she didn't know how

k since you didnt say it, i will

i think this is really awesome.

i felt human when i wrote it

instead of worthless

i saw a public viewing of The Devil came on Horseback last night

it was so moving

then one of the lost boys came and told us like his life story

it was heartbreaking to actually see him and hear him cuz i saw a movie about them in history but for them to actually be there? whoa.

anyway, the whole thing was awesome cept for the fact that one of my best friends wanted to make me feel bad for going..

she failed.. i feel bad for her, cuz shes so selfish

Savedarfur

(dont take out my links.. its not like theyre anything bad) Sorry, had to. But everyone is smart enough to figure it out. Horatio

and there she sat

wrapped in a towel,naked and shaking

singing out the words

with tears in her eyes

but she wasn't crying because they fought

or because she hated her body

or feared her thoughts

she cried

watched tears run down her imperfect face

because she knew one day they'd take her spirit

she cried for the hate in the world

she cried for ever person in the world with less then her

she cried for hopelessness and despair

she cried because she knew, all alone

she couldn't make a difference

she didn't know how

k since you didnt say it, i will

i think this is really awesome.

i felt human when i wrote it

instead of worthless

i saw a public viewing of The Devil came on Horseback last night

it was so moving

then one of the lost boys came and told us like his life story

it was heartbreaking to actually see him and hear him cuz i saw a movie about them in history but for them to actually be there? whoa.

anyway, the whole thing was awesome cept for the fact that one of my best friends wanted to make me feel bad for going..

she failed.. i feel bad for her, cuz shes so selfish

Savedarfur

(dont take out my links.. its not like theyre anything bad) Sorry, had to. But everyone is smart enough to figure it out. Horatio

I did think your poem was awesome. All your writing is awesome, but sometimes I think I mention this too much.

This one especially was moving.

The movie The Devil Came On Horseback, is an exceptional. Glad you got to see it and that it touched you.

i need any and all weightloss tips

healthy or unhealthy.. i dont really care

I will give you a couple that should help.

On your salad, use oil and vinegar. No croutons. Watch the cheese. If you must have a different dressing, do not pour it on top of your salad. Dip your fork into the dressing, then put your fork into the salad and take some salad on your fork. Do not dip the fork back into the dressing on this bite. Now chew the bite, for a total of 21 chews while you have put your fork down. Your fork must be in after every bite.

In the morning, have either one piece of oatmeal or toast, and some yogurt or egg beaters.

Have a snack, apple, banana, mid-morning and mid-afternoon.

Lunch is salad. You can have protein, but your protein serving is to me no larger than the palm of your hand and no thicker than the thickness of your hand.

You must drink 8 glasses of water a day. Two when you wake up, two between mid-morning and lunch, two around mid-afternoon and two at night.

On your salad, use oil and vinegar. No croutons. Watch the cheese. If you must have a different dressing, do not pour it on top of your salad. Dip your fork into the dressing, then put your fork into the salad and take some salad on your fork. Do not dip the fork back into the dressing on this bite. Now chew the bite, for a total of 21 chews while you have put your fork down. Your fork must be in after every bite.

In the morning, have either one piece of oatmeal or toast, and some yogurt or egg beaters.

Lunch is salad. You can have protein, but your protein serving is to me no larger than the palm of your hand and no thicker than the thickness of your hand.

You must drink 8 glasses of water a day. Two when you wake up, two between mid-morning and lunch, two around mid-afternoon and two at night.

i dont make salads. the school does. i NEED ranch dressing tho, cuz theyre salads are kinda gross.

its REALLY hard to eat in the morning. sometimes i struggle to keep food down. lately ive been having A sunchip, b/c they have whole grains and one isnt that bad. plus its easier to grab quickly(i usually have 2/3 mins for breakfast) plus i dont waste any of it. cuz i cant eat a whole fruit or yogurt. i seriously would throw up and i cant miss anymore school,as sick as i am.

lunch is at 11:17. cant change that.

lol im sure my cheeeppp school doesnt put a palm's worth of little turkey/ham/wutever in their salads. they fill them with cheese and nasty lettuce..but its better then school chicken patties/nachos/pasta/wutevers on the oriental thing list(gross.. i only eat school food[other then salads] like 4 times a year)

i try for the 8 glasses.. idk. water gets so boring..

