Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Lookit!

Toto

well, it seems like everyone's coming back ... I might as well too, right?

It's been too long. What's everyone been up to?

For me ... Life's been pretty crazy. I started playing bass in September. (Got a Fender P-Bass ... Wanting a Warwick now, though!) Hmm. What else? ... I started driving! No wrecks yet, and I'm hoping to keep it that way.

Aww. Also, little Mr. Jack passed away in December ... He'd be turning five soon. I'm really wanting to get another animal ... A rat perhaps?

For me ... Life's been pretty crazy. I started playing bass in September. (Got a Fender P-Bass ... Wanting a Warwick now, though!) Hmm. What else? ... I started driving! No wrecks yet, and I'm hoping to keep it that way.

Aww. Also, little Mr. Jack passed away in December ... He'd be turning five soon. I'm really wanting to get another animal ... A rat perhaps?

Ohhhhhhhh, I am so sorry to hear about Mr. Jack. His passing must have hurt your heart.

On a positive note... how fantastic you are playing bass. Very cool. Are you still playing flute? Sounds like you are having fun. Great new instrument! Start saving for the Warwick.

Driving?!?!? Now I know why my there are state issued alerts for all drivers entering the state of Missouri. :lol:

Please, just do not speed.

Ohhhhhhhh, I am so sorry to hear about Mr. Jack. His passing must have hurt your heart.

On a positive note... how fantastic you are playing bass. Very cool. Are you still playing flute? Sounds like you are having fun. Great new instrument! Start saving for the Warwick.

Driving?!?!? Now I know why my there are state issued alerts for all drivers entering the state of Missouri. :lol:

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I LIVE in Missouri.

D:

*~*Thepscyedelic Luau**The AstronomyDomine*~*

Sorry to hear about Mr. Jack. Glad that you're keeping in tough though. Have fun with the bass, my sister plays bass too. Instruments are a great hobby IMO (well, says the wolf with three different clarinets now :P )

I LIVE in Missouri.

D:

Then I strongly suggest that when you exit the house, you wear armour. :lol:

For all you know, Toto could live just down the block.

Sorry to hear about Mr. Jack. Glad that you're keeping in tough though. Have fun with the bass, my sister plays bass too. Instruments are a great hobby IMO (well, says the wolf with three different clarinets now :P )

Funny thought, a wolf with three clarinets. :lol:

Don't forget the basket of micicles by your side. :D

I LIVE in Missouri.

D:

The Mormons came and breathed on my town again. (English: We had an Ice Storm)

Toto is not driving anytime soon, nor am I going outside.

I LIVE in Missouri.

D:

Arkcher would be very happy with the snow and ice. :lol:

I LIVE in Missouri.

D:

Archer would be very happy with the snow and ice. :lol:

LOL YOU SPELLED HIS NAME WRONG

I LIVE in Missouri.

D:

Grrrrrrrrrrrr. I hate when that happens.

I LIVE in Missouri.

D:

Grrrrrrrrrrrr. I hate when that happens.

yep.

Hokay.

1) You guys are crazy. Chillax sometime, mmkay?

2) I'm an excellent driver. Only on Sundays. And every other day, too. =]

3) Still playing flute, and still trying out the violin, too. (The girl that played The Pretender with the Foo Fighters at the Grammys was crazy good at the violin!)

4) I luff the Twilight saga! Can't wait until Breaking Dawn and The Host come out. (The Host isn't a part of the Twilight Saga, it's just another book by Stepehnie Meyers, for you non-Twilight obsessed people out there.)

5) I got a rat yesterday! He's a dumbo rat, and super cute. Though, he's still nameless.

Hokay.

3) Still playing flute, and still trying out the violin, too. (The girl that played The Pretender with the Foo Fighters at the Grammys was crazy good at the violin!)

4) I luff the Twilight saga! Can't wait until Breaking Dawn and The Host come out. (The Host isn't a part of the Twilight Saga, it's just another book by Stepehnie Meyers, for you non-Twilight obsessed people out there.)

5) I got a rat yesterday! He's a dumbo rat, and super cute. Though, he's still nameless.

