i cant even describe the feelings i get today

angry

envy

frustration

this stupid holiday depresses me more and more each year

all the ignorant people feeding the hallmark monster

continuing stupid traditions

people that are in love dont need a day to be reminded about that

and those not in love, not loved at all, and boyfriendless almost 365 days a year every year

dont need a day to be reminded theyre lonely

theyre not getting flowers

theyre not eating chocolate

theyre not doing it to candle light

theyre alone

theyre upset

and they hate this hallmark holiday

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Now I want to write a song about how I hate the Hallmark Holiday...

I never get any cards...and I hate the over-indulgent boyfriends of the popular girls who have teddy bears and balloons...

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*THe AstronomyDomine**

I never get any cards...and I hate the over-indulgent boyfriends of the popular girls who have teddy bears and balloons...

Forget the teddy bears and balloons. In my humble opinion, you are a terrific person with a great personality and fantastic sense of humour. The guys in your age group, have not grown-up enough to appreciate the person you are. Mushroom_king, please try and not think about the over-indulgences on this day.

Forget the teddy bears and balloons. In my humble opinion, you are a terrific person with a great personality and fantastic sense of humour. The guys in your age group, have not grown-up enough to appreciate the person you are. Mushroom_king, please try and not think about the over-indulgences on this day.

ooook.

But it kinda hurts when the ugliest kid in school (Beardo) has a girlfriend.

ooook.

Please do not let it hurt your feelings. There is a love interest for everyone. Some people do not find the right person until they are out of college, some people need to try out a dozen varieties before they find someone. Please, if I could have you believe one thing, that is love yourself first. The right guy will be there. It is only that he is just not there at the moment.

ooook.

Please do not let it hurt your feelings. There is a love interest for everyone. Some people do not find the right person until they are out of college, some people need to try out a dozen varieties before they find someone. Please, if I could have you believe one thing, that is love yourself first. The right guy will be there. It is only that he is just not there at the moment.

I already love myself, and I'm tired of people teasing me for never having a date, and I'm tired of people saying I like Arkcher and Cheesemaster.

Am I the only single person who doesn't despise the holiday?

I still get some things from friends, and parents, and I just enjoy the feeling of the holiday. I don't see it as "celebrate your girlfriend/boyfriend," but more as "celebrate love." That can be family, or friends, too.

ooook.

I already love myself, and I'm tired of people teasing me for never having a date, and I'm tired of people saying I like Arkcher and Cheesemaster.

Read Cheesemaster's post.

Then ignore those people who tease you.

ooook.

It seems like you haven't been a position where you get teased?

You can't ignore people in the real world like I can on the internet.

And Cheesemaster gets stuff from his friends. I don't get anything. I don't even get told "Happy Valentine's Day".

ooook.

And Cheesemaster gets stuff from his friends. I don't get anything. I don't even get told "Happy Valentine's Day".

Oh, quite the contrary. In fact, teasing, nasty remarks on such a large scale, you would not even be able to imagine. This is when I dig deep inside and try as hard as I possibly can to ignore these shallow people. I have a couple really wonderful friends, but I cannot cry on their shoulders all the time, so I search within and look other places. For example, all of the people here make my heart smile. Sometimes I didn't think I could ignore some of the comments. But coming here and finding truly wonderful, nice, caring people gave me inner strength. What I see are the small, petty, shallow people are the first ones to spread nasty rumours as if this makes them feel like a bigger person.

ooook.

Oh, quite the contrary. In fact, teasing, nasty remarks on such a large scale, you would not even be able to imagine. This is when I dig deep inside and try as hard as I possibly can to ignore these shallow people. I have a couple really wonderful friends, but I cannot cry on their shoulders all the time, so I search within and look other places. For example, all of the people here make my heart smile. Sometimes I didn't think I could ignore some of the comments. But coming here and finding truly wonderful, nice, caring people gave me inner strength. What I see are the small, petty, shallow people are the first ones to spread nasty rumours as if this makes them feel like a bigger person.

Where I live, ignoring it is a sign of weakness.

ooook.

That's what they say just to provoke you.

ooook.

you profile is like an adventure ive been on. i love it :] most peaceful, humbling experience ive ever had

ooook.

That's what they say just to provoke you.

No.

No one ever says that.