today.. i had a bottle of water(thats 2 glasses).. a diet snapple(thats usually another bottle of water).. lowcarb monster..sprite zero.. but its only 5:30.. so i have time for 6 more glasses

i dont have too much time to go running cuz i have midterms n stuff.. idk. i need to exercise.. i just ... have no willpower to go do it. they need to bottle motivation..

i dont make salads. the school does. i NEED ranch dressing tho, cuz theyre salads are kinda gross.

its REALLY hard to eat in the morning. sometimes i struggle to keep food down. lately ive been having A sunchip, b/c they have whole grains and one isnt that bad. plus its easier to grab quickly(i usually have 2/3 mins for breakfast) plus i dont waste any of it. cuz i cant eat a whole fruit or yogurt. i seriously would throw up and i cant miss anymore school,as sick as i am.

lol im sure my cheeeppp school doesnt put a palm's worth of little turkey/ham/wutever in their salads. they fill them with cheese and nasty lettuce..but its better then school chicken patties/nachos/pasta/wutevers on the oriental thing list(gross.. i only eat school food[other then salads] like 4 times a year)

today.. i had a bottle of water(thats 2 glasses).. a diet snapple(thats usually another bottle of water).. lowcarb monster..sprite zero.. but its only 5:30.. so i have time for 6 more glasses

i dont have too much time to go running cuz i have midterms n stuff.. idk. i need to exercise.. i just ... have no willpower to go do it. they need to bottle motivation..

Eating in school or any other institution, is hard because their food is awful. Diet Snapple does not could as water... sorry.

Don't worry about the exercise right now.

Eating in school or any other institution, is hard because their food is awful. Diet Snapple does not could as water... sorry.

i kno it doesnt but its only 5 cals so wutevs :P

You can drink it, but it doesn't count as water. :lol:

i dont care! lol

im gonna be fat forever

i dont care! lol

im gonna be fat forever

You will not be fat forever.

i dont care! lol

im gonna be fat forever

perhaps not, but i wont be thin unless i work on it

idk why but i feel like i have to try more then everyone else on certain things

thats why i give up alot. cuz losing is frustrating and gets me down

so i do wuts easy

its a flaw, or possibly just from depression? who knows..

i dont care! lol

im gonna be fat forever

so i do wuts easy

Neither a flaw or depression.

If you could remember that there will always be someone: thinner, richer, smarter, prettier, healthier, nicer... (you understand where this is going), than you are, and just try to accept something about yourself that is not perfect but you can be happy with.

i dont care! lol

im gonna be fat forever

so i do wuts easy

If you could remember that there will always be someone: thinner, richer, smarter, prettier, healthier, nicer... (you understand where this is going), than you are, and just try to accept something about yourself that is not perfect but you can be happy with.

no thats not good enough

life is about creating yourself and bettering yourself and succeeding and being happy.

the person i wanna be is not this fat. i will always be bettering myself. i could never be happy or succeed looking the way i do

even if i just accepted it one day and stopped trying, id only get bigger and more unhappy

i dont care! lol

im gonna be fat forever

so i do wuts easy

no thats not good enough

life is about creating yourself and bettering yourself and succeeding and being happy.

the person i wanna be is not this fat. i will always be bettering myself. i could never be happy or succeed looking the way i do

even if i just accepted it one day and stopped trying, id only get bigger and more unhappy

I never said not to better yourself. I simply said not to keep comparing yourself against unrealistic standards. To continue to better yourself is a great trait, and I hope you always do that. What I am saying is to accept any flaws you might have and quit beating up on yourself. Being overweight is more about health, than appearance. Your health should be a big priority.

i dont care! lol

im gonna be fat forever

so i do wuts easy

no thats not good enough

I never said not to better yourself. I simply said not to keep comparing yourself against unrealistic standards. To continue to better yourself is a great trait, and I hope you always do that. What I am saying is to accept any flaws you might have and quit beating up on yourself. Being overweight is more about health, than appearance. Your health should be a big priority.

im healthy but id trade it for skinny.. idk how wrong it is.. im being real

i dont care! lol

im gonna be fat forever

so i do wuts easy

no thats not good enough

That's okay.

i dont care! lol

im gonna be fat forever

so i do wuts easy

no thats not good enough

That's okay.

i wish i could say i was one of those girls thats okay with my body but im not. not even a little. and for some reason i cant begin to change it without going insane about it.

i dont care! lol

im gonna be fat forever

so i do wuts easy

no thats not good enough

That's okay.

i wish i could say i was one of those girls thats okay with my body but im not. not even a little. and for some reason i cant begin to change it without going insane about it.

Okay.