Hampsterdance Discussion Board

So hows it goes?

SleepoverFanatic52

Hey guys. So everyone on here is like, old now? Yeah.

What's been going on...?

*falls over with all four paws in the air*

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sleepover Fanatic!

How are you? What's going on? So happy to see you back again!

If you want this topic pinned, please let me know and we can make this your special topic.

What's been going on...?

*glomp* Welcome back! :D I guess I'm a little more "older" now as I'm in my first year of college. How about you, how has you life been progressing?

What's been going on...?

*glomp* Welcome back! :D I guess I'm a little more "older" now as I'm in my first year of college. How about you, how has you life been progressing?

Cool stuff, cool stuff!

Sure I guess you can pin it :)

Yeah I'm a sophomore in high school, pretty fun, I'm in our school's tv station.

You know what I forgot about this board, because no other board has it? Really long signatures.

I think mine's like, 3 years old now. I think I need to change it.

You know what, I'm gonna try to get back on here more. It's way less active than it used to be, but there's still some awesome people sticking around.

Also, my screenname makes me laugh. It was my first screenname ever, I came up with it in 5th grade. But I like it, even if it's dorky. It's like me.

What's been going on...?

Cool stuff, cool stuff!

Yeah I'm a sophomore in high school, pretty fun, I'm in our school's tv station.

You know what I forgot about this board, because no other board has it? Really long signatures.

You know what, I'm gonna try to get back on here more. It's way less active than it used to be, but there's still some awesome people sticking around.

Also, my screenname makes me laugh. It was my first screenname ever, I came up with it in 5th grade. But I like it, even if it's dorky. It's like me.

Great seeing you again! Hope you do stick around.

If you decide to follow a career in television, FedEx has one of the best television stations in the country! Yes, a real television station.

What's been going on...?

Cool stuff, cool stuff!

If you decide to follow a career in television, FedEx has one of the best television stations in the country! Yes, a real television station.

I don't even watch Teebee. I wouldn't know...

What's been going on...?

Cool stuff, cool stuff!

I don't even watch Teebee. I wouldn't know...

The only way you would be able to view the FedEx station is to be an employee.

It's great to hear that you do not spend time planted in front of the tele.

What's been going on...?

Cool stuff, cool stuff!

Wow I didn't know that! But I'm hoping on going more of the movie way.

Did some old posts get deleted or something? Because I'm pretty sure I remember hitting 1000 but it only says 350. Ha well not that it really matters...

What's been going on...?

Cool stuff, cool stuff!

Wow I didn't know that! But I'm hoping on going more of the movie way.

Did some old posts get deleted or something? Because I'm pretty sure I remember hitting 1000 but it only says 350. Ha well not that it really matters...

When HampsterKing did an update, people lost numbers. I will let him know that you are missing a bunch. If you remember about the number you had, I will have him restore your number.

^Naw I don't remember, it's all good, though.

So who all is still on here? I'm kind of afraid to leave this topic, but I will soon :)

You could always venture up to HampsterDance Talk and look up my topic the Horatio Club topic.

It's way too long to read, unless you don't have a life and want to get bored. But you could just post here

and we would find you, or you could click on View New Posts in the upper right hand corner and just read

what is new. I will get you into some of the other topics where pictures are posted. Jesusfreak has posted

a plethora of magnificent photographs.

So who all is still on here? I'm kind of afraid to leave this topic, but I will soon :)

You could always venture up to HampsterDance Talk and look up my topic the Horatio Club topic.

It's way too long to read, unless you don't have a life and want to get bored. But you could just post here

and we would find you, or you could click on View New Posts in the upper right hand corner and just read

what is new. I will get you into some of the other topics where pictures are posted. Jesusfreak has posted

I READ THE ENTIRE TAWPEEK >:o

But that was when it was really, really short. It only took you about 10 minutes. :lol:

But that was when it was really, really short. It only took you about 10 minutes. :lol:

.....no, not really.

.....no, not really.

I've read it as well. >_>

.....no, not really.

Did you fall asleep?

Did you like the motorcycle pictures?

Did you like the frog?

.....no, not really.

Did you fall asleep?

Did you like the frog?

no.

maybe.

sure.

.....no, not really.

Did you fall asleep?

Did you like the frog?

Nah.

With all of my heart.

Of course.

But that was when it was really, really short. It only took you about 10 minutes. LOL

.....no, not really.

Did you fall asleep?

Did you like the frog?

Nah.

With all of my heart.

Of course.

Good thing! :lol:

I miss my bike. :(

I thought you would like that. :D

• 3 months later...
wahoo

How wonderful to see you again, SleepoverFanatic52!!!

We have a new policy for all those people who agree. Go to Warm Wishes and look for the topic called IMPORTANT TOPIC... EVERYONE PLEASE READ.

If you agree to the terms, I can have you approved for your posts to appear without moderation. Because you have posted here before, I believe you

should have no problems with the rules. If you agree, please make a post that states you will abide by the rules and I will have you approved.

• 5 weeks later...
wahoo

We have a new policy for all those people who agree. Go to Warm Wishes and look for the topic called IMPORTANT TOPIC... EVERYONE PLEASE READ.

If you agree to the terms, I can have you approved for your posts to appear without moderation. Because you have posted here before, I believe you

should have no problems with the rules. If you agree, please make a post that states you will abide by the rules and I will have you approved.

