don t'noD

?doG ees eseeg oD

don I ",nem eniN" "?terpretni nem enin oD"

god a saw I was doG

god toh a no ionaH ot doG

!goh angasal a m'I imalas a gnah oG

!god eliv ,erad a reviled oG

emordnilaP

!!!era uoy ereh os )sdrowkcab dna tnorf emas eht staht ffuts( !emordnilap a epyt ot looc eb dluow ti thguoht I

.taht ekil gnihtemos ro meop a ni tup lli sseug i ....sdrowkcab gnipyt .haey os .siht gniod ekil tlef tsuj i haey

!!!OOHOOW !!!!NWODEDISPU osla sti

!SDROWKCAB klat uoy erehw tsop ylno eht

!klaT sdrowkcaB

(i used a certain website to make this upside down and backwords. the site happens to have only one word in it. the word is bored. and the traditional dot com part behind it. then if horatio doesnt take that last part out, its in the kids section called 'typing mirror' you could also go to a website that is called typemirror, but horatio is probably going to take this entire section out, despite my clever disguise!) >_> shifty eyes <_<

doG ma I :amgoD

don t'noD

?doG ees eseeg oD

god a saw I was doG

emordnilaP

!!!era uoy ereh os )sdrowkcab dna tnorf emas eht staht ffuts( !emordnilap a epyt ot looc eb dluow ti thguoht I

.taht ekil gnihtemos ro meop a ni tup lli sseug i ....sdrowkcab gnipyt .haey os .siht gniod ekil tlef tsuj i haey

!klaT sdrowkcaB

(i used a certain website to make this upside down and backwords. the site happens to have only one word in it. the word is bored. and the traditional dot com part behind it. then if horatio doesnt take that last part out, its in the kids section called 'typing mirror' you could also go to a site called typemirror, but horatio is probably going to take this entire section out, despite my clever disguise!) >_> shifty eyes <_>

You really didn't name the site, and I am only three and one-half, so I really couldn't figure out where you were directing people, so I didn't delete it. :lol:

Very cool, I had fun with this one also. :)

i went to a different part of that unnamed website, and found a love calculator... ;-)

Love Calculator results

These are the results of the calculations by Dr. Love:

Liz (Lastname) Elton John

95 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Liz (Lastname) and Elton John has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

:wub: HA! :wub:

~Liz

i went to a different part of that unnamed website, and found a love calculator... ;-)
Love Calculator results

95 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Liz (Lastname) and Elton John has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

~Liz

:lol::lol::lol:

Now, I would like to see the results if Mushroom_king puts in her dead husbands?

Simulated results: DING, DING, DING, DING, DING... Folks, we have a winner! The Love Doctor predicts Mushroom_king 100% chance of a relationship between her and each and every one of her dead husbands. :lol:

Love Calculator results

95 %

~Liz

he might be a liiittttllle old for you, but im sure you could work things out :D

don t'noD

?doG ees eseeg oD

god a saw I was doG

emordnilaP

!klaT sdrowkcaB

(i used a certain website to make this upside down and backwords. the site happens to have only one word in it. the word is bored. and the traditional dot com part behind it. then if horatio doesnt take that last part out, its in the kids section called 'typing mirror' you could also go to a site called typemirror, but horatio is probably going to take this entire section out, despite my clever disguise!) >_> shifty eyes <_<

You really didn't name the site, and I am only three and one-half, so I really couldn't figure out where you were directing people, so I didn't delete it. :lol:

wOOt! my clever disguise worked!

don t'noD

?doG ees eseeg oD

god a saw I was doG

emordnilaP

!klaT sdrowkcaB

(i used a certain website to make this upside down and backwords. the site happens to have only one word in it. the word is bored. and the traditional dot com part behind it. then if horatio doesnt take that last part out, its in the kids section called 'typing mirror' you could also go to a site called typemirror, but horatio is probably going to take this entire section out, despite my clever disguise!) >_> shifty eyes <_>

wOOt! my clever disguise worked!

Exactly! :lol:

Love Calculator results

95 %

~Liz

he might be a liiittttllle old for you, but im sure you could work things out :D

well, from jan 16 to march 25, there are only forty-FOUR years between us instead of forty-five, so things will be good when I see him in March and he's still 60. :wub:

~Liz

• 2 weeks later...