2) Every other day... would that be Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays or Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Being a seven day week, it sort of throws me as I do not know which other days you are talking about. :lol:

3) Good to hear you are still playing the flute and violin. Have you ever listened to Sarah Chang? She is phenomenal.

5) Your rat needs a name. My suggestions would be to have a name that starts with an R. Such as Roger.

Hokay.

2) Every other day... would that be Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays or Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Being a seven day week, it sort of throws me as I do not know which other days you are talking about. :lol:

3) Good to hear you are still playing the flute and violin. Have you ever listened to Sarah Chang? She is phenomenal.

5) Your rat needs a name. My suggestions would be to have a name that starts with an R. Such as Roger.

You can only name rabbits Roger. >O

I was torn between naming the rat Oliver, Atticus, and Heathcliff. (All characters from the classics ...) But, ended up going with Oliver. It suits him well. :)

(But, at the moment, he's sick. I'm really hoping he's going to get better. We just took him to the vet, and he's now on some medicine.)

I was torn between naming the rat Oliver, Atticus, and Heathcliff. (All characters from the classics ...) But, ended up going with Oliver. It suits him well. :)

(But, at the moment, he's sick. I'm really hoping he's going to get better. We just took him to the vet, and he's now on some medicine.)

Oliver. That's a great name. I hope he gets better soon

Hope he will get better soon. :)

Hokay.

~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final CUT*~*

but...but...I was going to get a rabbit and name him Peppy....

Do a barrel roll!

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Hokay.

Do a barrel roll!

perhaps I worded that poorly. I meant that only rabbits could be named roger, not that all rabbits should be named roger. Peppy is perfectly acceptable.

Hokay.

Do a barrel roll!

perhaps I worded that poorly. I meant that only rabbits could be named roger, not that all rabbits should be named roger. Peppy is perfectly acceptable.

Cheesie... you need to go back an really read Mushroom_king's post.

You might give her a barrel.

Hokay.

Do a barrel roll!

YOU BETTER

Hokay.

Do a barrel roll!

Cheesie... you need to go back an really read Mushroom_king's post.

You might give her a barrel.

Horatio has never played Star Fox.

I had an epiphany the other day, Horatio, and have a question for you.

You know that picture you would always show whenever someone asked what the REAL Patricia looked like? And the picture was of a male version of Wonder Woman? Was that Chris March, off of Project Runway 4?

You know that picture you would always show whenever someone asked what the REAL Patricia looked like? And the picture was of a male version of Wonder Woman? Was that Chris March, off of Project Runway 4?

No. It was a picture someone sent me that made me think just how much guts you would have to have to go out in public like that. :lol:

No. It was a picture someone sent me that made me think just how much guts you would have to have to go out in public like that. :lol:

Would you mind posting it again, or showing me where it's at? I really think it's him. :P

Would you mind posting it again, or showing me where it's at? I really think it's him. :P

Absolutely. It will appear here tomorrow.

you can easily find it by searching "wonder woman funny" on google.

Thanks. I found it and it is there. I appreciate you letting me know for the future.

Hamsters have such small memories and they are filled with important things like, where are my sunflower seeds, my peanuts and other miscellaneous food stuff.

you can easily find it by searching "wonder woman funny" on google.

Thanks. I found it and it is there. I appreciate you letting me know for the future.

Hamsters have such small memories and they are filled with important things like, where are my sunflower seeds, my peanuts and other miscellaneous food stuff.

Miscellaneous stuff does happen to like to run out of my memory cells. Kind of annoying.

Toto!

My Myspace got deleted and now I can't find you.

I used to go through Cow's to Lauren's to yours.

Cow's URL was so easy to remember, but I forgot it!

You do realize that now I have to go on a myspace hunt. But I have no leads. >.<

Toto!

You do realize that now I have to go on a myspace hunt. But I have no leads. >.

Be careful.

*puts paw very, very close to the delete button*

Toto!

You do realize that now I have to go on a myspace hunt. But I have no leads. >.<

Be careful.

*puts paw very, very close to the delete button*

I'm sorry. xD And no, don't worry. I haven't gone on any myspace hunts.

And I know it's nothing personal, just you doing your job.