Hampsterdance Discussion Board

random

xMyOwnMindx

i just realized that i get my license exactly 4 years and 2 days from when i registered on here

and does anyone remember the OLLLLLLD boards with sheena and the ":picture:" things or however they went

i baaarely have memory of then.

I was a lurker on the really old boards, joined, then there have been three more updates.

i just realized that i get my license exactly 4 years and 2 days from when i registered on here

and does anyone remember the OLLLLLLD boards with sheena and the ":picture:" things or however they went

Do you mean the ones with the bat smiles and moons and stars and stuff? I wish we could see more of those members from way back when, like Sheena, Animalkidd, Cheetahspot, and LovelyLaura, and some of those crazy smilies like the upside down one and that awesome o_O one that LL liked so much...*nostalgia attack*

I was a lurker on the really old boards, joined, then there have been three more updates.

i remember the big consevesary of the old boards was 'fake HD online dating'

and i was known for yelling at people for it or something haha

i think i was like 9 or 10. whoa. its been a verry long time. *ponders life at 9*

Do you mean the ones with the bat smiles and moons and stars and stuff? I wish we could see more of those members from way back when, like Sheena, Animalkidd, Cheetahspot, and LovelyLaura, and some of those crazy smilies like the upside down one and that awesome o_O one that LL liked so much...*nostalgia attack*

I loved those smilies. One of my favs was the hamburger eating one. :lol:

i remember the big consevesary of the old boards was 'fake HD online dating'

and i was known for yelling at people for it or something haha

i think i was like 9 or 10. whoa. its been a verry long time. *ponders life at 9*

:lol: LOL :lol:

You were hilarious!!!!!!!

I seem to remember way back when, stuff like that happened.

the...

old-timey emotes.

:hado: :penguin: :um...emote:

and also Sheena.

and also the board navigation being in a side-bar.

and maybe other things.

o:

man, Now I feel old.

I seem to remember way back when, stuff like that happened.

the...

old-timey emotes.

:hado: :penguin: :um...emote:

and also Sheena.

and also the board navigation being in a side-bar.

and maybe other things.

o:

man, Now I feel old.

You are old. But can you imagine how HampsterKing feels????????? :o