesn't cause you to go deaf.

I hope to have the version inserted here by this evening. Horatio

P.S. The file is too large to set to as an attachment, so I am using a hyperlink version. You need to have a program that can play .wav files. Personally, I use Window Media Player, already built in from the beginning.}