Hampsterdance Discussion Board

I'm baaaaaaaack!

Oh, how I've missed you all. *Hugs every one of you*

So, what ultra-important news flashes have I missed?

Yeah!!! Welcome back!!!

You have been pinned.

Run down and let Jesusfreak know and put a link to your topic in your post. That way everyone can click on it and arrive here. :D

Hoops and Mushroom_King, it looks like I was before your time...you joined after I left...besides, I was a mysterious night poster! But it's good to know that there have been at least a few additions to the hammie party in three years.

Huh? Where am I talking to JesusFreak? I'm so terribly, terribly confused, my dear Horatio! *Goes into a slight panic*

"I'm sorry, we're all out of sugar. Would you accept a wolverine in its place?"

Hoops and Mushroom_King, it looks like I was before your time...you joined after I left...besides, I was a mysterious night poster! But it's good to know that there have been at least a few additions to the hammie party in three years.

Huh? Where am I talking to JesusFreak? I'm so terribly, terribly confused, my dear Horatio! *Goes into a slight panic*

No thanks on the wolverine, but I have just baked some bread, it's hot and just out of the oven.

You first posted in Jesusfreak's topic, located in the Fuzzy forum, called My Place.

If you click on View New Posts, you will find she posts quite frequently and that post will direct you to her topic.

ok.

If I posted in her place, why must I post there again...? Hnnn?

Who else has rather cold digits at the moment? My fingers are freezing....T__T

For the same reason that you would want people to post here.

Besides, you are promoting your topic, :lol::rolleyes::lol: in her topic.

I have freezing digits. I hate the cold. :(

The cake's a lie.

(If you got that reference, you rock.)

I guess I rock then.

This seems to be the new favorite game of internet users everywhere. I still need to pick up The Orange Box, though... I'd like to try out TF2 as well.

Yeah, I made a mini companion cube out of Fimo clay for my friend...very cute. (I was about to use a gender-specific pronoun, but then I really couldn't place the Companion Cube's gender...what is it? You can't call the Companion Cube "it," now can you?)

The Orange Box is supposed to be fantastic! But what's TF2? *Fails to decode abbreviation*

The cake's a lie.

I guess I rock then.

This seems to be the new favorite game of internet users everywhere. I still need to pick up The Orange Box, though... I'd like to try out TF2 as well.

Yeah, I made a mini companion cube out of Fimo clay for my friend...very cute. (I was about to use a gender-specific pronoun, but then I really couldn't place the Companion Cube's gender...what is it? You can't call the Companion Cube "it," now can you?)

The Orange Box is supposed to be fantastic! But what's TF2? *Fails to decode abbreviation*

Team Fortress 2.

I personally refer to WCC as a "he". :3

The cake's a lie.

I guess I rock then.

Team Fortress 2.

Ahhh, yes, now I know what you speak of! I'm not a big videogamer, but all my friends are. Well, except most of them are Nintendo gamers. Much nicer than Xbox or Sony gamers, Nintendo gamers are.

I suppose...those are some pretty manly hearts, then! But I'm still not sure...maybe the Companion Cube is a transvestite, since I don't think [it] is just male or female. If only the Companion Cube could speak!

The cake's a lie.

I guess I rock then.

Team Fortress 2.

Ahhh, yes, now I know what you speak of! I'm not a big videogamer, but all my friends are. Well, except most of them are Nintendo gamers. Much nicer than Xbox or Sony gamers, Nintendo gamers are.

I suppose...those are some pretty manly hearts, then! But I'm still not sure...maybe the Companion Cube is a transvestite, since I don't think [it] is just male or female. If only the Companion Cube could speak!

I haven't really seen the difference in friendliness between different console gamers, but then again I'm not the most sociable person around. x3

In an article I read, it said that

WCC's death symbolized getting rid of your need for a father figure or something

. I didn't read for very long, the whole article was a bunch of feminist mumbo jumbo. Interesting to laugh at, though.

Spoilers if you don't know the plot of the game. It's been spoiled for me a thousand times over, but y'know. Common courtesy and all that.

The cake's a lie.

I guess I rock then.

Team Fortress 2.

I haven't really seen the difference in friendliness between different console gamers, but then again I'm not the most sociable person around. x3

In an article I read, it said that

WCC's death symbolized getting rid of your need for a father figure or something

. I didn't read for very long, the whole article was a bunch of feminist mumbo jumbo. Interesting to laugh at, though.

Spoilers if you don't know the plot of the game. It's been spoiled for me a thousand times over, but y'know. Common courtesy and all that.

Oh my goodness, I think you are one of the friendliest, most sociable people! Perhaps it was just the environment.

It's amazing people believe that stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
Oh, how I've missed you all. *Hugs every one of you*

So, what ultra-important news flashes have I missed?

hmm... i dont remember you...

you must have left about the time i showed up in '05!

good times, gooooooood times

Dadadeedadeedadodo20001 is the Sugar Queen!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Dadadeedadeedadodo! Zomfgz.

I see you changed your name. :P

Did you see we had a birthday party for you? :D

Glad you have returned.

Yeah, I did see! It made me feel so loved, even though almost no one remembers me! But that's okay.

We do love you!!!!!!!!

Now, post more! :lol:

Glad you have returned.

Yeah, I did see! It made me feel so loved, even though almost no one remembers me! But that's okay.

I don't remember those who abandon us. ;D

I'm just kidding. xD Glad to see you posting.

Glad you have returned.

Or just got banned off the computer for two years...

...and kept forgetting to come back.

Glad you have returned.

We were devastated that you were not here.

Glad you have returned.

You have my sincerest sympathy.

I couldn't live without compy for two years...

• 4 weeks later...