Oh cool! Ima go do that now.

wahoo

Oh cool! Ima go do that now.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

Well... last day of high school! Off to college.

What a great surprise!!!!! How are you? What college are you attending? How was graduation?

Hope you are excited about going to college. I think you will really have a great time. Please stop in again and fill us in on what has been happening.

It is always great seeing you!!!

• 5 weeks later...

What a great surprise!!!!! How are you? What college are you attending? How was graduation?

Hope you are excited about going to college. I think you will really have a great time. Please stop in again and fill us in on what has been happening.

Graduation was... long. But fun, I suppose. :)

I hope I will have fun in college! I mean, I know I will, but it's hard to imagine because I really have no idea what things will be like.

Graduation was... long. But fun, I suppose. :)

I hope I will have fun in college! I mean, I know I will, but it's hard to imagine because I really have no idea what things will be like.

If you feel comfortable saying, you are permitted to tell us what college you will be attending. And if you choose not to, can you at least tell us what state the school is located? What area of subjects do you think you might focus your studies? Have you already selected a major to pursue? Don't worry if you change your major a few times. The best thing is to get the required subjects out of the way first, this will give you more time to think about what you want to do with the rest of your life.

Also, because you turned 18 on the 18th of March, you are permitted to post pictures of yourself. So, we would love for you to post some pictures!!!!

• 9 months later...

*Comes in, browses for a moment, leaves a conspicuous hello*

[conspicuous]Why, hello, there![/conspicuous]

• 1 year later...

I was being nostalgic today and decided to stop by. I can't believe I signed up for this when I was ten and now I'm twenty. I'm really glad to see some of you guys still here. When this place was really popular hanging out here was one of my favorite things to do. Then the place where I was using internet blocked the site and I couldn't get on for about a year. When I finally got internet in my room I came back, but I missed this place that whole time.

My screen name really shows I was ten at the time I made it. :]

To answer the questions from a few years ago I never answered... I'm a film major at TCU. I love it a lot!

SLEEPOVERFANATIC52 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I am thrilled to hear from you! Congratulations at your college and being a film major. LifesEagle would be thrilled to hear the news as she changed her major to film a couple years ago.

Please do stop back and visit. You can always post a picture of yourself. There is lots and lots of news. Later for this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You are soooo pretty! Thank you for the picture!!!

A popcorn ball? It looks like the size of a cupcake! I have never seen one of those before. The face is really great!!! Did you create the face? :lol:

Aww thanks! You've never seen a popcorn ball?? This one wasn't that good because it was from a kit that was ordered from an online popcorn company and sent to me and my roommates. My parents sent it to us. We all decorated them on halloween. My mom made them a few times when I was younger and they were way better. It's like popcorn and marshmallow and butter.

Today's my first day of class and I don't even start until 2. I'm super busy but instead of doing things I need to do I am listening to podcasts and sitting around online. :]

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Oh, I forgot... I am still playing PocketFrogs and my count is now getting close... 29,044 frogs out of 36,800. Once I pass 30,000 I will feel really, really good and getting closer. Of course, it will still take me forever to reach the total, but I am pleased that I have perservered this long!!!

Don't tell me what PocketFrogs is because then I will start playing and become addicted. I'm still playing CookieClicker XD

It's good you hear from you, Sleepy! (that is your new nickname I hope you like it) It's always cool when one of the oldbies stops in. Congrats on your graduation~ I hear you about trying to figure out what you wanna do career-wise.

:lol: Sleepy... I love it!!! :lol:

And you really do want to know what PocketFrogs is! A mostly mindless game that has no challenges to speak of. Today I went over 100,000,000 coins. My coins are totaling 100,415,614. My new frog count is 29,114. When I reach the 30,000 mark, it is all downhill from there. Of course, you can only go so fast or else you will lose all your coins, potions and stamps, so I have to show extreme control. Painful!!!

You are getting sleepy, very sleepy...

*now that - Kat - is hypnotized*

You will download PocketFrogs...

When you awake you will not remember anything, but you will immediately have downloaded PocketFrogs.

*counts backwards from 5 to 1 and - Kat - awakes and immediately downloads PocketFrogs*

• 4 months later...

PocketFrogs update... yes, I am still addicted. My count is now 9488 out of 36,800.

Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooo!!!

WOW!!! I read what my count was two years ago. Today, I have a frog count of 32,125 out of 36,800.

I am getting very close to completing the game!!! Then, what will I do?????

• 4 months later...

Everyone is all grown up. How goes it with me?

Married (2 years!). Working (2.5 years in one place...yay....?). In college (yay!!!!). Still writing (fingers...itching...). Currently watching my cat sleep with a Cheshire grin on her face (yeah somehow she can smile. adorable as all getout). Listening to my other cat yowling in heat. But she likes to cuddle so it's ok.

Is anyone else currently active on the board (besides our favorite moderator)?

Ahhh, thanks.

- Kat - shows up occasionally, along with a few others. Hit and miss. TBFOF has been keeping us updated with is world travels. I am getting ready to do a HampsterDance reunion. See who still has an active email and who's email has gone the way of the dinosaur. It would be nice to see who shows up.

A cat in heat, lucky you. If she were mine, she would have already been to the veterinarian's office to be fixed. Last night there was some major cat fights. I looked this morning, just in case there were wounded kitty bodies. No blood, no bodies, so I hope the cats are okay.

• 2 weeks later...