Hampsterdance Discussion Board

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

wildcat

Yes! its true!!! the almighty wildcat hath returnith! sorry guys, i havent been on the computer in like 5 months except to write projects on Microsoft Word. And you probably wont see a lot of me until after mardi gras because i have to write a term paper!

ahhhh! its grood to be bacK!

Yes! its true!!! the almighty wildcat hath returnith! sorry guys, i havent been on the computer in like 5 months except to write projects on Microsoft Word. And you probably wont see a lot of me until after mardi gras because i have to write a term paper!

WILDCAT !!!!!!!

You have returned! I am so happy to see you!!!!!!!!

Get that term paper written so that you may return in full force! I will pin this topic for you if you want.

WILDCAT !!!!!!!

Get that term paper written so that you may return in full force! I will pin this topic for you if you want.

that would be lovely!

cant stay long today, i have to go to the library and get books on Josef Mengele for my term paper note cards!

WILDCAT !!!!!!!

that would be lovely!

cant stay long today, i have to go to the library and get books on Josef Mengele for my term paper note cards!

Done!

I too have been unacceptably absent. The longer you wait to go back, the easier it is to forget. I feel bad about it. But I have been well. And am glad to be back. =D

And we have missed you as well. Would you like to have your own special topic that I pin, Cheesie?

I too have been unacceptably absent. The longer you wait to go back, the easier it is to forget. I feel bad about it. But I have been well. And am glad to be back. =D

CHEEZLES!

people keep leaving and coming back, i will try to come at least ever day or so

but i wont be posting from SUNDAY to SOMETHINGDAY!

because ill be on a cruise :]

RAINBOW!!! RAINBOW!!! RAINBOW!!!! im talking in RAINBOW!!! YAY!!!

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

h

i

j

k

l

m

n

o

p

q

r

s

t

u

v

w

x

y

x

z

!

i found yet another site TO HAVE FUN ON! and talk in RAINBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

>

>>

>>>

>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>

>>>

>>

>

CHEEZLES!

people keep leaving and coming back, i will try to come at least ever day or so

but i wont be posting from SUNDAY to SOMETHINGDAY!

because ill be on a cruise :]

Do you plan on taking me on the cruise? :blink:

BTW, those ships have internet and a room full of computers. :lol: (*hint, hint*)

Don't forget to take pics that you can post. Not of your face please. but everything else is okay, except any siblings or relatives or others under 18.